Kanye West has Twitter meltdown, claims Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner tried to get him committed

what makes me so furious about this is that since he's a man, and in charge of his own career right now, he won't be placed under a conservatorship. IF anything, he'll get help when he feels like getting help, but there won't be anything to compel him to do so. 

Not to keep bringing up sour candy, but whey the **** is Britney Spears still in her conservatorship? We've never seen the likes of this kind of manic behavior from Britney, other than the head shaving, which was LITERALLY her destroying her own image that people were profiting off of. 

I could care less about the Kardashians, Kanye or how any of them got their money, but damn I  hope Kanye finds some peace already. 

On 7/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, SupTJ said:

Why?

Because I think that’s why this might be the reason everything is so hush hush- I don’t think they’d be as secretive if it was bipolar,  but schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder is more stigmatized, bipolar is still very much stigmatized as well, I mean I know that I am bipolar myself. I just think that might be the reason for it being all very hush hush. This is just my theory. 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:54 AM, Dirk said:

Elaborate please. 

Because I think that’s why this might be the reason everything is so hush hush- I don’t think they’d be as secretive if it was bipolar,  but schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder is more stigmatized, bipolar is still very much stigmatized as well, I mean I know that I am bipolar myself. I just think that might be the reason for it being all very hush hush. This is just my theory. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block