Kanye West has Twitter meltdown, claims Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner tried to get him committed

Kanye is back in his Wyoming ranch (alone) as he continues his manic episode by Tweeting his feelings about Kris and Kim’s reaction to his unhinged presidential rally. 

He is clearly losing it right now. Poor guy. I sense a divorce incoming.

"Kriss [sic] don't play with me you and that calmye are not allowed around my children," Kanye wrote. "Ya'll tried to lock me up."

Many of the Tweets have since been deleted / removed.

He continued, "Everybody knows the movie get out is about me." 

"I put my life on the line for my children that North's mother would never sell her *** tape [sic]."

"I put my life on my God that North's mom would never photograph her doing playboy and that's on God," he added. "I'm at the ranch... come and get me." 

Kim appeared in Playboy magazine in 2007.

"Kim tried to bring a doctor to lock me up with a doctor." 

"If I get locked up like Mandela Ya'll will know why."

"Kriss [sic] and Kim call me now," he wrote, before sharing a screengrab of a text message he allegedly sent to his mother-in-law. 

"This is Ye," his message to Kris read. "You ready to talk now or are you still avoiding my calls [?]"

kanye.jpg.f81f7ec0f868dc8e20c8307d5c2ac4d0.jpg

Related:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this is sad but i will not lie that is quite funny, the get out reference wtf 

HE SHOULDN'T BE PUT ON A CONSERVATORSHIP THO, what he needs is proper treatment. 

They’re all rich and don’t need his money. A drunk hillbilly from Lose-eeyana tho...

• Haha 2

On one hand, like many I feel really bad just witnessing this man having a schizoaffective manic meltdown. Like this is not simply bipolar 1 or 2 this is schitzo variety. And who knows if it's due to brain damage he suffered during the car accident that nearly killed him.

On the other hand remember when this dumb mother****er went on a belligerent tirade backstage at the 2007 VMA talking mad **** about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears?

• Like 2

Mental illness is not a joke, but we know this egotistical jerk has been like this for years. He’s a narcissist who thinks he’s God’s gift to the universe and this is simply just another one of his episodes. 

Now he’s gonna use this as a platform to just become even more self centered after the world witnesses his “recovery” only for him to go down another spiral in 5 years. 

#Bye

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block