Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I just sent him this messages and also left this on their last picture together.

@samasghari Hey Sam. In response to your recent stories, her fans are worried about her and are doing everything they can to show support. When team Britney ignores everyone, it’s a bit odd. Celebrities have spoken out and information comes out and then it’s all deleted. It’s very alarming and concerning. Britney has gone through so much over the years, and was never afraid to speak out and be true to herself. Her mother even liked the free Britney movement.

On a side note, it would be nice if Britney would tell us if she’s interested in her career or not. If she isn’t, it’s fine. She deserves to be happy either way, but it’s not right to sit there and not thank the fans or let them know that there is a future instead of releasing old content. Britney is pretending that nothing is happening around her and the fact is that there’s so much going on and her fans are all reaching to help her. She’s the one who said back in 2008 that she feels like a prisoner. 

sis why you asking about britney's career more than the actual big elephant in the room....

• Love 3
9 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I wasn't fond of Sam in the beginning as I thought he was like one of her ex dancers, Willie Gomez, who constantly used her for his own career. But after all these years, they're still together and he hasn't used in her in any way that would benefit him. He seems legit to be in love with her and so I believe him and I do think people should not attack him. 

Britney herself might have asked him not to speak about it as we all know she is scared of her father, if Sam speaks up against her father, her father may put a few bombs between the two which I TOTALLY OUGHT HIM TO BE CAPABLE OF.

I mean Madonna, Lady Gaga, Adele, ... they all claim to be the BIGGEST Britney stans and they have never spoken about the freeBritney movement either, do we need to attack them too??????

Sam isn't the only one who has spoken about it. Felicia and Britt also never openly spoke about it so what's the difference with Sam? Y'all just hate on him and this is "reason" for you guys to justify the hate....

#freebritney is about Britney aand ending the c-ship, not cancelling her boyfriend.......

I can't believe you just said he hasn't benefited or used her to benefit himself.  Go back to the red carpet event he's telling her to kiss him. He posts about her constantly so he can get attention from it for his career.  Also it's kind of hard to go back so far but the year they started dating i remember showing exhale that he'd make very obvious insta videos to gain attention. One was his birthday where someone was taking a video of everyone singing him happy birthday and britney was trying to duck out but they followed her with the camera anyway! It was all on her! To show she was with him but she very obviously didn't want to be shown! And again when congratulating her on something with her show he only used clips where he was in the background. He's using her! And look at those pics above where she's kissing his cheek but he looks on to the camera. Ive seen that before in very obviously narcissistic people who are using their so for fame or money or whatever.  He doesn't love her. Just because he posts some "nice" things about her doesn't mean he's in love.  That's fake. If he loved her he wouldn't need to use her for clout. At all.  Period. You love Britney and can't see why anyone else wouldn't but he's a young gym junkie guy with nothing in his mind but himself. He's gained a movie role,  endless publicity where every time there's news about Britney his name comes up and he gets tons of followers. He does nothing but benefit and didnt have to lift a finger so why would he leave? He can have *** or a relationship on the side,  lots of men do lol so 4 years being with her when he does nothing but benefit is not proof he's in love with her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

I don't think Justin allows Jessica Biel to be under conservatorship. I understand what you mean, but if Justin were her partner, this would not have happened. Because they had never put her in the conservatorship or maybe they did, we cannot know.
Regarding Diddy and Jay Z, they are not a couple, but as if they were, they owe many favors and they will never betray each other, not because they are friends, but because they have many people in the closet.
In the case that, as Justin's partner, Britney is in a conservatorship? Who do you think will pay attention to an acquaintance in the industry or a person with whom he does business?
Who do you think is going to listen to Dia Simms, who is now a friend of Lou M. Taylor or Justin Timberlake?
By the way, most of the people in the industry know the case of Britney including Justin and by the way, many times Lou M. Taylor likes him in his Instagram posts.

I agree with you on a few points but I strongly believe if Justin Timberlake was with Britney, he would not allow this situation to carry on since he is just as powerful as Team CShip, if not more! He would not be scared to fight it, I can tell you hate him and you have a right to dislike him but we all know he wouldn’t let her be a prisoner like she is. And on the Diddy and Jay Z thing, Lou isn’t Diddy’s wife, they might be ‘’’friends’’’ (industry friends at most) but Jay Z coming at her would have nothing to do with Diddy, by your logic, Jay Z can never disagree or act against someone who Diddy merely knows... makes no sense. If Timberlake was still with Britney and asked Jay for help, they would destroy Jamie and Lou and all their minions. That is something that is almost impossible for Sam to do and it is unfair for us to expect him to speak up.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

I believe this to be true. It breaks me heart also that the boys don't even seem to be fond of Britney at this point. I remember something about their trifling half-brother liking posts on instagram about how the boys were happier to be away from their mother and preferred to live with their dad. It doesn't sound like the boys care much for their mom. The step-mom was also liking shady **** about Britney on instagram. 

