Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

• Curators

Wait wait wait

so they appreciate the fans help but it’s not working if they are trying to cancel the wrong person?

doesnt it sound like He’s saying we should be more focused on other people 

who should we be cancelling?

hmmm it doesn’t sound like he’s totally against the movement and against what people are saying 

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wait wait wait

so they appreciate the fans help but it’s not working if they are trying to cancel the wrong person?

doesnt it sound like He’s saying we should be more focused on other people 

who should we be cancelling?

hmmm it doesn’t sound like he’s totally against the movement and against what people are saying 

Yeah, I got this sentiment too, but don't get too excited. He obviously can't talk about the cship. It's officially a Team Britney's policy. But the way you put it is right. There are bigger fish - focusing on him is like being happy that you ended a symptom when you still have a terminal disease

Whether he is good hearted or not is not up to us to decide. :typing:

2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Must be exausting for Britney that we hate all the people who's around her. Bet in a couple of years we will start to cancel SP and JJ:imacat:

I am positive a lot of people already cancelled JJ. :typing:

• Love 6
Just now, Slayer said:

anyone lets focus on him saying we're focusing on cancelling the wrong person, who is that Sam?

do we need more pressure on Loucifer? :gunriah:

I personally feel like we're wasting energy hating on Sam as Britney is super happy around him, and with Lou, Jamie etc we have clear evidence that they are awful people. Sure you guys can hate Sam but keep the others at the forefront for now.

Sam is a live d I l d o. Nothing more, nothing less. 

• Haha 8