Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's like a totally different person :idkney:

To be honest everytime I see a picture of Britney nowadays is like looking at like different versions of Britney and they're each basically different people :umwtf:

Like primeney, 2007ney, 2008/9ney, 2010-2012ney, 2013-2015ney, 2016ney, 2017/18ney and 2019/20ney each look (and act!) quite different :umomg:

SHES BEEN CLONED :haha:

• Haha 4
  • Like 4

This dress is a Hervé Léger, They know perfectly well that the dress is a Hervé Léger and not an Alexander Mcqueen. Her team doing it again!!.It is desperate and sad to see how her team leaves her wrong, boycotts her.

She was "talking" about the blazer.

• Like 1
Just now, LLuvia said:

This dress is a Hervé Léger, They know perfectly well that the dress is a Hervé Léger and not an Alexander Mcqueen.. Her team doing it again!!.It is desperate and sad to see how her team leaves her wrong, boycotts her.

I think she's talking about the black blazer (that she wore without pants :haha: )

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

She looks so good. If only they’d let her upgrade her ******* iPhone 7 :jl: the quality of her photos and vids sucks :joanne:

I think it’s the lighting in the room, not the phone. I have better lighting inside my toilet seat 

toilet sittin GIF
but I’ll accept anything new from Britney