Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

17 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

How do you think Britney reacted when her little bundle of joy tried to sell her out like every other leech in her life, for 5k followers and a double cheeseburger with bacon? He has to understand his mother's case more than most. And again, he goes to a private school and is getting top-quality education. His behavior might be excusable to you, but not to me. 

When the reason his life is so comfortable comes straight from the pockets of the people who live at the LGBT community, you bet your *** there are different standards. A lot of people here won't agree with me, but this is the truth. Someone like him has all of the resources to be more educated.

His daddy is K-Fed, he's the one with them 90% of time, how could you ask him to be more educated? K-fed spills the F's even sleeping. sometimes money is not enough, there's a lot of uneducated rich kids out there. On the other hand, Gwen Stefani son is 'woke' and cool.

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do think he gets unnecessary hate because anyone close to Britney just does. Everyone is out to use her.

Not saying he isn't benefitting from their relationship with one another. I'd like to think they truly do love each other and there isn't more to the story in that regard.

Exactly, + Britney always want to help the career with whoever she wants to date (who doesn't want to help a person you have a relationship you have tho). And she always like the guys who's mostly available for her, the ones not so busy with their thing. 

but Sam is just terrible, but I don't think this is the right time to attack him, he's basically the only one making her happy atm.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do think he gets unnecessary hate because anyone close to Britney just does. Everyone is out to use her.

Not saying he isn't benefitting from their relationship with one another. I'd like to think they truly do love each other and there isn't more to the story in that regard.

I’m surprised that you are naive out of all people. I mean not dogging Britney but she doesn’t care about her appearance whatsoever & I can’t blame due to her circumstances, which is why I wonder  what he want with a 38 year old woman who’s going through what she’s going through? I say it’s fame, he worst than Kevin to me. If she was not famous he wouldn’t be her which makes him a user. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see it 

He hasn’t done anything to help this caused. All he cares about is becoming a movie ️. We saw how hungry he was for it when he dragged her out on that carpet 

• Like 7