Britney dances to "Haunted" by Beyonce

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I actually like that she's being vulnerable. It feels real to me. :mhmnod:

The thing is that it just feels a bit out of character for me. Maybe she always had these insecurities, but never expressed them before? Regardless, I think its in her best interest to disable the comments on her IG at this point. Seeing all the vitriol cannot be good for anybody's self-image. Let alone someone who's gone through half of what she's gone through. 

Okay, but is no one going to mention this part of her caption:
"PS if I’m haunting you …. you must be haunting me 😜😂👻😱💋💋 !!!!!!!"

Pretty sure that's related to people calling these posts creepy or that she's unwell, but turning it around that it's really her toxic fanbase / media / etc. always haunting her.

• Like 3

So... They decided to not talk about what happened yesterday, at least for now.

I don't know If It's a smart thing to do, people will still share more theories.

It makes her look completely out of reality.

The recording dates just confirms those videos are not from the day "she" posts. I still don't understand including these bits every post.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Why has no one noticed that she’s dancing to the part that says, “You’re onto me?”

Especially since Free Britney came back in full force yesterday.

Is she saying we’re onto something? 

And she’s wearing yellow shorts after all that about wearing yellow blew up...

• Love 3

Its as though someone, be it Britney or someone from her team, is always reading our comments and then replying in her Instagram captions.

First we mention how her account is posting obviously old videos, so they start mentioning exactly when each video was filmed.

We mention how her dancing is so incomprehensibly different from her prime dancing, with barely a spark of her old dancing skills, and they write "never claimed to be the best dancer".

But Britney was the best dancer. Thats why people are commenting on her current dancing skills to begin with. Her extreme change of flow and variety and sharpness and professionalism when dancing is absolutely dumbfounding. 

If she cared enough to remedy that and relearn her old dancing skills, I dont see any reason why she wouldnt.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

What in the krack is that? :crying2:

She's going to be humiliated again :crying2:

Just now, puppylo16 said:

So I guess it will take 1,000 more videos until she can get her groove back? :jlostare:

People still mocking her dancing when she continues to post about her insecurities lately and you continue to do it to a person where it’s clear she’s seen hateful comments about her dancing, wow some of you people...

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People still mocking her dancing when she continues to post about her insecurities lately and you continue to do it to a person where it’s clear she’s seen hateful comments about her dancing, wow some of you people...

She's being forced to dance, it's not natural :drag:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

dramatic much? she hardly gives a damn, it's her team that have a problem with it. 

Don't tell me you think that dancing is acceptable. Everyone knows she's just doing this to loosen her body and to be in sync with her body again. Hence why I said what I said. Stop making her like some fragile porcelain doll because what her team has done to her is far worst. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2