Britney dances to "Haunted" by Beyonce

Britney shared a new video dancing to Beyonce's song "Haunted," off her 2013 self-titled album.

"Over the Fourth of July weekend I danced my tail off !!!!!!," she wrote. "I wanted to listen to Beyoncé ….. “Haunted" is such a beautiful song 👻👻👻 and I have never danced to it before. I never said I was the best dancer …. I dance simply because it fills my heart with joy and expression 💃🏼💕 !!!!! PS if I’m haunting you …. you must be haunting me 😜😂👻😱💋💋 !!!!!!!  PSSSS my 80s pony tail shows how cool I am !!!!!!"

You may recall Britney gave Beyonce a shout-out back in April.

Check out the new clip below:

Related:

haunted-britney-beyonce.jpg.b8b91948a774886c3598e014f8dd01e6.jpg

• Love 5
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

This website is unusable with the ads that take up the whole screen :imok:

Sorry about that. Ad revenue is taking a hit across the board unfortunately. 

It'd be greatly appreciated if you subscribed instead :) Ultimately, that's where I'd like to see Exhale go. 🙏 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/subscriptions/

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Meanwhile, it makes me sad every time she expresses an insecurity. Like having to tell people she never said she was the best dancer...

Girl, be more confident! We love you. You don't have to defend you dancing or having fun to ANYONE.

And maybe its not the best to say such a thing anyway when your whole act is based around you dancing...

BRIT, LOVE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS WE LOVE YOU. 

I actually like that she's being vulnerable. It feels real to me. :mhmnod:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Meanwhile, it makes me sad every time she expresses an insecurity. Like having to tell people she never said she was the best dancer...

Girl, be more confident! We love you. You don't have to defend you dancing or having fun to ANYONE.

And maybe its not the best to say such a thing anyway when your whole act is based around you dancing...

BRIT, LOVE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS WE LOVE YOU. 

She hasn't written that Robin or Sam or any of her social media team writes it.

• Like 1