Naya Rivera's body recovered from Lake Piru

Update: Naya Rivera's body was recovered from Lake Piru, law officials report via TMZ

RIP Naya =*(

Earlier:

Actress and Glee favorite Naya Rivera has been confirmed by Ventura County officials as missing, They found her 4 year old son alive, But unfortunately Naya has yet to be found. 

From CNN:

Rescuers will resume their search Thursday morning for "Glee" actress Naya Rivera after she went missing from a lake in Southern California.

Rivera, 33, vanished from Lake Piru in Ventura County on Wednesday evening. The Ventura County Sheriff's Office said search efforts will resume "at first light" and called it a possible drowning.

Rivera went to the lake Wednesday afternoon and rented a boat with her young child. Both were seen going out on the lake together, Sheriff's Capt. Eric Buschow said at a news conference.

About three hours after they left the dock, another boater discovered a boat drifting with the child asleep onboard. Authorities were notified and they began searching from air and with a dive team.

While it was hard to get information, the child said they went swimming but the mother didn't get back on the boat, Buschow said. He said the child had on a life vest and an adult life vest was found on the boat.

Rivera has a 4-year-old son and local media outlets are reporting he was the child found on the boat. CNN has reached out to her representatives for more details.

She played Santana Lopez on the Fox show for six years from 2009, and appeared in nearly every episode of the musical-comedy-drama. She was also on the CBS sitcom "The Royal Family" and in the comedy film "The Master of Disguise."

Zack Teperman, who called himself her former publicist, said he was shocked by the news of her disappearance.

"I still can't believe what I'm hearing and hoping it isn't true," he posted on social media. "I'm just sad. Naya Rivera was one of the first people I had the honor of working with back in 2009 when I got into public relations and moved to Hollywood. One of the first people to allow me to give her advice and guide her through those crazy Glee days."

Rivera was previously married to actor Ryan Dorsey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/09/entertainment/naya-rivera-missing-trnd/index.html

Prayers with her family at this time.IMG_20200709_192608.thumb.jpg.22605dfe0ea46822323152e41573c95c.jpg

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

Sorry if this has been posted, i checked but couldn't see anything, its been said shes missing and presumed dead. 

Her son was found alone in a boat on Lake Piru in California on wednesday afternoon. 

She rented a pontoon boat and took her son onboard. The boat was found around 4pm with her son in it and no sign of Naya, but her car was still parked at the lake. No body has currently been found so nothing confirmed but i dont see any other outcome. 

So sad :-(

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block