Kanye West melts down at campaign rally

• Leader

Kanye West announced he was running for president. Then other reports suggested he pulled out of the race due to his mental health. It appears West has no intention of disappearing. 

He held a campaign rally in South Carolina today and had a total breakdown. He started screaming that his dad tried to abort him and that his mom saved his life before bursting into tears. “I almost killed my daughter.”

He also said “Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slaves, she just had them work for other white people.” 

This is super hard to watch. It looks like he's in a total manic state. 

kanye-tubman.jpgRelated:

This is extremely sad and concerning. I hope people realise that what he is saying makes sense in his mind. I'm no psychologist but I'm pretty sure he was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. This is classic mania and it is normal for manic individuals to feel grandiose so to him everything he is saying is revolutionary and true. I feel so bad for Kanye, it's clear he has unresolved trauma and we just watched that come out on stage. Kim why aren't you getting him help? Although it is, at least in the U.K. quite difficult to get someone mental help if they are a legal adult and do not want it. A manic individual will often not admit they have a problem because they feel on top of the world, why stop the euphoric feeling? I pray for him, he is so strong and I hope he realises that he deserves help. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I believe some people do have good intentions and we all want to make our country or the world a better place. :imacat:

But I also believe that just because we think we have good intentions, it don't mean we need to run for President. :lessons: I hope people are not living in a great state of delusion about their life being almost aborted and that they were saved, to mean "you were made to live because you have a mission in this world, you have a purpose" and try to interpret that purpose as running for President - because it's not. Not always. :mattafact: Sometimes you just live because you will probably give birth to the next President. But it don't need to be you. :tiffdrink:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Im both scared and intrigued at how this is gonna evolve :britstare11:. I dont like to see anybody in pain and he clearly shows signs of not being able to regulate his emotions very well right now, which is never a fun place to be at :wontcry:. So i am curious how all this is gonna go down. I dont like his music, and dont get how it has gotten him so many grammys, but i do want him to succeed somehow, except at becoming the actual president, which i was scared could be the case, given that we live in such a somewhat stupid, naive world :angietea:. Seeing this, now i think i can rest assured :smokney:. He is gonna step on some toes man...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

It amazes me how his mother's death only brought terrible series of events for him...Mentally, it all went downhill for him after that.

I hope he gets help and gets better, and more importantly, I hope he is surrounded by good people who wish for his best interest and doesn't end up like Britney :(

I'm not his fan, but as a fellow human, this is painful to watch. Poor soul...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I agree with you on that. I feel for his kiddos

I’m convinced his children will understand and they will still love him no matter what because he’s their dad, but who let this man run for president in the first place? If they knew he’s unstable, they should have done something. I don’t know, but it’s making me sad to know Britney’s somewhere locked from reality and this man is rallying for president for the most powerful country in the world. #ToFreedom 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You know what? Some where Taylor Swift is watching this, sipping on a glass a champagne and relishing. I get that this dude has mental health issues but he has been an arrogant *** hole for sooooo long and is beyond disrespectful to women.

So ya know what? I laughed at him crying and I don’t feel bad about it. I feel bad for Kim tbh. 

wendy williams omg GIF

If you sincerely think Kim K didn't know what she was signing up for, then we have to have a completely different conversation.

kim kardashian GIF by KUWTK

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

It amazes me how his mother's death only brought terrible series of events for him...Mentally, it all went downhill for him after that.

I hope he gets help and gets better, and more importantly, I hope he is surrounded by good people who wish for his best interest and doesn't end up like Britney :(

I'm not his fan, but as a fellow human, this is painful to watch. Poor soul...

Same. Like he so obviously needs help yet we are all just watching him unravel. He never dealt with his moms death. I hope Kim or someone, anyone  who cares gets this man real help. I feel like as Britney fans were are so sensitive to this kind of stuff.

Its easy to laugh at him but when you actually hear him talk like sigh. I just sympathize. It also makes you think why is no one in his life trying to take over like they did Britney? Its just crazy.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block