Britney says "Just Like Me" is her favorite track off Glory

she has the worst team ever, no one say the truth to her. She is involved in trial for her freedom and they let her to look like a weirdo crazy lady, these video don't play in her favour for sure. A good team must stop you when is necessary

"thank god i have been surrounded by honesty"

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's like a totally different person :idkney:

Yes, since 2010/2011. We get a glimpse of the old Britney after that,but very little.Since 2016 it´s getting better,she became more the old one and we get Glory. And now everything is worse then ever and she has fewer rights to do what she wants then ever.I´m so curious what happen to Brit so worse that she changed completely from her inside and out. It was worse than in 2007. What they just did to her?And her team uses doubles since Circus.So wired.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

primeney can definitely be divided as well. she looks completely different from 1999 to 2001 imo. 

Pin on Britney SpearsPin on Britney Performance's
Pin on Her Highness, Miss Britney Spears!November 2002 | 80+ Pictures of Britney Spears That Are Straight ...

Sorry,but Brit lost me as a fan after she looks like that:Britney-Spears-Feet-1161902.jpg

This was just too much for me. She became so arrogant(but of course, this could be a translation problem.I´m from Germany. So nearly everything I´ve heard from her was translated and I just started to learn English so I did nearly understand something from her without translation.) And there was a teenager magazine and 9/11 happened. The flag of America was on the cover of the magazine.And the reporter asking Britney to sign it and she said: "I like to sign it with my god name." Yes, she has a good name. But man.This attitude at that time.

There is not just one "primary":

britney-spears-1998-zoom-23115328-c316-4

May-1999.jpg

mtv-vmas-most-iconic-looks-britney-spear

• Haha 1

I feel like like she’s trying to send a message with the song/dance videos. :calculating:

Say it right lyrics:

No, you don't mean nothing at all to me
But you got what it takes to set me free
Oh, you could mean everything to me

I love you lyrics:

It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to
Crying isn't like you
Oh-oh-oh
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through

I wonder if her and Sam are fighting? :ohdear:

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like like she’s trying to send a message with the song/dance videos. :calculating:

Say it right lyrics:

No, you don't mean nothing at all to me
But you got what it takes to set me free
Oh, you could mean everything to me

I love you lyrics:

It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to
Crying isn't like you
Oh-oh-oh
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through