Naya Rivera's body recovered from Lake Piru

11 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course someone has killed him 

Either that, or he was covertly extracted and is in witness protection for taking a deal to give the names of all those above him and around him who are implicated in his multi-billion dollar trafficking operation.  He had a lot of big industry names on those flight logs to his island.  And I’m sure the even bigger names rode on Ghislane Maxwell’s submarine into his islands underwater grato for added security.

• Like 1

Has anyone read the articles about her latest IG caption and the Eminem lyrics from '97 Bonnie & Clyde? I'm actually crying. I really hope this is just a coincidence and she's eventually found safe and well (even though that seems highly unlikely at this point). :nydisgust: 

Her last Instagram post was her and her son with the caption 'just the two of us' 

The following are lyrics to Eminem's '97 Bonnie & Clyde

Just the two of us, just the two of us
And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

Dada made a nice bed for Mommy at the bottom of the lake
Here, you wanna help Dada tie a rope around this rock? (Yeah)
We'll tie it to her footsie then we'll roll her off the dock
Ready now, here we go, on the count of free
One, two, free, whee
There goes Mama, spashin' in the water

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Has anyone read the articles about her latest IG caption and the Eminem lyrics from '97 Bonnie & Clyde? I'm actually crying. I really hope this is just a coincidence and she's eventually found safe and well (even though that seems highly unlikely at this point). :nydisgust: 

Her last Instagram post was her and her son with the caption 'just the two of us' 

And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

One, two, free, whee

I JUST saw that!  I have already been saying that there is so much mystery surrounding this story; just so many possibilities of what could’ve happened.  This article is wicked eerie though.  

22 minutes ago, Damon said:

And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

One, two, free, whee

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Damon said:

And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

One, two, free, whee

Like I said.  Foul play written all over it.  Who posted that?  Was she already dead? Is this a message from her to her fans that this is all staged and she herself is in witness protection?  Something is amiss and it clearly isn’t just a curse.  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Like I said.  Foul play written all over it.  Who posted that?  Was she already dead? Is this a message from her to her fans that this is all staged and she herself is in witness protection?  Something is amiss and it clearly isn’t just a curse.  

It's her post from 2 days ago. It could be suicide. I'd take that over foul play. Why are you forcing the foul play scenario like this isn't a tv show or movie. :imacat:

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Damon said:

And when we ride
Just you and I
And when we ride
Just you and I

One, two, free, whee

Eminems '97 bonnie and Clyde' is a reference to will smith's "just the two of us" which is more likely what she was quoting 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Boricua in the house again. :barbie:

Can we not make this into a conspiracy? I highly doubt it. If there was foul play in Naya's case, it would be coincidental. But I don't think the Glee cast are being taken down one by one. :eheeek:

Not exactly. Remember she and her ex husband had a volatile relationship allegedly, which led to her getting arrested and him too possibly. I want to know her ex husband’s whereabouts when this happened. I just don’t believe the story we’re being fed

:wontcry:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

It's her post from 2 days ago. It could be suicide. I'd take that over foul play. Why are you forcing the foul play scenario like this isn't a tv show or movie. :imacat:

Why would she kill her child. It happens, but that is extremely rare. Also, suicide by drowning? That’s not the first thing someone’s mind goes to when they’re suicidal. This post from 2 days earlier could have been posted to her account by anyone.  They could have been sending a warning message to anyone else who may have spilled some details about what exactly went down on glee that people keep dying over.  When a suicide is staged  so obviously suspicious like that, it’s done purposely to function as a warning to other potential rats to keep them from talking.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Why would she kill her child. 

Are you following what's being posted and reading the articles / news? No. She didn't kill her child. And where in my post did I say she killed her child. Her child is alive. She is the one missing and presumed dead. :imacat:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block