Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Screenshot-20200722-004809-3.png

Such a funny girl :clown:

like her own dad isnt more dangerous to her sister and nephews than this stranger was in 2007. She continues praising Lou and so close to Jamie, does she think shes fooling anyone using a 13 years old picture to "show" how supportive she has always been of her sister? while she hangs out with her dad all the time. Sister of the year, of course :tiffeyeroll: could she be any more fake? She says on one comment she is a mess and her life is far from being put together, why doesnt she ask aunt Lou and dadda a cship for her then? It must be fun, right? Then she can pray that her kids are taken away from her and that she will live isolated and watched all the time too :tired:

Jimmy Lou was yelling at her future self :howiroll:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jimmy Lou was yelling at her future self :howiroll:

omfg :gloria:  ur comment is so on point, shes a ******* joke :clownery:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

There u go, sister of the century :oprah:

I mean what even is that? When you think about it. She is inundated with about 50 photographers Infront of her face. JL was there in that moment and must have thought "woah this is intense" - for her to allow this c ship go on for 12 years but now be out here trying to silence critics of her situation is frankly disturbing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Baby Oops said:

Britney can be seen shielding Her from the angry woman. That's what a real loving sister did. And what JL writes on instagram is shame, shame and betrayal :howdareyou:

Shes a ******* clown, attention seeker and narcissistic. She seems selfish and arrogant. She is as fake as anyone can be. She thinks shes some **** just bc she yelled at this woman 13 years ago, so it doesnt matter she loves the woman who put Britney under a cship and is so close to Jamie too. She could **** herself for all I care tbh, she knows how to get under our skin ngl. 

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I mean what even is that? When you think about it. She is inundated with about 50 photographers Infront of her face. JL was there in that moment and must have thought "woah this is intense" - for her to allow this c ship go on for 12 years but now be out here trying to silence critics of her situation is frankly disturbing. 

Bc her dad is doing what he can, same with Lou 🥰 there isnt anything corrupted or fishy about this cship, Britney has problems, but she likes to work, ok? 👻 She is doing what she loves and wants, she hasnt been threatned with her kids to do anything 😎 Britney could work from 2008-2020, could do m&g pics and can "post" a lot on social media, but now that people are worried, there isnt nothing to see there. Britney wants her privacy and doesnt want to talk about ♥️ its not like she tried to mention the cship in the past and was censored anyway.

Idk what u guys want from JLS, she yelled at a stranger 13 years ago, shouldnt that be enough? Why r u people talking about Britneys mental health, ugh. Thats none of u guys business!!! Its not like u guys are questioning the cship and its duration 🙄

Shes just trying to protect her sister who doesnt want to talk about, why do u guys dont understand that? :bang:

JL never used Britney for attention, shes the real star in the family, the talented one and yall deal.  Jamie is the best dad in the world who saved Britneys life, Lou is a fantastic feminist icon who talks a lot about mental health and BLM. Lynne is protecting her daughter and not just babysitting JL's kids and Britney has a lot of freedom. And her life is fine, she even can see her kids every two weeks 👩‍👦‍👦 JL wishes she could live her life like Britney, such a perfect life 😍 who wouldnt want to be isolated without her kids, controlled and watched all the time? Her dad only worries about her and her struggles, thats why he lives far away from her in Louisiana but puts all these handlers to watch over her. He always has Britney in his mind 🌹Britney doesnt want to speak, its not like she has been censored before. Its not like they dont want to give her voice. Ugh u guys always complain. She has a ******* allowance and doesnt have the trouble to manage her affairs and life, everything is decided for her. How is that a cash cow again? So she has more time to shoot those amazing videos in her house all the time bc she doesnt have anything better to do anyway

🌸🌻☀️

JL wishes Jamie would do the same for her, that she wouldnt have to worry about her own money, decisions and freedom. Such an amazing family, mostly her dad 🌸

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Bc her dad is doing what he can, same with Lou 🥰 there isnt anything corrupted or fishy about this cship, Britney has problems, but she likes to work, ok? 👻 She is doing what she loves and wants, she hasnt been threatned with her kids to do anything 😎 Britney could work from 2008-2020, could do m&g pics and can "post" a lot on social media, but now that people are worried, there isnt nothing to see there. Britney wants her privacy and doesnt want to talk about ♥️ its not like tried to mention the cship in the past and was censored anyway.

Idk what u guys want from JLS, she yelled at a stranger 13 years ago, shouldnt that be enough? Why r u people talking about her mental health, ugh. Its not like u guys are questioning the cship and its duration 🙄

Shes just trying to protect her sister who doesnt want to talk about, why do u guys dont understand that? :bang:

JL never used Britney for attention, shes the real star in the family, the talented one and yall deal. Jamie is the best dad in the world who saved Britneys life, Lou is a fantastic feminist icon who talks a lot about mental health and BLM. Lynne is protecting her daughter and not just babysitting JL's kids and Britney has a lot of freedom. And her life is fine, she even can see her kids every two weeks. JL wish she could live her life like Britney, such a perfect life 😍 who wouldnt want to be isolated without her kids, controlled and watched all the time? Her dad only worries about her and her struggles, thats why he lives far away from her in Louisiana but puts all these handlers to watch over her. He always has Britney in his mind 🌹Britney doesnt want to speak, its not like she has been censored before. Its not like they dont want to give her voice. Ugh u guys always complain. She has a ******* allowance and doesnt have the trouble to manage her affairs and life, everything is decided for her. So she has more time to shoot those amazing videos in her house all the time. JL wish her dad would do the same for her, that she wouldnt have to worry about her own money, decisions and freedom. Such an amazing family, mostly her dad 🌸🌻☀️

This is very 2007 Britney "i met this really nice lady like so nice and she said to me Go to the light and find Jesus" and I'm here for it :bop:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

This is very 2007 Britney "i met this really nice lady like so nice and she said to me Go to the light and find Jesus" and I'm here for it :bop:

Imagine if Lou lurks here and thinks im not being ironic hahaha 

13 hours ago, Justney said:

Literally nobody is asking to get into britney's business.  Lol if you or Jamie Lynn didn't notice that we're questioning her team and how she can do anything while having mental illness so bad she's suppsedly going to die if free and so bad they can't tell anyone anything which honestly just seems like it's so tight lipped because the secret to her mental illness is that she didn't have anything to warrant a conservatorship.  She probably suffered from post partum stress in 2007 and maybe someone diagnosed her with bipolar or something with no consideration.  Then pumped her full of mind altering ***** and now we have the Britney we see today.

I think it's so secret and so private because there's no reason to keep her locked up. They're urging privacy so we go away and stop asking why they put her away for dementia while having her on tours. We're not asking anything wrong so people like you need to stop trying to shut us down. 

And frankly i don't think Britney cares as much as her team.  She felt fine talking about her cship before it was censored out.  Hmm... wonder why.

Nice speech but if YOU paid attention Jamie Lynn was responding to a direct comment from someone asking her to comment on her sisters “OBVIOUS mental illness” 

i don’t know who some of you think you are that you think you deserve to know that information. Just because Kanye wants to express his mania Freely  and Demi and Halsey wanna speak on their experiences it does not mean Britney has to. 
“people like me” want to see Britney happy and free to do as she chooses. Im not in support of anyone being silenced.. but to automatically assume that Jamie Lynn is not in her sisters corner... she has always defended Britney and shown support to others who defend her publicly.