Confessions of a fake fan

I hate the video to womanizer. I really think for a comeback she needed something on level with toxic but not making her look tacky. 

I also really hate her innuendo songs,  they seem so childish.  Like Hold it against me and 3. 

Ugh and The video to Piece of Me, i wish she had a better outfit and a wig instead of extensions.  I think her look is so bad with the thick vest. I can't bring myself to watch it.  :jeanluc:

i hate the videos that has her exes on it. she's hot af in MP but never really liked it because of KFlop's presence. Criminal has a beautiful cinematography but seeing Jason on it ruins the whole video for me. even the make out scenes make me puke :nydisgust:

• Like 2

Britney and Circus are some of her worst albums. Circus for the rushed production on majority of songs (especially the bonus tracks) and Britney because of how inconsistent the album is. A mix of bubblegum Britney that was meant to promote crossroads and mature Britney. So weird that it comes off as gross. It would’ve been better if she went full on mature (like she intended) rather than mixing the soundtrack with the existing album.

Dream Within A Dream Tour is just okay. The Baby finale, while visually stunning, that remix is so absolutely horrible.

Liar is one of her absolutely worst songs and I don’t get why people hype it so much. Her vocals sound bad and they’re way over processed and the track sounds like a dated Carrie Underwood wannabe track.

and the last nail in my coffin: the Free Britney Movement is a waste of time. I think Britney’s conservatorship is HIGHLY suspicious and the people surrounding her seem really awful. But until we can get TANGIBLE proof and evidence of conservatorship abuse and stop using TMZ/Blast articles/a decade old voicemail as proof that she CURRENTLY wants out of the conservatorship, I don’t know how much more I can continue to support the movement. Especially when the movement’s leaders, Tess and Babs, have clearly been issued a cease & desist.

pls don’t kill me lol

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Dream Within A Dream Tour is just okay. The Baby finale, while visually stunning, that remix is so absolutely horrible.

She literally doesn’t have a better tour? That tour was the prime of Britney as an artist and performer and literally circus fft piece of me are all S h I t compared to it 

like huh :clownery:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Glory is so overrated and was only hyped as much as it is cause it came after the monstrosity that is Britney Jean 

mood ring is boring 

I think the fact that Britney lipsynced 99.9% of her performances from 2013-2018 is really shameful and shouldn’t just be excused by her fans 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Justney said:

I hate the video to womanizer. I really think for a comeback she needed something on level with toxic but not making her look tacky. 

I also really hate her innuendo songs,  they seem so childish.  Like Hold it against me and 3. 

Ugh and The video to Piece of Me, i wish she had a better outfit and a wig instead of extensions.  I think her look is so bad with the thick vest. I can't bring myself to watch it.  :jeanluc:

You don’t like F Me or 3? :mae:

How can you say that? :nydisgust:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Glory is so overrated and was only hyped as much as it is cause it came after the monstrosity that is Britney Jean 

a Selena-inspired album doesn't deserve to be labeled as part of Britney's Holy Trinity tbh :selena:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think they got a C&D? Couldn't they just be doing major work behind the scenes? 

Multiple people, myself included, have tried reaching out to them and it’s been complete silence. It’s been five months since the last podcast. Their last tweet was a retweet and it was in February. Their last liked tweet was in March. No instagram activity since January.

16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She literally doesn’t have a better tour? That tour was the prime of Britney as an artist and performer and literally circus fft piece of me are all S h I t compared to it 

like huh :clownery:

Onyx is SUPERIOR dahhhling

7 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Soda Pop

FTBOMBH

I Will Be There

Deep In My Heart

E-Mail My Heart

The Beat Goes On

Ill Never Stop Loving You

Lucky

Where Are You Now

Im Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

Anticipating

Cinderella

Let Me Be

Thats Where You Take Me

Before The Goodbye

Showdown

Shadow

Brave New Girl

Some of my favorite Britney songs are on this list :gloriascary:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Glory is one of my least favorite Britney albums (easily bottom 2 or 3). I think it’s only appealing to fans because Brit was so into the entire era and it was a major improvement from the disaster that was Britney Jean. I don’t understand how anyone can have it in their trinity when masterpieces like Oops, Britney, ITZ and Blackout exist :huh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:
1 hour ago, leanne0019 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think they got a C&D? Couldn't they just be doing major work behind the scenes? 

Multiple people, myself included, have tried reaching out to them and it’s been complete silence. It’s been five months since the last podcast. Their last tweet was a retweet and it was in February. Their last liked tweet was in March. No instagram activity since January.

Well that's disheartening. I still wonder if they are just being smart. They were so passionate about it and very concerned about making things worse for themselves and/or Britney. So maybe they're just working in the shadows for the time being.

(I know...I'm in denial. :wontcry:)

As for being a fake fan, I prefer Brunetteney. :thirsty:

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

You don’t like F Me or 3? :mae:

How can you say that? :nydisgust:

I know... i feel bad but i felt like it wasn't as mature as In The Zone or even Blackout. I wanted her to go more mature,  not weird ****** innuendos in the heat of a media ****storm judging her when she had two kids and a divorce. :sobbing:

18 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney (2001) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In The Zone

In The Zone is one of her worst albums IMO. Def in the bottom 3 of my rankings of her albums. I pretty much only like the songs Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me, Everytime and Toxic. I'm such a flop 

I think everyone likes "Touch of My Hand" :lustney: