Confessions of a fake fan

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U think I don’t know that? Obviously I do but she actually used to perform and dance well and on top of that she used to at the very least sing the ballads live 

and used to give plenty of live performances/singing with the track 

im talking about how she sang literally ONCE live from 2013-2018 and how truly tragic and shameful that is 

don’t get why she’s the only artist that gets an excuse 

:imhere:

I mean I absolutely agree with you

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

On 6/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney (2001) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In The Zone

In The Zone is one of her worst albums IMO. Def in the bottom 3 of my rankings of her albums. I pretty much only like the songs Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me, Everytime and Toxic

:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:.

I've made some questionable choices here. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

In the Zone is actually my favourite album from her now so...... :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 4

I didn't love Slave until years later ... I'm talking, the last 2-3 years. Definitely ahead of its time. 

Hated Me Against at the Music. Loved the remix. 

Gimme More is cute, but I'm not as excited about it as most people.

I found Womanizer really annoying at first. WOMAN I ZAH WOMAN I ZAH. Sometimes its cringe worthy. But its hauntingly beautiful on subsequent remixes, like at the Femme Fatale Tour.

I love the Alias remix to HIAM far more than the original. 

Work ***** is the first single I loved instantly since Oops ... but I don't think she's had a great first single since. Nothing has topped Oops and Baby for me sadly. Make Me was and always will feel like a third single choice to me. 

Blackout was the album I was waiting for after Britney. I forced myself to love In The Zone. Although not a bad album, I felt it was a step backwards from Britney, much like how I thought Circus was after Blackout. 

Circus is my least favourite album. Perhaps if Phonography and Unusual You were released as singles, I may have been more excited about the era.

I would buy all of Britney's album within the first week, but I'm sad to say I didn't Britney Jean its first week. I lost all of Britney's albums so now they will be forever stored on my iTunes cloud. I don't think I'll buy a physical copy ever again, which hurts my adolescent soul but most CDs lose its playback value about 10 years anyway. But I do miss the elated feeling when you first walk into a record store to buy your favourite artists' new album. 

• Haha 1

I hate every basic track will.i.am touched ... including Scream and Shout. I think Work B. ruined the iconic “It’s Britney B” line and turned it generic.  ... but I’ll still sing and cringe as much as when I hear Email My Heart.

Also I think Primney is overrated.  Blackout is the best album she’s ever made ... and the only one I still own. But I hate Piece of Me. Every video plain sucks in that era... even the anime one and I love anime.

On 6/30/2020 at 5:55 AM, studlygeorge said:

Dream Within A Dream Tour is just okay. The Baby finale, while visually stunning, that remix is so absolutely horrible.

and the last nail in my coffin: the Free Britney Movement is a waste of time. I think Britney’s conservatorship is HIGHLY suspicious and the people surrounding her seem really awful. But until we can get TANGIBLE proof and evidence of conservatorship abuse and stop using TMZ/Blast articles/a decade old voicemail as proof that she CURRENTLY wants out of the conservatorship, I don’t know how much more I can continue to support the movement. Especially when the movement’s leaders, Tess and Babs, have clearly been issued a cease & desist.

tbh I love the tour because of the choreography but if you take that away there isnt that much there. The stage had a couple of cool things like the opening disc thingy, the foaty thing and the water but other than that it was empty and dark looking. I know that the standards for back then were different but looking at the DVD in 2020 I feel like the stage doesnt hold up visually. And yeah the baby remix was terrible.

As much as I want Britney to AT LEAST have a shot at living her own life and ending the Cship the FreeBritney movement has made this fandom insuffereable. Everything no matter how small is suspicious and everything is always in Britneys favor. Opinions change left and right depending on what makes Britney look like a bigger victim etc.. I have just stopped arguing with people because its useless. There is 0 nuance. Everything Britney does = perfect, brave. Thats it. I can bet with you that IF the files in November actually do prove that she has severe mental issues they will just say that its all fake anyway. I love Britney and want her to be happy but the people here are insane.