Britney dances to "Haunted" by Beyonce

Wow i take a nap and this is what I miss. :imacat:

I just want to say that... she literally has a song about haunting and she chooses a song by another artist. :lessons:

#JusticeForShatteredGlass #OutpeakedMyStanSongOnTheHot100DespiteNotBeingASingle #WhenWillYourFaves #ShatteredGlassPromo

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Wow i take a nap and this is what I miss. :imacat:

I just want to say that... she literally has a song about haunting and she chooses a song by another artist. :lessons:

#JusticeForShatteredGlass #OutpeakedMyStanSongOnTheHot100DespiteNotBeingASingle #WhenWillYourFaves #ShatteredGlassPromo

Can I join the shattered glass committee because that is my jam! :groovin:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

In sororities the most alpha female will control the menstrual cycle of the whole house, causing everyone’s menstruations to sync up to the same day as the alpha’s. Britney having so many people world wide being so focused on her, and so many enthusiastic fans, with her ability to connect with people through her authentic raw spontaneous creative expression, I think we’re all probably tapping into that shared consciousness with her.

I wonder if Jamie Lynn, Jamie and Lou menstruations are synced up to the same day as Britney.

Queen of controlling menstrual cycles 👑

• Haha 3

Eh you guys really think she's insecure and reads everything? How does that make sense? When i'm insecure about something I don't draw attention to it  by recording more videos and uploading the same content again and again.  

Why would she be so insecure she'd make more videos? That doesn't make sense. It just adds to the theory it's not her using her instagram to some extent.  

And why always with cryptic messages? If you think she can come out and do whatever she'd just respond normally. 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

It's understandable, it's not like she once was an amazing dancer with amazing, mesmerising dance moves that inspired the world. :imacat:

God, could she get any messier? :gagasmile:

She's just playing around. She doesn't have the pressure of performing, she isn't showing us choreography. She's just having fun and moving where the music takes her :lessons: