Britney dances to "Haunted" by Beyonce

55 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Do any of you have any Britney synchronicities?

Both Britney and I have a pattern of things starting better than expected then going sh.i.t in our lives :jl: I’m kind of breaking the pattern tho :mcry:  Let’s hope I won’t end up like The Original Doll era :mhm: Also we’re both sagittarius  :awkblink:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 10pm24 said:

Both Britney and I have a pattern of things starting better than expected then going **** in our lives :jl: I’m kind of breaking the pattern tho :mcry:  Let’s hope I won’t end up like The Original Doll era :mhm: Also we’re both sagittarius  :awkblink:

I'm a Sag, too! I'm rooting for you, girl! <3

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Okay, but is no one going to mention this part of her caption:
"PS if I’m haunting you …. you must be haunting me 😜😂👻😱💋💋 !!!!!!!"

Pretty sure that's related to people calling these posts creepy or that she's unwell, but turning it around that it's really her toxic fanbase / media / etc. always haunting her.

you're gonna see me in your dreams tonight
my face is gonna haunt you all the time :bop:

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

PS I have to say that this is ******* CONFIRMED that I have psychic abilities. A few days ago while I was at the gym lifting weights Haunted by Beyonce came on and I was thinking to myself what it would be like if Britney released an album like self-titled. I specifically wondered how differently her career would have gone if she put out "Haunted" and were allowed creative freedom. Then this happens. 

I also have to say that a few days before the mood ring thing happened I named my YT channel Mood Ring something something. (Won't reveal for obvious reasons the full name.) Suddenly Justice4MoodRing happens and a four year old song gets #1 on iTunes and 2 remixes. I'm legit slayed at my ******* abilities. Antphrodeite, who??? Britney and I are clearly connected. Do any of you have any Britney synchronicities? Should I go claim my million dollar prize for proof of my psychic abilities???? :wendycry:

Britney, since I'm haunting you are you haunting me confirmed??? flavor of love hottie GIF

Weird!  I’ve had very similar experiences with Britney news and video releases.  This is further proof that this is Britney’s world and we’re all just living in it. 

:boredashell:

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Weird!  I’ve had very similar experiences with Britney news and video releases.  This is further proof that this is Britney’s world and we’re all just living in it. 

:boredashell:

I truly do believe it. Care to share the deets?

Ngl I truly do believe at some point in my life I will meet her by some crazy random happenstance. She's had so much of an influence over my life that I feel like one day maybe 50 years from now I'll run into her at a Starbucks and we'll have a brief, but meaningful (to me) interaction. I'm manifesting the **** out of that tbh. <3 haha

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I truly do believe it. Care to share the deets?

Ngl I truly do believe at some point in my life I will meet her by some crazy random happenstance. She's had so much of an influence over my life that I feel like one day maybe 50 years from now I'll run into her at a Starbucks and we'll have a brief, but meaningful (to me) interaction. I'm manifesting the **** out of that tbh. <3 haha

I think that she’s such a blank canvas and holds so much real estate in our collective consciousness that she’s like an alpha female whose psychically able to get her wolf pack on her wavelength.

In sororities the most alpha female will control the menstrual cycle of the whole house, causing everyone’s menstruations to sync up to the same day as the alpha’s. Britney having so many people world wide being so focused on her, and so many enthusiastic fans, with her ability to connect with people through her authentic raw spontaneous creative expression, I think we’re all probably tapping into that shared consciousness with her.

Either that, or she’s glamoured us for so long like a vampire that her influence in us is now predictive.

:scalped:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I think that she’s such a blank canvas and holds so much real estate in our collective consciousness that she’s like an alpha female whose psychically able to get her wolf pack on her wavelength.

In sororities the most alpha female will control the menstrual cycle of the whole house, causing everyone’s menstruations to sync up to the same day as the alpha’s. Britney having so many people world wide being so focused on her, and so many enthusiastic fans, with her ability to connect with people through her authentic raw spontaneous creative expression, I think we’re all probably tapping into that shared consciousness with her.

Either that, or she’s glamoured us for so long like a vampire that her influence in us is now predictive.

:scalped:

TBH I came to a similar conclusion when I watched Slumber Party on loop for hours during an LSD trip. Sis knows what she doin. girl GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

What will I never understand because her team destroys her image if they have to live on her?

Why does it seem that no one in her entire fanbase can acknowledge the fact that maybe it really is Britney deciding to post everything all the time. Maybe she has a fraction of a percent more freedom than everyone thinks she does. I'm not saying that her life is great (I hope she feels it is) or completely in her control, but this might just be Britney guys. And that's okay. Yeah, of course she'd be happier and feel absolutely more liberated without a conservatorship but this is still her and who she is. I'm just not falling into this false social media portrayal conspiracy theory that is commonplace here. 

Just now, halfdressed said:

Why does it seem that no one in her entire fanbase can acknowledge the fact that maybe it really is Britney deciding to post everything all the time. Maybe she has a fraction of a percent more freedom than everyone thinks she does. I'm not saying that her life is great (I hope she feels it is) or completely in her control, but this might just be Britney guys. And that's okay. Yeah, of course she'd be happier and feel absolutely more liberated without a conservatorship but this is still her and who she is. I'm just not falling into this false social media portrayal conspiracy theory that is commonplace here. 

Why'd you post this 3 times?

5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

False conspiracy theory? Give thanks that Britney does not speak and will never speak about the abuse she suffers, One of the thousand of example of false conspiracy theory.

Her father is about to almost  die and the man was having fun and drunk-faced at a wedding while admitting his daughter to a mental clinic against her will.

There are so many abuses, lies, infractions of legal laws, infractions of medical procedures that it is shameful that this continues. She has no constitutional rights and cannot justify anything.
And dear Britney team, don't worry, she will continue to conservatorship and lose at least another 12 years of life.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Meanwhile, it makes me sad every time she expresses an insecurity. Like having to tell people she never said she was the best dancer...

I stan a humble queen, she was the best dancer, she is just too humble to admit. :crying3:

She looks cute in this one and her body, OMG, she is such a good shape.

• Love 2
  • Like 2