Confessions of a fake fan

1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I like “Chillin’ With You” :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Hide contents

And I prefer Britney Jean over her debut album (except for the singles) :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: And my fave album by Britney is Glory :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

How could u do this to me!

90f08742bd0bc6aec3012d9afe8753cf.gif
Boo you’re better than this to say u prefer Brocolli Trashjeans and having Glory as ur most fave album from Britney when OIDIA, Britney, ITZ, BLackout exist :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Punishment: electric chair :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow y’all here crying about “only” owning 5 copies of Britney but here I am thinking I am a real fan for still owning 1 CD and 1 vinyl copy of Britney :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But I follow Britney since 98. I was a die hard stan from 99-04, and I still supported her when she took a break and came back with Blackout lol 

U've been following Britney just for a couple of years, right? Thats the difference lol