Kanye West melts down at campaign rally

3 hours ago, Army1 said:

Kanyes actually a billionaire now because of his sneaker company. I think the difference with him is that he is diagnosed bipolar, while we dont know what Britneys true diagnosis is. Many have said multiple personality disorder...others have said bipolar...others have said its a combination of a couple things, like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. 

Kanye probably hasn’t been thought of for a conservatorship, because just like other bipolar celebrities (Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc) maybe most of the time its easily managed. Demi Lovato struggles w addiction and bipolar disorder but she is very coherent, articulate and lucid the majority of the time When she appears on social media, tv, etc...to the point you dont even know she struggles with anything. Britney, even at her best moments over the past 12 years has more of a mental spacy-ness compared to other openly bipolar celebs that points to her either dealing w something else or a combination of things. 

Maybe bc she is only 1 under cship and it is not helping her condition. Bc from that we see she is very isolated doing scripted interviews and she obviously is scared god only knows what makes her anxious so much. Might be her handlers also

8 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

No, “crazy” is typically held in reserve for women’s behavior. Men might be obsessed, driven, confused or upset. But we don’t get called “crazy” — at least not the way men reflexively label women as such.

“Crazy” is one of the five deadly words guys use to shame women into compliance. The others: Fat. Ugly. Slutty. *****y. They sum up the supposedly worst things a woman can be

“Crazy” is such a convenient word for men, perpetuating our sense of superiority. Men are logical; women are emotional. Emotion is the antithesis of logic. When women are too emotional, we say they are being irrational. Crazy. Wrong.

Women hear it all the time from men. “You’re overreacting,” we tell them. “Don’t worry about it so much, you’re over-thinking it.” “Don’t be so sensitive.” “Don’t be crazy.” It’s a form of gaslighting — telling women that their feelings are just wrong, that they don’t have the right to feel the way that they do. Minimizing somebody else’s feelings is a way of controlling them. If they no longer trust their own feelings and instincts, they come to rely on someone else to tell them how they’re supposed to feel.

-Harris O’Malley 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Army1 said:

Not to be confrontational or argumentative, but having no compassion for the mentally ill is not cool. If Kanye lost a record deal or some type of endorsement due to a past action, like his history with Taylor, and you felt it was deserved, thats one thing...but to relish in the sad effects of someone’s mental illness is inhumane. 

We should all be sympathetic and empathetic to those who suffer with things we dont understand. Imagine being mentally ill like Kanye, Britney, and countless others in the world and being picked apart over it, judged, made fun or laughed at. 

Kanye has been a bully from the start and for whatever reason he has targeted women over and over. Do I feel for him? Not really, but he’s a human being. 

What I find laughable is that people like you will come at his defense while people like Kanye sit on twitter and brag about being a billionaire while people like you and I struggle to make ends meet during a global pandemic. :ririshade2:

It just goes to show you that hes no better than the mentally ill and disabled poor folks that I have had the pleasure of working with. He has the means to take care of himself. The people I have worked with don’t. He’s an attention seeker that needs the validation of others because his mother hasn’t been around to feed his ego. Frankly, he can suck my **** :tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Army1 said:

First off, it’s nice (and important) to see many in our exhale community being compassionate and empathetic towards Kanye in this post so far, because it’s what’s necessary. But regarding Britney, to be fair, I have to say she was far worse than Kanye. 

Every other day in 2007 she was walking bare foot through gas stations with different colored wigs on and speaking in multiple different accents...the head shaving and umbrella etc.

Honestly as concerning, sad and heartbreaking as these Kanye videos are it doesnt even come close to what we saw on almost a daily basis from Britney in 2007/2008...the only thing that was probably worse than Britney’s mental health struggles were probably Amanda Bynes’s before she was hospitalized. 

Im pretty #FreeBritney too, but I dont let the parts of the movement that try to brainwash  us into thinking she is completely fine stand because it’s anti-mental health. She is mentally ill, but she should have autonomy/freedom over her life with the professional help to keep her safe, balanced and happy. 

So wearing a pink wig & speaking in different accents make you crazy? Mind you this is Kanye at a function, Britney was being chase day to day & it’s already been Sadi she was being ****. I stand by what I said I still don’t think she spaze out like this here. 

9 hours ago, zenden said:

And then Britney talked british accent she was put under cship. Every1 says he needs help but no1 puts him into cship. I guess he is not that rich so there is just no point. It makes me even more sad for Britney. Whatever mental condition she is she at least wasn't trying to be a president. I didn't watch those videos with Kanye for my own sake

You can't just put someone in a c-ship. Someone who cares about you has to file/petition it on your behalf. In other words, Kanye has to have someone in his life who has genuine concern for him. Unlike, Britney and the people close to her. This is common in any family and medical situation where families file/petition for conservatorship, power of attorney, 5150's etc. The fans are immature when it comes to this issue with Britney and her health and laws designed to help people like this.

This man is so troubled and unstable , I'm honestly surprised he actually got famous but he'll do whatever for the money, he would even sell his own mother for it , I can't stand him , can Corona Virus take him and his trumpy together and save us a big sh1tshow???  

God! I'm so disgusted by this piece of sh1t! Can somebody put an end to his career and life in the public eye? I wish we could just send me to another planet to never have hear anything from this disgusting pig. SERIOUSLY. I'm so triggered rn. I'm about to burn down King's Landing again. :wontcry:

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Can I go back in time then? :leaving: I hear some ancient Roman Emperor needs a hubby lol 

Sis... At least go back to a time period that had hygiene. Go back to the 90's and experience Britney's entire career all over again. And maybe build a career that lets you prevent her from ever going down a dark path. :lessons: And also, you get to continue having toilets, air conditioners, showers, cell phones, internet PROM.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block