Confessions of a fake fan

According to my Last.fm account, :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

The last time I listened to Britney Jean, Femme Fatale and Circus was in 2016 :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

And I will be dragged for saying these but

-I could listened to all of her albums when I was a teenager but as a grown human now, I can listen to ITZ and Blackout only:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

-DWAD tour is seems so childish and I watched it no more than 3 times, literally the ONLY tour I can watch whenever I’d like to watch one of her tours is Onyx Hotel 

May I get the :flop_britney_candies: trophy now?

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I barely listen to her major hits like Slave 4U, Womanizer, Toxic, Everytime, MATM Oops, Work *****, HIAG. Because I´ve listened to them too much.

It is too much for me what she all has done and sort and watch it. Like all of her magazine cover, her appearance on TV around the world like in Poland, Italy, and so on. To make a list of what merchandise is out there. Stuff like that. It is just too much for me. To take time for it you would need years. Who does Brit ever had time to sleep?

I LOVE the half of the Britney Jean album, it is in my trinity . This songs belong to the best of her carrier like Don´t Cry, Perfume of Till It´s Gone.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I love Britney to death, but I don't own a single record/album/product of hers. :/ Where I am from, we can't afford to spend money on american music

The only time I paid for her was when I saw her on her POM tour 2 years ago. 

You´re NOT a fake fan. The circumstances are not you fault.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: To be a real  fan has nothing to do with how much merch you have, how much money you spend,  how many meet and greet you had or how often you visit a concert. It has to do with your heart and how much this artist means to you.

• Like 1

Hate most of the Femme Fatale album. Haven’t listened to the whole album in... forever. 

If I could only listen to 3 of her albums for the rest of my life and never her other music, the first 3 is my easy choice. Don’t even need to think about it. I would’ve said Blackout instead of Britney at the start of this year, but realised its not really the case after all.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:58 PM, Vulpix91 said:

This one is really, really bad, and I'm truly ashamed of it: I actually stopped being a Britney fan for a few years, from when I was 14 until I was 17. My friend group had started hanging out with some guys who were in the year above us in school and who played in an indie band. I thought they were really cool because they were older and played in a band and I guess I wanted to impress them. They were very snobbish and judgmental about pop music (I remember one time when they were going through the music on my iPod and basically making fun of my taste). So for a while I would only listen to rock and indie music because I was trying to be cool and fit in. I even sold many of my pop CDs on eBay, something I regret to this day :crying2: My teenage self was so clueless and stupid :hideous:

This was not your fault.You had false friends. When they were real friends, they would say to your your music taste sucks and buy your concert tickets for you birthday for you favorite musician.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What is wrong with your guys? Can you stop bashing yourself?:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

I think Britney is the Queen of current popular music since She entered the scene. I LOVE her voice, it is amazing and I would buy albums where She sings classical music, Christmas songs, folk music, rock, country or whatever. She is an amazing, genuine person, so intelligent, deep and just ❤️ She is incredibly charismatic and I love watching her live performing anything, however pre- the conservatorship since I don’t like to Watch trafficking and think it is obvious She has grief since She became incapacitated.

The confession: But I don’t like the songs written for her or the sound of her songs She has released since the 90s. I especially think that the Max Martin era is un-listenable, and I think that of all his productions with other artists too. It has to do with the songwriting and musical production, I don’t like it. Well, I love ”Everytime” that she wrote herself and ”Not a girl” that she Really seemed attached to. Everytime is a masterpiece, wish She would write all of her songs. She is better than the songwriters.

However I think anyone should scream ”free  Britney” and be against trafficking and locking up women, calling them crazy and taking all of their rights away. Fans or not, I think the silence in media and Hollywood is a disgrace.

• Like 1

I have never seen Crossroads in full. I have never had the urge. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I love Blackout but I love its unreleased songs more - Sugarfall, State of Grace, Rebellion, Kiss You All Over... songs like Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover, Why should I be sad could have definitely been replaced. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

I've never seen Britney live (and may not get the chance to ever see her now)

Radar shouldn't have been on Circus. I like the song, but they should have done a video for it when it was Blackout. Radar should have been replaced with one of the bonus tracks, preferably Quicksand.

State of Grace is probably my favorite Britney song and I hate that it was unreleased.

I've only seen Crossroads once.

I have all of her albums (including remix CD's and compilation albums)

I have all of the DVD's (including Britney and Kevin: Chaotic)

Girls & Boys is underrated

the remix of And Then We Kiss is better than the original.

Favorite song on BOMT is probably Deep in My Heart or I'll Never Stop Loving You

Fave OIDIA song is Where Are You Now

Fave Britney (the album) song is Cinderella or When I Found You

Shadow is my favorite ITZ song 

Fave Blackout song is Get Back

Fave Circus song is Quicksand

Fave Femme Fatale song is honestly I Wanna Go

I like the Britney Jean album for the most part. Fave song is Now That I Found You. We'll leave it at that.

Liar is easily my favorite song from Glory. 

Everyday is one of my favorite Britney unreleased tracks.

Edited by DMG1991
Wanted to clarify that Radar should have been replaced on Circus, not on Blackout.
  • Love 1