Confessions of a fake fan

7 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Unpopular opinion (in the spirit of this thread), I think her POM tour was way better than people gave it credit for. I saw it with my husband (who never goes out) in Atlantic City in July 2018 and we had the most amazing time. I couldn't believe how intimate it was (it literally looked like it took place in a banquet hall of a convention center) yet it was the closest to Primeney I've seen and it was incredible getting to see her completely dominating (pun intended) the stage as if she were in a huge arena.

Yes, it was pretty stripped down and didn't have the production value of Femme Fatale or Circus, but she was so energetic, nailed all her dance moves, and looked like she was having the best time. I remember thinking wow, I can't believe this is the same woman who went through hell in 2007-2008 so much that people thought she was going to die, and now 10-11 years later she's back on top looking healthy, mature, and engaged, like she finally found a happy balance between finding joy through performing and then going home and spending time with her kids rather than getting in trouble and being harassed by the paparazzi. And yet, less than 6 months later, everything changed.... 

Here are some videos from the show (don't know how to embed them as Instagram videos that can be seen in this post):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlipcM2hIHj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhYx9HB99hP86qkDEhd_DBpWVxIULJBr8k0Q00/

Don't get me wrong, I loved how much she brought it in some of her POM shows and like most, extremely proud of how she is bouncing back from her darkest hours. And as a show, I think POM is a really strong set with some decent remixes. I think what I meant by Primeney was to go and watch her when she REALLY enjoys it again. When the performer attitude is back with pure passion as opposed to "this is the job I have to do", most of which presumably can be put down to her situation with the conservatorship.

FTBOMBH is the best ballad Britney has ever released. It deserved it single release over BTMYH. Proved to people she can do vocals. Also the US would of never appreciated BTMYH I see why it’s in the European market. Plus the video was a great storybook video. It was ranked at #14 on BB200. However it deserves Everytime success.

Flopfume could never ^

I never listen to FF just cause I feel guilty listening to it but......
Big Fat Bass is a bop and should of been the 4th single instead of Criminal.

Make me is her worst lead single and shouldn’t have been a single. The song is so damn boring tbh. 

Swimming with the stars should of not been released. I see why it’s an unreleased Glory track. 

16 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I really enjoyed this series too.

On a similar note, I am not a Kevin Federline hater. She loved him and was very  happy with him for a time and she gave her two humans she loves more than anything. I have probably said that in this thread when it was first started but it bears repeating.

Exactly, I’m also not a Kevin fan (though he was hot in the series). But you can see she truly loved him, and she was just doing wherever she wanted without giving a damn f

I saw the circus tour and there were no big screens showing her on stage, I was at the Australian concert where people walked out. It may have been a robot on stage, for the way she was dancing.

We just thought the whole thing was sad. I still love her, but she's never gotten back to herself again after all this happened to her.