I mean, Jayden's response to what he thinks about Free Britney or if his mom is being controlled was "Ummmmm....idk! lol :)" 

And again, he was willing to sell her out for nothing. Without a doubt these two will be writing tell-alls and having no appreciation for all their mom worked and sacrificed for their comfort. 

And ALLEGEDLY, these boys are 13 & 14 but K Fat is already letting them smoke weed. 

What was Ktrashs wife liking about Britney on insta? 

That livestream also bugged me for many reasons. He praised Kevin and Lynne but when someone asked him "how is to be the son of a legend?" He said "its not what youd thought". He said she was pretty legendary, but he didnt praise her as a mom even tho there was a question about that. Another thing was when he imitated her to talk how she doesnt understand anime. It did seem like he doesnt respect her and was talking the way hed talk about his buddies. Then the question about her retiring and what he says? As if she shouldnt quit (no matter how she feels, how she has worked all her life or is under a cship) bc she makes so much money. Why is a rich kid worried about that? Did he hear his dad talking about money or Britneys money? Does he know Britney pays for everything? 

The way Ktrashs laywer has talked about her all these years, its pretty obvious KTrash doesnt respect her. Maybe he doesnt respect her in front of the boys as well. I fear Ktrash and his wife have been poisoned them against Britney, even more after 2018 when she is barely seeing them. 

Another sad thing was when he said hed see her again in two weeks, like it was no biggie, like he is used to that. It didnt seem he misses his mom. 

To think Britney gave up her freedom and probably went thru so much **** tô see them more. How she was threatned bc of them and how she did everything she could do to have them and then 12 years later, they seem closer to Kevin and shes barely seeing them. She couldnt be a mom to them when they were little and cant now. Thats why I wish she would get out of this mess and have another child, one she could be a full time mom and one that would be closer to her. It breaks my heart to think that maybe not even her kids care that much about her. How unlucky she is. Shes all about love and family yet her family doesnt seem to appreciate her the same way. 

On 7/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Aww poor Sam. He's sad we are targeting him now. :crying2:

Good. 

BTW, it's supposed to be "with all DUE respect" and "Instagram" 

His spelling is seriously pissing me off now. 

English is not his first language, so I give him a pass. He is Iranian, his first language is Farsi. :demi:

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So is mine, however, I came out OK 😁 

Well he's pretty, it'd be unfair if he was extremely smart as well. 

If you have both then life is unfair. :crying1:

Spoiler

But he's an instagram influencer whose biggest accomplishment is dating Britney. I don't expect him to be very fluent in a second language, let alone his first. :jackk:

• Haha 1
On 7/15/2020 at 11:58 AM, MikeMasi said:

I just sent him this messages and also left this on their last picture together.

@samasghari Hey Sam. In response to your recent stories, her fans are worried about her and are doing everything they can to show support. When team Britney ignores everyone, it’s a bit odd. Celebrities have spoken out and information comes out and then it’s all deleted. It’s very alarming and concerning. Britney has gone through so much over the years, and was never afraid to speak out and be true to herself. Her mother even liked the free Britney movement.

On a side note, it would be nice if Britney would tell us if she’s interested in her career or not. If she isn’t, it’s fine. She deserves to be happy either way, but it’s not right to sit there and not thank the fans or let them know that there is a future instead of releasing old content. Britney is pretending that nothing is happening around her and the fact is that there’s so much going on and her fans are all reaching to help her. She’s the one who said back in 2008 that she feels like a prisoner. 

Why do you feel entitled for that? That's not your position neither anybody's

we're not trying to support Britney so she can continue releasing music FOR US. Some of you need to understand the difference because it's critical.  

• Love 1
On 7/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, enAC said:

"If you don't know someone personally and you only know them on Instagram and TV you most likely have no idea what they go through, so please stop judging based on assumption," he said.

Then ****ing tell us "what's going on" dear Sam!! :chrissy: so we can finally stop "judging based on assumptions". :chrissy::chrissy: How can we not judge based on assumptions when all of you are being so quiet and pretending that there is nothing happening with the #FreeBritney movement and with Britney herself... :chrissy::tired: + He LOVES to be in the comments of every single Britney post and he LOVED to take pictures with Brit on red carpets etc. but NOW his life and his relationship is NOT PUBLIC and "PERSONAL"? girl bye. :chrissy::parisok: He is truly so insolent... and just shameless. :rupaulslap::girlbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 3