Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari dropped a statement regarding his relationship with Britney. 

Some fans have likely harassed him because of his silence regarding the #FreeBritney movement. Many think he's using her. 

"If you don't know someone personally and you only know them on Instagram and TV you most likely have no idea what they go through, so please stop judging based on assumption," he said. 

"It is called a personal relationship not a public one. All the support from fans are appreciated but it can be overwhelming if you're trying to cancel the wrong person."

Thoughts, Exhale?

Screenshot_20200713-174130_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-174349_Instagram.jpg

:airpls:sam-britney.jpg.4142940e0c60e81df4c0f70ccadb94c5.jpg

He deleted it and all his ig stories are gone as well :airpls:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, somuchbetter said:

So this is him acknowledging the rumors that he's being paid to be her boyfriend? He says he's the wrong person to cancel...so who is he trying to shift the blame to? :receipts2:

YAS OMG I FEEL LIKE THIS SAYS SO MUCH. PROBABLY MORE THAN HE WAS WILLING TO. ITS WHAT HE DOESN'T SAY THAT SAYS SO MUCH TO BEGIN WITH. I CAN'TTTT

• Like 4

I also think he’s talking about the hate for Jamie Lynn. I never understood the hate, we’ve seen silence from almost everyone who’s ever spoken up it’s obvious that something fishy going on that’s above both of them and I think he’s trying to allude to that without being direct cause he probably can’t 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

So this is him acknowledging the rumors that he's being paid to be her boyfriend? He says he's the wrong person to cancel...so who is he trying to shift the blame to? :receipts2:

the people actually responsible for the cship and this ****ty situation with all her boyfriends? :drinky:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

But is he acknowledging that it’s an inconvenience for him or Britney? :receipts2:

And do we know Sam from TV? :imdying:

We have an expression in my country basically saying that you have a fly on you and  that's why you are being annoyed. Not sure why he would speak up if he wasn't feeling guilty and trying to portray the victim

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, 1inamillion said:

We have an expression in my country basically saying that you have a fly on you and  that's why you are being annoyed. Not sure why he would speak up if he wasn't feeling guilty and trying to portray the victim

Are u Afghan or Persian? There's a very similar saying. 

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

This is a very good point!