Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

23 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

This photo makes me throw up

They look like they’ve never eaten a piece of fruit in their lives. Nor have they ever heard of water. Dried up and thirsty for moisture, the lot of ‘em. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2958cebd22e3739044e1

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mauureee said:

BUT THEN SHE SAYS SHE HAS NO RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT BRITNEYS ILLNES SURE.....

115539961_3462329547131743_2274047189621

I WONDER......WHAT ABOUT BRITNEYS RIGHTS TO TALK???

She said Britney doesnt want to talk about on another comment as if she has the right to talk If she wants to, as if she isnt controlled and censored by her handlers

imagine how tired we are of this people using Britney for clout, money, censoring her and then saying she wants privacy  :tiffeyeroll: 

3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

She lurks without a doubt. They all do in my opinion. Every one of them with access with be following these boards apart from Britney as she doesn't have the access 

They must have an account then. What do u think? 

15 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Not an account anybody would recognise. Anybody can join these forums and lurk

I thought this forum wasnt available to lurk anymore bc I tried to lurk here without logging more than once and I couldnt see anything, there was even pic of Jordan saying to join Exhale and smt like that 

Juno Lou shared this on her stories, she continues wanting to act as if shes such a Britney supporter but on the comments of the same post, most people are defending Britney, #FreeBritney and not saying nice things about Juno. I wish she sees the comments, to see that only her delusional followers are buying her ****. Funny that wasnt posting on Instagram for some days when #FreeBritney was everywhere, then 1 day before the court, she posts about mental health using Kanye West to pretend she cares and is superior to people who are mocking him while she seems to have no problem with her sister being a prisoner in her own home. Shes annoying, fake and entitiled. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Juno Lou shared this on her stories, she continues wanting to act as if shes such a Britney supporter but on the comments of the same post, most people are defending Britney, #FreeBritney and not saying nice things about Juno. I wish she sees the comments, to see that only her delusional followers are buying her ****. Funny that wasnt posting on Instagram for some days when #FreeBritney was everywhere, then 1 day before the court, she posts about mental health using Kanye West to pretend she cares and is superior to people who are mocking him while she seems to have no problem with her sister being a prisoner in her own home. Shes annoying, fake and entitiled. 

so glad to see the comments on that post seem to all be on our side!

also i can't w you calling her Juno :orangu:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Bundy said:

Screenshot-20200722-004809-3.png

Such a funny girl :clown:

like her own dad isnt more dangerous to her sister and nephews than this stranger was in 2007. She continues praising Lou and so close to Jamie, does she think shes fooling anyone using a 13 years old picture to "show" how supportive she has always been of her sister? while she hangs out with her dad all the time. Sister of the year, of course :tiffeyeroll: could she be any more fake? She says on one comment she is a mess and her life is far from being put together, why doesnt she ask aunt Lou and dadda a cship for her then? It must be fun, right? Then she can pray that her kids are taken away from her and that she will live isolated and watched all the time too :tired:

the irony of her posting this when she and Lou give off more Karen energy more than anyone on earth :nyheadache:

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

so glad to see the comments on that post seem to all be on our side!

also i can't w you calling her Juno :orangu:

But thats her name: Juno Lou :jl:

You should know her for the hit Netflix she was the main role this summer :imacoolmom:

14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She just got ugly lol :cheese:

She used to be SO pretty on Zoey 101

Its a shame that her career stopped after she got knocked up :/

Tbh, seeing the annoying ***** shes I dont feel sorry for her having no career now and looking each day more and more like Jamie now :tired:

She loves him so much shes turning into him, its what she deserves :chrissy:

9 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Nice speech but if YOU paid attention Jamie Lynn was responding to a direct comment from someone asking her to comment on her sisters “OBVIOUS mental illness” 

i don’t know who some of you think you are that you think you deserve to know that information. Just because Kanye wants to express his mania Freely  and Demi and Halsey wanna speak on their experiences it does not mean Britney has to. 
“people like me” want to see Britney happy and free to do as she chooses. Im not in support of anyone being silenced.. but to automatically assume that Jamie Lynn is not in her sisters corner... she has always defended Britney and shown support to others who defend her publicly. 

Again nobody is asking for her mental illness.  You must be a slow reader. That's all i'm going to say on the matter. 

**Also i know by experience how siblings can turn on you if they have a better relationship with a parent. It's definitely possible she's not on her sister's side. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Justney said:

Again nobody is asking for her mental illness.  You must be a slow reader. That's all i'm going to say on the matter. 

**Also i know by experience how siblings can turn on you if they have a better relationship with a parent. It's definitely possible she's not on her sister's side. 

That’s literally what the comment on IG said but OK. 

im sure your sibling had good reason. Thanks for engaging. Until next time ✌️