Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

8 hours ago, xkhingx said:

i feel like she is having a mid-life crisis cuz she has been acting more childish in 2017-2020 than 2016.

in 2016 she looked so mature and gorgeous and her voice wasn’t that for ed baby voice she uses now while these days she is acting like a toddler

naaah . she shows us all how young she is and her videos always make me smile. it's positive. she ain't harming no one, if she does maybe she harms some kind of pop celebrity standards but i like her not trying hard. i don't want her to become mediocre and following some other train of standards than hers

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sorry,but Brit lost me as a fan after she looks like that:Britney-Spears-Feet-1161902.jpg

This was just too much for me. She became so arrogant(but of course, this could be a translation problem.I´m from Germany. So nearly everything I´ve heard from her was translated and I just started to learn English so I did nearly understand something from her without translation.) And there was a teenager magazine and 9/11 happened. The flag of America was on the cover of the magazine.And the reporter asking Britney to sign it and she said: "I like to sign it with my god name." Yes, she has a good name. But man.This attitude at that time.

There is not just one "primary":

britney-spears-1998-zoom-23115328-c316-4

May-1999.jpg

mtv-vmas-most-iconic-looks-britney-spear

i like the crossroads/DWAD britney version and the 2007 paparazzi britney version best :blast:. those are my two favorite britneys appearance wise :lollipop:. ITZ/prerogative britney is third place. then baby/oops britney. then circus britney. the britneys post circus are not real britneys to me :shhh:. i try to convince myself but it's hard... i know it's not actors though because of her beauty marks so she must go to the surgeon every six months or so, i dont know how else to explain it to myself :ohnoney:

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Just Like Me confirmed its about Jason who cheated on Britney with Brett! -- remember this rumor? :gimmemoar:

6253.jpg

normal_004.jpg

788ee433a7273fac7f2d550fe8ee4c27o.jpg

@Jordan Miller

Reveal hidden contents

7164.jpg

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought it was about David cheating on her with someone that looked just like her

Reveal hidden contents

article-2748090-212F70E200000578-136_636

:jl:

I remember the rumor but Brett doesn't look like her.

David allegedly cheated on her with a ****o Star.

I thought this track "Just Like Me" was about Justin Timberlake and his cheated with Tonya Mitchell (she does look like her, especially at that time).