Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

13 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Imagine being Britney Spears and your fans calling the few you people you love terms like this.

No wonder Britney would hate her fans and would have no love for her career.

I disagree. Brit was the first one to expose her family left and right. Or did you not see the thoughts she was trying to get out about her father in that letter she wrote? Or her friends she put on blast on her personal website? 

Be wary of others the ones closest to you

the poison they feed you 

and the voodoo that they do

THAT CAME FROM HER, HUNTY.

Next.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Imagine being Britney spears and your "bf" is really with you for fame and doesn't care about you at all. That everything is a lie. 

No wonder she hates her father and would have no love for her career. 

Yes because having a bf for fame would maker her hate her father instead. :shocked:

And whatever the situation is, don't call anyone like that. Thank you:comingthru:

**** Sam. I’ve always thought he was a leach and his recent post proves all he cares about is himself. All he’s interested in is his bull**** workout brand. He’s obsessed with being in Britney’s spotlight when she was doing things. Britney needs a man like Charlie again. Someone who can take care of HER for once.

• Love 8

Its unbelievable insane how you guys all judge and bash Sam without knowing him at all and without knowing a zero thing about their relationship. If im reading comments on his instagram i kinda feel sad for him.

Leave the poor guy alone. The only thing i see, is that he makes Britney very happy. 

the Britney army is sooo aggressive. :nyheadache:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Its unbelievable insane how you guys all judge and bash Sam without knowing him at all and without knowing a zero thing about their relationship.

Do you know anything about their relationship?

We go based off his track record. History shows he uses women to climb, he’s a social climber and he gives a rats *** about Britney. If he ever gets to the status he wants he’ll toss Brit aside like old news. :tiffeyeroll: 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Do you? 

We go based off his track record. History shows he uses women to climb, he’s a social climber and he gives a rats *** about Britney. If he ever gets to the status he wants he’ll toss Brit aside like old news. :tiffeyeroll: 

He.makes.britney.happy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, annonymous said:

I didnt even know lou and robin are friends, I saw a pic of them together on her insta :squint:

Robin is her right hand woman. Basically a Lou 2.0 if that old hag is not in LA. 

Remember when Robin said Britney has to work on her bday? Man did we hate her for that. If that's the right hand woman.... Imagine what Lou is like!