Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

if u still follow him unfollow him please, let's do it :whiteladydance:

I never followed him. I'd occasionally check his posts and as usual it was either some fitness,, promoting his protein shakes, or a similar post as Britney's. Nothing too original. Now that I'm blocked (all 4 accounts) I'm going for lucky number 5 hehe 

• Love 2

Chances are high that Sam isn't allowed to say anything regarding the #freebritney movement, in the same vein as Britney herself probably not being allowed to speak on it. I'm just guessing here, but I think we should really think about how having too navigate your public relationship through an NDA could be tricky, and make him appear to way less genuine than he actually MIGHT be.

This kinda big... he just confirmed that there IS someone to blame and it’s not him. He’s probably referring to Jamie and Lou. The movement has now pretty much been co-signed by her son and her boyfriend... this is huge. It’s in instances like this that I wished she was with someone powerful (like Timberlake), someone who wasn’t afraid of her team.

25 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I never followed him. I'd occasionally check his posts and as usual it was either some fitness,, promoting his protein shakes, or a similar post as Britney's. Nothing too original. Now that I'm blocked (all 4 accounts) I'm going for lucky number 5 hehe 

For someone who doesn’t follow him you sure did strike a nerve with Scam. Incredible work honey  :airpls:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Chances are high that Sam isn't allowed to say anything regarding the #freebritney movement, in the same vein as Britney herself probably not being allowed to speak on it. I'm just guessing here, but I think we should really think about how having too navigate your public relationship through an NDA could be tricky, and make him appear to way less genuine than he actually MIGHT be.

The case is not that Sam cannot say anything for an NDA, the case is that Sam is an accomplice of her team.

2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

This kinda big... he just confirmed that there IS someone to blame and it’s not him. He’s probably referring to Jamie and Lou. The movement has now pretty much been co-signed by her son and her boyfriend... this is huge. It’s in instances like this that I wished she was with someone powerful (like Timberlake), someone who wasn’t afraid of her team.

If you love someone, it doesn't matter if you are more powerful or less powerful.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

If you love someone, it doesn't matter if you are more powerful or less powerful.

I agree, but what I’m saying is Sam might be afraid they ‘end’ his relationship with Britney, if Jamie wants them separated, then separated they will be. If it was someone like Justin Timberlake, Britney’s team would never ever dare treating him like the puppet I believe they treat Sam as, if someone like Timberlake or any celeb of his caliber was involved closely in this mess, they would expose Jamie and Lou, directly or indirectly. I actually think Sam is super careful in what he does/says in fear of Jamie simply telling Britney he cheated on her and he never sees Britney again. Sam has everything to lose if he speaks out, so I can understand him being afraid due to not being powerful, I hope him and Britney do have a plan.

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

I agree, but what I’m saying is Sam might be afraid they ‘end’ his relationship with Britney, if Jamie wants them separated, then separated they will be. If it was someone like Justin Timberlake, Britney’s team would never ever dare treating him like the puppet I believe they treat Sam as, if someone like Timberlake or any celeb of his caliber was involved closely in this mess, they would expose Jamie and Lou, directly or indirectly. I actually think Sam is super careful in what he does/says in fear of Jamie simply telling Britney he cheated on her and he never sees Britney again.

Sam is an accomplice of her team ... therefore he does not have that fear, his fear is to be "without his career". Larry would treat Justin well in fact, he always says things about he was her salvation, etc but her father would treat him the same as everyone, In fact, there is a rumor in her time that she aborted a baby of Justin by order of his father and Justin kept his mouth shut.If it was true, it was their decision.

I just sent him this messages and also left this on their last picture together.

@samasghari Hey Sam. In response to your recent stories, her fans are worried about her and are doing everything they can to show support. When team Britney ignores everyone, it’s a bit odd. Celebrities have spoken out and information comes out and then it’s all deleted. It’s very alarming and concerning. Britney has gone through so much over the years, and was never afraid to speak out and be true to herself. Her mother even liked the free Britney movement.

On a side note, it would be nice if Britney would tell us if she’s interested in her career or not. If she isn’t, it’s fine. She deserves to be happy either way, but it’s not right to sit there and not thank the fans or let them know that there is a future instead of releasing old content. Britney is pretending that nothing is happening around her and the fact is that there’s so much going on and her fans are all reaching to help her. She’s the one who said back in 2008 that she feels like a prisoner. 

