Kanye West melts down at campaign rally

Kanye is ******* in the head and Trump is taking advantage using him as a distraction to divert negative press away. He’s not running for president, that’s absurd. It’s all just a show to take our attention away from the mass corruption inside the White House. It’s the same thing with George Bush using Britney as a media diversion back when she was getting a lot of media attention during his re-election. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

If you sincerely think Kim K didn't know what she was signing up for, then we have to have a completely different conversation.

kim kardashian GIF by KUWTK

Agreed.  Also Kim is a horrible person too. 

BUT this is a mental breakdown & where the hell is her or their family stopping him or getting him help?!?   This is scary & something needs to be done for his safety. 

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

He always had a big ego, but now it's way more than that, he's clearly having a maniac episode right in front of us. And the sad thing is that Kim and people around her don't really notice it until it starts.

And yeah, he's a man, h'es not in a conservatorship. Clearly he doesn't have greedy people around him for that.

Lol, clearly he doesn't have greedy people around him? So you think the Kardashians actually care about his well-being? Everyone is saying he needs help and clearly the people around him are not helping him.

16 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

You know what pisses me off is how he does the most absolute bats.hit stuff and the Britney army sympathizes with him. In turn, his fanbase refers to Britney as "white trash" or "a psycho" or says she's on *****. :rupaulslap: I'm actually so over 2020, please send it back. :britstare11:

I feel like he might have dissed Britney in the past too. I think it was regarding the 2008 VMAs :nochillbrit: 

I could be wrong though...ah,it was about HIAM :cheese:

https://www.mtv.com/news/1656116/kanye-west-defends-his-britney-spears-tweet/

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block