Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I do think he gets unnecessary hate because anyone close to Britney just does. Everyone is out to use her.

Not saying he isn't benefitting from their relationship with one another. I'd like to think they truly do love each other and there isn't more to the story in that regard.

I’m surprised that you are naive out of all people. I mean not dogging Britney but she doesn’t care about her appearance whatsoever & I can’t blame due to her circumstances, which is why I wonder  what he want with a 38 year old woman who’s going through what she’s going through? I say it’s fame, he worst than Kevin to me. If she was not famous he wouldn’t be her which makes him a user. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see it 

He hasn’t done anything to help this caused. All he cares about is becoming a movie ️. We saw how hungry he was for it when he dragged her out on that carpet 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

It hurts to watch Britney suck in her stomach to look like her"boyfriend." For some reason, I am 100% sure that before taking this photo, he told her: exhale and do not breathe.

Yup. You can totally see it too. I thought it was just me who saw her stomach was shown oddly. 

I wasn't fond of Sam in the beginning as I thought he was like one of her ex dancers, Willie Gomez, who constantly used her for his own career. But after all these years, they're still together and he hasn't used in her in any way that would benefit him. He seems legit to be in love with her and so I believe him and I do think people should not attack him. 

Britney herself might have asked him not to speak about it as we all know she is scared of her father, if Sam speaks up against her father, her father may put a few bombs between the two which I TOTALLY OUGHT HIM TO BE CAPABLE OF.

I mean Madonna, Lady Gaga, Adele, ... they all claim to be the BIGGEST Britney stans and they have never spoken about the freeBritney movement either, do we need to attack them too??????

Sam isn't the only one who has spoken about it. Felicia and Britt also never openly spoke about it so what's the difference with Sam? Y'all just hate on him and this is "reason" for you guys to justify the hate....

#freebritney is about Britney aand ending the c-ship, not cancelling her boyfriend.......

• Like 1

He just seems dumb to me and this is only further irritating. You’re not addressing the issue at hand. People are concerned with her well being and freedom. Stop focusing on being cancelled you dumb F. We’re trying to give her a voice she doesn’t have. You should be thanking us.

• Love 8

He's got a point, no one can deny that. And no, his relationship with Britney is NOT public. None of you are in their bed when they're f ucking, period.
I don't think particularly high of him, but please read your own comments and try to think of Sam as a family member or a friend of yours (after all, he is that to other people)... You're being too harsh.