Naya Rivera's body recovered from Lake Piru

1 minute ago, Codemysta90 said:

I really wish we could have seen more from Naya too. Hearing her speak in interviews from post Glee, and in her “Sorry Not Sorry” memoir, you could tell she wasn’t always the most confident in her talent and what she had to offer (which is absurd) especially with the way Lea treated her and used the producers in the show against her. It’s really too bad. 

PS - Happy belated birthday! 🎂🎉  Hope you didn’t let all of this keep you from celebrating in quarantine. 😕

I really need to get her memoir.  I’m surprised that I haven’t already.  That’s too bad to hear that she wasn’t confident in her own talent.  She was a force.  I hope that she is able to find peace.  It’s crazy that they found her body on Cory Monteith’s 7 year anniversary of his death.  I like to think he was there to meet her once they finally found her body.  Breaks my heart.  Ugh.  😔💔

And thank you!  It was a good birthday and I’m looking forward to the year.  Hopefully this quarantine mess can go away sooner than later.  😬

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Many of my friends are saying, If Big Sean has a heart he should delete this track which is like a diss track to Naya Rivera since she broke up with him and married Ryan Dorsey on the actual date that was planned for her wedding with Big sean, apparently he also attacks her mental health..

Thoughts....

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

Too soon dude - they just found her body a few hours ago.

Whats the need to bring to light such an unfortunate subject to cloud people's grievance right now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

RIP, Naya. :wontcry: The search teams took entirely way too long to find her and it's so disrespectful. :lessons: 

it's not because they were lazy or something, it really was very difficult to search even for the expert divers they hired. The visibility on that water was ridiculously low, they even posted videos of how it looks.

They were using sonars to search the area, but it's full of debris and trees and branches, and I suppose that any body that lies there won't stay static, but the water will have it moving around the area, making the search even more difficult. Not to mention that some parts of the lake are really deep making things even worse, it's basically like looking for a needle in a haystack.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's not because they were lazy or something, it really was very difficult to search even for the expert divers they hired. The visibility on that water was ridiculously low, they even posted videos of how it looks.

They were using sonars to search the area, but it's full of debris and trees and branches, and I suppose that any body that lies there won't stay static, but the water will have it moving around the area, making the search even more difficult. Not to mention that some parts of the lake are really deep making things even worse, it's basically like looking for a needle in a haystack.

It makes me feel better right now to blame the cops. Leave me alone TBH :sobbing:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Man this is so sad.

I cant believe she died especially SO young!

Its sad and crazy how 3 of the main characters have died.

RIP Naya :crying1:

I’m feeling so sad for her son, he’s so young. And I heard about Cory but never about Mark Salling! This is kinda crazy. How do you have 3 main characters of a hit show die within just a few years of eachother. Very strange. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m feeling so sad for her son, he’s so young. And I heard about Cory but never about Mark Salling! This is kinda crazy. How do you have 3 main characters of a hit show die within just a few years of eachother. Very strange. 

Yeah I read a comment online how Glee might be cursed or something.

And honestly I might believe it cause how the hell can 3 MAIN characters all die tragically within 7 years!

Its crazy!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I'm not going to shed any crocodile tears over Mark Salling's nasty self, but it is really sad how one show had three stars die within a decade of each other, all in the prime of their youth. It's extremely strange.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block