Naya Rivera's body recovered from Lake Piru

U guys read to much. She probably just swam too far and then realised she tired or she had attack or smth. It is still unclear if she is alive though. But i hope so. She is not dumb to go to lake with a 4 yo son and then just commit suicide and leave him alone on the boat in lake. I think it is just a terrible accident. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, zenden said:

U guys read to much. She probably just swam too far and then realised she tired or she had attack or smth. It is still unclear if she is alive though. But i hope so. She is not dumb to go to lake with a 4 yo son and then just commit suicide and leave him alone on the boat in lake. I think it is just a terrible accident. 

I mean it’s absurd people even assume that. If you’re going to commit suicide you wouldn’t k* yourself by drowning.

32 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I keep checking for updates but am also scared to get one ugh this is so awful

I read an article that said that her body may never be found :sobbing:

They're still searching but they said they can only search for too long before they give up, because it's dangerous even for the divers that are trying to locate her. They also have sonars and other resources, but they basically said the search won't continue forever.

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I read an article that said that her body may never be found :sobbing:

They're still searching but they said they can only search for too long before they give up, because it's dangerous even for the divers that are trying to locate her. They also have sonars and other resources, but they basically said the search won't continue forever.

So horrible

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Kinda weird that she parked so far away, didn’t parked aligned with the lines and walked ahead of her son. She seemed in a rush. There are so many red flags; maybe she was having a severe depression and wanted to commit suicide but why in front of your son? :(

Nobody commits suicide by drowing. There were barely any cars there, it’s not a big deal to park imperfectly. People read WAY too into things. An accident can be an accident, you know.

apparently Lea Michele deleted her Twitter account after people were bullying her because of Naya's disappearance. Some people were commenting it should've been her instead of Naya.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1169822/lea-michele-deletes-her-twitter-after-alleged-bullying-over-naya-rivera-rsquo-s-disappearance

Amber Riley commented

"Show some respect. All our energy is going toward helping find Naya and praying for her safe return and for her family,"  "No one owes anyone online a performance of grief. This is very real and devastating. Focus on Naya and her family. Not us. We don't matter right now."

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Im still holding out hope that she might be found safely somewhere on land even though Its  a very  slim chance.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Me too.  It makes me feel better by holding onto that little bit of hope.  It’s just so sad.  💔😔

2 hours ago, StreamGlory said:

Praying for her family and her baby. The video TMZ has of her parents is one of the saddest things ever. 🙏🏼

I saw an article that released that video today and haven’t watched it yet.  I couldn’t.  I can’t even imagine what her family is going through right now.  It’s heartbreaking.  💔😢

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block