Kanye West has Twitter meltdown, claims Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner tried to get him committed

• Leader
12 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Kanye we don’t have time for this right now... We need everyones focus on Britney and exposing the conservatorship. Kindly wait until after the next hearing to lose your ****.

Kris Jenner will make an excellent conservator. 

To be honest, I think this will actually bring light to Britney's situation. 

He's mentioning how the family tried to lock him up. I think there will be conservatorship issues raised with Kanye, which will of course open up the topic to Britney's. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He has an album coming out. I don't think this is clever marketing. He's legit having a breakdown while also releasing music. 

Nah this is his blackout probably , so it will work in his favor. Im interested to see if he'll spend the next 12 years under restrictions and only gets 1,500 a week. :tina:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be honest, I think this will actually bring light to Britney's situation. 

He's mentioning how the family tried to lock him up. I think there will be conservatorship issues raised with Kanye, which will of course open up the topic to Britney's. 

Here’s hoping🤞 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

jesus popcorn GIF

I have recently been getting weird vibes from him. If he doesn’t get help, Kim needs to leave him. I fear for her and the kids safety. 

You think it's fair for someone to leave their spouse after getting sick?

Im not saying she should stay but she should help him. It's a difficult time and they need each other even more if they really love each other.

You all saying poor kim but what about him? he is in a troubled stay of mind and if he doesnt seek help it will only gets worst.

2 hours ago, xzede25 said:

You think it's fair for someone to leave their spouse after getting sick?

Im not saying she should stay but she should help him. It's a difficult time and they need each other even more if they really love each other.

You all saying poor kim but what about him? he is in a troubled stay of mind and if he doesnt seek help it will only gets worst.

I just said he needs to get help. They also have four kids to think about. He’s a grown adult that can decide to accept help or continue his antics. If Kim puts her kids first you can’t judge her for that. 

This is so tragicomical it must be scripted and Planned. What a coincidence that it is set right before an album release and has HUGE promo as He suddenly rises as presidential candidate. Singers and actors are both in the entertainment Industry so who is to say one cant be both and execute the acting in a sly strategic manner to boost attention around ones products. Next level marketing. The world is a stage and Cali is the mother of Hollydeer popcorn GIF

• Like 1
On 7/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, SupTJ said:

On one hand, like many I feel really bad just witnessing this man having a schizoaffective manic meltdown. Like this is not simply bipolar 1 or 2 this is schitzo variety. And who knows if it's due to brain damage he suffered during the car accident that nearly killed him.

On the other hand remember when this dumb mother****er went on a belligerent tirade backstage at the 2007 VMA talking mad **** about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears?

I do belive Britney is not suffering from Bipolar either, I really believe her situation is more of a schizophrenia or a schizoaffective disorder. 

What if Jamie was really talking about Kanye instead of Britney on her ig. She is rarely there for B. Whats the most memorable thing they did together? sing a song and  post some pics together?
I think Britney is trying her best to gain control again, or at least some more control other than posting pics on social media. There´s more pics now than ever before uploaded by her so, maybe that (and the fact she is back on her feet, proving she is not crazy) is why all paparazzis just didnt care anymore. She is still trying to heal after 12y and maybe doens`t want to talk about it and stay focus being o.k., conservatorship will end and probably very soon.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block