Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

To be honest everytime I see a picture of Britney nowadays is like looking at like different versions of Britney and they're each basically different people :umwtf:

Like primeney, 2007ney, 2008/9ney, 2010-2012ney, 2013-2015ney, 2016ney, 2017/18ney and 2019/20ney each look (and act!) quite different :umomg:

SHES BEEN CLONED :haha:

primeney can definitely be divided as well. she looks completely different from 1999 to 2001 imo. 

Pin on Britney SpearsPin on Britney Performance's
Pin on Her Highness, Miss Britney Spears!November 2002 | 80+ Pictures of Britney Spears That Are Straight ...

• Like 1

"she" writes this was shot two days ago, this was shot last night... So why didn't u post the day you shot the video Brit? No internet for weekends I see :spit:

About the video, I congratulate the ones who have fun watching these videos. It gives me depression.

The woman has no idea she became a joke. Sad.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

i feel like she is having a mid-life crisis cuz she has been acting more childish in 2017-2020 than 2016.

in 2016 she looked so mature and gorgeous and her voice wasn’t that for ed baby voice she uses now while these days she is acting like a toddler

• Like 2