Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

11 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Must be exausting for Britney that we hate all the people who's around her. Bet in a couple of years we will start to cancel SP and JJ:imacat:

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if both of them think of Victoria, Kevin's wife, as their mother over Britney herself

After all she has a 90/10 custody and when he was asked about her on Instagram Jayden talked about her as if she was just there 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Guys Jaden never used the f word pls don’t spread that 

he just said “he’s so gay” 

hes 14 and litwrally hs no access to him mom ok chill out

Oh honey, if you think he's incapable of saying that word or that those words have never been uttered from his lips...

And as I said before, the sentiment is the same no matter what the verbiage. "He's pretty effing gay as s h ! t."

I see that the 20k that Brit spends on his private schooling every month has failed him. Or is that all going to K Flop's weed stash? 

Regardless, prepare yourself for future disappointment unless Britney gets her custodial rights back as a mother and he has more positive influences in his life.

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

The thing that bugged me the most. Was he seemed that he doesn't care all that much 4 her. I didn't wanna say it back then. But it almost seemed like he sees her a s a cash cow as well. Idk I just didn't feel the love towards her from his mouth.

And it broke my heart

Did Britney say in an interview that he is the sensitive one or Preston? Cuz if he is the one Lord help us 😔

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if both of them think of Victoria, Kevin's wife, as their mother over Britney herself

After all she has a 90/10 custody and when he was asked about her on Instagram Jayden talked about her as if she was just there 

I believe this to be true. It breaks me heart also that the boys don't even seem to be fond of Britney at this point. I remember something about their trifling half-brother liking posts on instagram about how the boys were happier to be away from their mother and preferred to live with their dad. It doesn't sound like the boys care much for their mom. The step-mom was also liking shady **** about Britney on instagram. 

I mean, Jayden's response to what he thinks about Free Britney or if his mom is being controlled was "Ummmmm....idk! lol :)" 

And again, he was willing to sell her out for nothing. Without a doubt these two will be writing tell-alls and having no appreciation for all their mom worked and sacrificed for their comfort. 

And ALLEGEDLY, these boys are 13 & 14 but K Fat is already letting them smoke weed. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

The thing that bugged me the most. Was he seemed that he doesn't care all that much 4 her. I didn't wanna say it back then. But it almost seemed like he sees her a s a cash cow as well. Idk I just didn't feel the love towards her from his mouth.

And it broke my heart

Yes! I Agree 100%.

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

Did Britney say in an interview that he is the sensitive one or Preston? Cuz if he is the one Lord help us 😔

Preston is the quiet sensitive one. Jayden is more the louder, outspoken one. 

Makes sense. Usually the older ones are quiet and have more sense whereas the younger ones are outgoing. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I mean, Jayden's response to what he thinks about Free Britney or if his mom is being controlled was "Ummmmm....idk! lol :)" 

man, you're remembering that chat a lot differently than I, huh

he said that he was trying to help her but people were all over him. but he was sure something big would come out someday or something

• Love 8
Just now, Applejack said:

man, you're remembering that chat a lot differently than I, huh

he said that he was trying to help her but people were all over him

Please. That comment at the end was some last minute thing to get brownie points. Selling out his mother's medical history for 5k followers is not doing something to help her. If helping her was his priority, that live would have been a LOT different.

• Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

sis, he's 13 :mariahstare:

he said all y'all thought, he hates jamie, loves lynne and kevin :mariahstare:

he said he was trying to help britney and shared some weird tidbits :mariahstare:

the gay comment was ??? so yeah i can even excuse you but this is so... too much reading into a 13 yo who likes anime and kanye west :mariahstare:

I don't know, girl. When I was 13 I had my **** more together, lets just say that. lol

I do not trust this guy whatsoever and we all know that her dad had to approve of him to even be around her. Plus all the Instagram videos he’s in look all stage to me , In the paparazzi video from Miami shows it, Britney does not look happy with him and She looked way more happier with all the other guys that she has dated. This is just my opinion though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

But does that make him an accomplice to them?
You know when she was in a mental facility he was saying how brave she was, on Valentine's Day he put up a story pretending that they were celebrating Valentine's Day, he was an accomplice on hair salon day, he has been an to the narrative burned gym even he has
 posted recent comments joking about this, writing comments on her Instagram when he doesn't even have access, etc.
It seems perfect to me that you like Sam because you see him hot but Sam has been the worst hired boyfriend she has had because Jason did not participate publicly in this, David did not participate publicly in this, Charlie did not participate publicly in this and if you love someone you will never but never allow this, perhaps you would do what Andrew the photographer has done.

This! On top of this, like I always have said.... Britney said she was taken to that facility against her will. Sam tells TMZ and IG how she's fine and she's so brave, it's a sign of courage, etc etc. 

If you know your significant other is always threatened... Don't you think it'd seem a little suspicious she "voluntarily" checked into a mental health facility? If my bf was fine and I knew he was in a cship....... And his father tells me "Oh, B Checked himself into a facility" KNOWING that they were fine for a whike, I'd be like, "That doesn't sound right. They were fine this whole time. Why would he voluntarily do this?" 

It won't sit well with me and I'd Def see it as suspicious activity. I'd put my foot down and say, "You know what? F you. I'm done with this. You guys are taking it way too far."

But did he ever do that? Never. Not once. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Just Because said:

I hope and pray they made him sign one. He would spill all the beans just to get his 5 minutes  of fame that he so desperately wants.  

not being funny but he's been with Britney long enough that he could have easily have left her sooner and got with someone more 'relevant' and put together, that way he'd be able to gain more traction for his 'career', he wouldn't be here this long if he didnt care about her.

I get you guys hate him, but lets focus on LOU/JAMIE etc

• Content Curators
25 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oh honey, if you think he's incapable of saying that word or that those words have never been uttered from his lips...

And as I said before, the sentiment is the same no matter what the verbiage. "He's pretty effing gay as s h ! t."

I see that the 20k that Brit spends on his private schooling every month has failed him. Or is that all going to K Flop's weed stash? 

Regardless, prepare yourself for future disappointment unless Britney gets her custodial rights back as a mother and he has more positive influences in his life.

Lmfao 95% of middle school boys have probably called something gay before 

Y’all are a little blinded 

• Like 7