Kanye West melts down at campaign rally

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Kanye West announced he was running for president. Then other reports suggested he pulled out of the race due to his mental health. It appears West has no intention of disappearing. 

He held a campaign rally in South Carolina today and had a total breakdown. He started screaming that his dad tried to abort him and that his mom saved his life before bursting into tears. “I almost killed my daughter.”

He also said “Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slaves, she just had them work for other white people.” 

This is super hard to watch. It looks like he's in a total manic state. 

kanye-tubman.jpgRelated:

I feel so bad for him. He is obviously suffering, and I hope this is viewed/handled with his mental illness in mind. To attack him, criticize him, or politicize him over these videos would be inhumane and anti-mental health because he is obviously in mental distress/suffering. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You know what? Some where Taylor Swift is watching this, sipping on a glass a champagne and relishing. I get that this dude has mental health issues but he has been an arrogant *** hole for sooooo long and is beyond disrespectful to women.

So ya know what? I laughed at him crying and I don’t feel bad about it. I feel bad for Kim tbh. 

wendy williams omg GIF

Not to be confrontational or argumentative, but having no compassion for the mentally ill is not cool. If Kanye lost a record deal or some type of endorsement due to a past action, like his history with Taylor, and you felt it was deserved, thats one thing...but to relish in the sad effects of someone’s mental illness is inhumane. 

We should all be sympathetic and empathetic to those who suffer with things we dont understand. Imagine being mentally ill like Kanye, Britney, and countless others in the world and being picked apart over it, judged, made fun or laughed at. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m convinced his children will understand and they will still love him no matter what because he’s their dad, but who let this man run for president in the first place? If they knew he’s unstable, they should have done something. I don’t know, but it’s making me sad to know Britney’s somewhere locked from reality and this man is rallying for president for the most powerful country in the world. #ToFreedom 

Why is everyone taking the presidency thing so seriously. In this country anyone can freely say that they are running for President. It doesn't really mean anything. You can write in your neighbors name on your ballot as a write-in candidate if you want when you are voting.  Again,  it doesn't mean anything...no one is realistically going to vote for Kanye just because he’s famous and he said he’s running for president. 

The conversation at this point needs to be more about his mental health and how as a world we need to start advocating for the mentally ill. He, Britney, and so many others (famous and non famous) need allies who will take the time to read, research and understand mental illness, so culturally these individuals can live healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives...versus us constantly criticizing them, laughing at them and denouncing them over things that they do that they either aren't cognitively aware of or cant control because they are sick. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Never seen Britney even remotely this unstable yet he stills able to live a normal life. I feel for him so sad 

First off, it’s nice (and important) to see many in our exhale community being compassionate and empathetic towards Kanye in this post so far, because it’s what’s necessary. But regarding Britney, to be fair, I have to say she was far worse than Kanye. 

Every other day in 2007 she was walking bare foot through gas stations with different colored wigs on and speaking in multiple different accents...the head shaving and umbrella etc.

Honestly as concerning, sad and heartbreaking as these Kanye videos are it doesnt even come close to what we saw on almost a daily basis from Britney in 2007/2008...the only thing that was probably worse than Britney’s mental health struggles were probably Amanda Bynes’s before she was hospitalized. 

Im pretty #FreeBritney too, but I dont let the parts of the movement that try to brainwash  us into thinking she is completely fine stand because it’s anti-mental health. She is mentally ill, but she should have autonomy/freedom over her life with the professional help to keep her safe, balanced and happy. 

• Like 1

And then Britney talked british accent she was put under cship. Every1 says he needs help but no1 puts him into cship. I guess he is not that rich so there is just no point. It makes me even more sad for Britney. Whatever mental condition she is she at least wasn't trying to be a president. I didn't watch those videos with Kanye for my own sake

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Army1 said:

First off, it’s nice (and important) to see many in our exhale community being compassionate and empathetic towards Kanye in this post so far, because it’s what’s necessary. But regarding Britney, to be fair, I have to say she was far worse than Kanye. 

Every other day in 2007 she was walking bare foot through gas stations with different colored wigs on and speaking in multiple different accents...the head shaving and umbrella etc.

Honestly as concerning, sad and heartbreaking as these Kanye videos are it doesnt even come close to what we saw on almost a daily basis from Britney in 2007/2008...the only thing that was probably worse than Britney’s mental health struggles were probably Amanda Bynes’s before she was hospitalized. 

Im pretty #FreeBritney too, but I dont let the parts of the movement that try to brainwash  us into thinking she is completely fine stand because it’s anti-mental health. She is mentally ill, but she should have autonomy/freedom over her life with the professional help to keep her safe, balanced and happy. 

I completely disagree with u about Britney was worse. She wasn't at the rally with mlns ppl watching at her. She was alone crying for help. But any1? Any1 talked she needed help at a time? Maybe fans only. GP was mocking her,media was taking her apart into pieces for a photo or article. And yes i agree her situation was a lot worse but not bc of her mental state but bc nobody really talked about mental condition of a person as a discussion at a time. Ppl were just making marks she is crazy. Period. And also her ciurcumstances was way worse cause she was taken away her kids. Still was she having a sympathy for it? No. Her own mothger forbid her to see her kids and she was waiting in the car and no1 let her in. That is why umbrella incident happened. Why her mother didn't came out and try to talk to her daughter and let her in. They could deal that situation inside but no they need it publuc so everybody saw her unstable crazy shaved woman and ofc much needed cship. So now 12 years later ppl see Kanye needs help bc he is suffering but honestly his life was nothing near Britneys. He might has his struggles with his mothers death and etc. But he never had the pressure and hell Britney went through. So yes let the man get his help and just stop that circus- that is only word i can use for it 

22 minutes ago, zenden said:

And then Britney talked british accent she was put under cship. Every1 says he needs help but no1 puts him into cship. I guess he is not that rich so there is just no point. It makes me even more sad for Britney. Whatever mental condition she is she at least wasn't trying to be a president. I didn't watch those videos with Kanye for my own sake

Kanyes actually a billionaire now because of his sneaker company. I think the difference with him is that he is diagnosed bipolar, while we dont know what Britneys true diagnosis is. Many have said multiple personality disorder...others have said bipolar...others have said its a combination of a couple things, like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. 

Kanye probably hasn’t been thought of for a conservatorship, because just like other bipolar celebrities (Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc) maybe most of the time its easily managed. Demi Lovato struggles w addiction and bipolar disorder but she is very coherent, articulate and lucid the majority of the time When she appears on social media, tv, etc...to the point you dont even know she struggles with anything. Britney, even at her best moments over the past 12 years has more of a mental spacy-ness compared to other openly bipolar celebs that points to her either dealing w something else or a combination of things. 

5 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

You know what pisses me off is how he does the most absolute bats.hit stuff and the Britney army sympathizes with him. In turn, his fanbase refers to Britney as "white trash" or "a psycho" or says she's on *****. :rupaulslap: I'm actually so over 2020, please send it back. :britstare11:

The reason we are sympathizing with him is because we stan a person who has also gone through such issues

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block