22 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Sam is an accomplice of her team ... therefore he does not have that fear, his fear is to be "without his career". Larry would treat Justin well in fact, he always says things about he was her salvation, etc but her father would treat him the same as everyone, In fact, there is a rumor in her time that she aborted a baby of Justin by order of his father and Justin kept his mouth shut.If it was true, it was their decision.

You have the right to believe Sam is an accomplice, I think Sam is on Britney’s side. And yes, I think he does like the attention but that doesn’t mean that’s the reason why he’s with her. And there’s a huge difference between JT in 2001 and JT as a very powerful A list celebrity in 2020, no one can tell me someone as powerful as JT who’s best friends with Jimmy Fallon, Jay Z, Taylor Swift and every relevant person in this industry would back down from Britney’s handlers, JT getting Fallon and Jay Z involved in this would destroy the CShip team alone. They are VERY LUCKY it’s Sam.

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

You have the right to believe Sam is an accomplice, I think Sam is on Britney’s side. And yes, I think he does like the attention but that doesn’t mean that’s the reason why he’s with her. And there’s a huge difference between JT in 2001 and JT as a very powerful A list celebrity in 2020, no one can tell me someone as powerful as JT who’s best friends with Jimmy Fallon, Jay Z, Taylor Swift and every relevant person in this industry would back down from Britney’s handlers, JT getting Fallon and Jay Z involved in this would destroy the CShip team alone. They are VERY LUCKY it’s Sam.

Justin in 2001 was a coward and Justin in 2020 is a coward, yes, he is relevant thanks to sucking *** and selling people, also known as Britney, friends? It seems like it's just Jimmy, the others are friends of convenience and industry ... Justin would do nothing and also Lou M. Taylor is friends with Diddy and all his connections, therefore it is highly unlikely that Jay Z was involved in this.
People must think that people in the industry are best friends and will help you, I am sure Justin is very happy to see her like this and I am sure he has laughed with Timbaland from Britney's post.

6 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Justin in 2001 was a coward and Justin in 2020 is a coward, yes, he is relevant thanks to sucking *** and selling people, also known as Britney, friends? It seems like it's just Jimmy, the others are friends of convenience and industry ... Justin would do nothing and also Lou M. Taylor is friends with Diddy and all his connections, therefore it is highly unlikely that Jay Z was involved in this.
People must think that people in the industry are best friends and will help you, I am sure Justin is very happy to see her like this and I am sure he has laughed with Timbaland from Britney's post.

I don’t think you understood my post... so if Jessica Biel was placed under a conservatorship where she had no rights and was in Britney’s situation you think Timberlake would just be a coward and say “Okay! What would you like me to do/say, Jessica’s handlers?”... no. Justin Timberlake would help Britney. Britney would NEVER be in this situation if she was Justin Timberlake’s or Jay Z’s wife, PERIOD. Also Jay Z and Diddy aren’t a couple you know... if JT asked Jay Z for help (which they’ve been friends for years) I doubt Jay would refuse to help just because Diddy is friends with Lou. So yes, I can see Sam being afraid, and no Britney would not be in this situation if JT was in the picture.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I don’t think you understood my post... so if Jessica Biel was placed under a conservatorship where she had no rights and was in Britney’s situation you think Timberlake would just be a coward and say “Okay! What would you like me to do/say, Jessica’s handlers?”... no. Justin Timberlake would help Britney. Britney would NEVER be in this situation if she was Justin Timberlake’s or Jay Z’s wife, PERIOD. Also Jay Z and Diddy aren’t a couple you know... if JT asked Jay Z for help (which they’ve been friends for years) I doubt Jay would refuse to help just because Diddy is friends with Lou. So yes, I can see Sam being afraid, and no Britney would not be in this situation if JT was in the picture.

I don't think Justin allows Jessica Biel to be under conservatorship. I understand what you mean, but if Justin were her partner, this would not have happened. Because they had never put her in the conservatorship or maybe they did, we cannot know.
Regarding Diddy and Jay Z, they are not a couple, but as if they were, they owe many favors and they will never betray each other, not because they are friends, but because they have many people in the closet.
In the case that, as Justin's partner, Britney is in a conservatorship? Who do you think will pay attention to an acquaintance in the industry or a person with whom he does business?
Who do you think is going to listen to Dia Simms, who is now a friend of Lou M. Taylor or Justin Timberlake?
By the way, most of the people in the industry know the case of Britney including Justin and by the way, many times Lou M. Taylor likes him in his Instagram posts.