Britney dances to "Haunted" by Beyonce

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

PERIOD :didilie:

Hide contents

Clark if you're watching. :barbie:

Hide contents

Just kidding. We're good. :haha:

:imacat:

Not to add salt to the wound, but isn't it funny how Superman's adopted name is also Clark?:wonka:

And we know the outcome of that relationship as well. 8db1e0ec546b9f934d742b5e8e9440ef.gif

Just kidding, obviously. tenor.gif?itemid=7957801

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Not to add salt to the wound, but isn't it funny how Superman's adopted name is also Clark? And we know the outcome of that relationship as well. Just kidding, obviously.

Yeah and to top it all off, 'Superman' was like my pet name for him. :yesokay: but i'm guessing that happens to anyone with the name 'Clark'. :haha:

Clark was a cheater tho. :chrissy:

• Haha 2

Jamie Lynn didn't post about their father birthday too.

Instead she talked about miss working.

But we know she is daddy's girl. Maybe they're still afraid to show the old leech officially? Even tho JL already posted pictures and videos with him recently, but not an official post only about Jamie. Father's Day she put him, but her husband was the main focus. 

4 hours ago, 5HINee said:

She always supports other singers but never gets supports back.  I wish she stops doing that.  Yes I know she is humble but isn't that the time she needs to act like a diva already?

I don't see Britney being a diva, but it's sad she always praising people who most likely wouldn't want to associate with her nowadays. Beyonce, Timberlake, Billie, Rihanna... they couldn't care less.

Miley Cyrus talks about Britney so much, tagged her several times and never got a shout out on Britney's new super personal Instagram phase. Funny how B promoted Miley heavily through social media, did the collab and mentioned her on interviews, but everything stopped when Miley was no longer Larry's client. Interesting...

• Love 3
  • Like 2