Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This! On top of this, like I always have said.... Britney said she was taken to that facility against her will. Sam says she's doing great and she's brave, it's a sign of courage, etc etc. 

If you know your significant other is always threatened... Don't you think it'd seem a little suspicious she "voluntarily" checked into a mental health facility? If my bf was fine and I knew he was in a cship....... And his father tells me "Oh, B Checked himself into a facility" KNOWING that they were fine for a whike, I'd be like, "That doesn't sound right. They were fine this whole time. Why would he voluntarily do this?" 

It won't sit well with me and I'd Def see it as suspicious activity. I'd put my foot down and say, "You know what? F you. I'm done with this. You guys are taking it way too far."

But did he ever do that? Never. Not once. 

Absolutely! It's just that if I were in Britney's situation I would be very frustrated, nobody in my family, nor my sister nor my supposed boyfriend do anything, but if a person I don't know at all calls a worried podcast and I would ask myself what kind of people I have around me?.

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

sis, he's 13 :mariahstare:

he said all y'all thought, he hates jamie, loves lynne and kevin :mariahstare:

he said he was trying to help britney and shared some weird tidbits :mariahstare:

the gay comment was ??? so yeah i can even excuse you but this is so... too much reading into a 13 yo who likes anime and kanye west :mariahstare:

Exactly! Y’all think he understands all the legal stuff behind her conservatorship? HES 13 FOR ****S SAKE 

yet he still understand everything we all have been talking about and mind u this is his MOTHER 

Some of y’all are CRAZY literally 

if Britney was reading this site right now she would be so mad 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Exactly! Y’all think he understands all the legal stuff behind her conservatorship? HES 13 FOR ****S SAKE 

yet he still understand everything we all have been talking about and mind u this is his MOTHER 

Some of y’all are CRAZY literally 

if Britney was reading this site right now she would be so mad 

How do you think Britney reacted when her little bundle of joy tried to sell her out like every other leech in her life, for 5k followers and a double cheeseburger with bacon? He has to understand his mother's case more than most. And again, he goes to a private school and is getting top-quality education. His behavior might be excusable to you, but not to me. 

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lmfao 95% of middle school boys have probably called something gay before 

Y’all are a little blinded 

When the reason his life is so comfortable comes straight from the pockets of the people who live at the LGBT community, you bet your *** there are different standards. A lot of people here won't agree with me, but this is the truth. Someone like him has all of the resources to be more educated.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Absolutely! It's just that if I were in Britney's situation I would be very frustrated, nobody in my family, nor my sister nor my supposed boyfriend do anything, but if a person I don't know at all calls a worried podcast and I would ask myself what kind of people I have around me?.

She probably doesn't even know about the call made to the podcast, nor has she listened to a single episode of Britney's gram (I believe.) She probably just gets told her fans are criticizing her looks 24/7 and calling her old.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She probably doesn't even know about the call made to the podcast, nor has she listened to a single episode of Britney's gram (I believe.) She probably just gets told her fans are criticizing her looks 24/7 and calling her old.

Of course!.

4 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

"the wrong person to cancel" :typing:

it just means that there is indeed someone that has to be cancelled, and he's thanking people for their support. he basically confirmed the whole movement lol, except that some personal relationships (Sam & Britney) are not what they seem to be :shocked:

at least we know that something's wrong & fishy, ty Sam :jl:

btw, who tf thinks that Britney's allowed to read her comments lmfao? she didn't answer most asked questions on her comments, actually nobody asked that and 90% of them are concerning her state 'Britney are u ok' or 'queen' :squint:

but sure, she has dementia, she can handle criticism and body shaming with acrobatic performances but she can't answer if she's ok :teigen:

First of all, if they were even asked,, which dumb dumb asked where her favorite place is? 

I swear if they don't know it's Hawaii, then THAT person deserves to be canceled lol 

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

How do you think Britney reacted when her little bundle of joy tried to sell her out like every other leech in her life, for 5k followers and a double cheeseburger with bacon? He has to understand his mother's case more than most. And again, he goes to a private school and is getting top-quality education. His behavior might be excusable to you, but not to me. 

this is not that deep. he wanted clout in the internet like everyone else. he went online to say to the world he wished his grandfather was dead, and shared some britney info and wanted more followers. he was literally feeding into what we've been saying for this past year. he was feeding... the gays and gals...

did i thought he would be a different person and have gone a different way? yeah, totally. but it's still not the basis to jump him or anything.

except for the gay comment. i can agree to this.

OMG

He SPOKE OUT

Clearly Said that something is happening at the back, 

but I insist, this guy smells like a paid person for keep the interest of jamie and closest.

He wants to keep like the paid boyfriend, instead of sleep with 30 guys per month for money

• Like 5
6 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sam is a live d I l d o. Nothing more, nothing less. 

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

A gay friend of mine called him a pig. Idk if that's a term used generally  in the LGBT community. Or maybe it's an Aussie gay term thing. It means a man who will F a male or female all for a purpose. He said Sam totally looks it 

Imagine being Britney Spears and your fans calling the few you people you love terms like this.

No wonder Britney would hate her fans and would have no love for her career.

• Like 2