Confessions of a fake fan

This is not a confession because I say it whenever I see the video, and I stand by it with no shame, but I * takes a deep breath * haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the shower scene in "Criminal". I think it's so tacky.
And I always said that "Toxic" was never my cup of tea. It's obviously a great track and the video is flawless and it's undeniably one of, if not the, most famous Britney songs, but to me that's not her best nor the one that comes to mind when I think of her.

• Like 3

I don’t like most of her unreleased material asides from a few gems like: When I Say So, She’ll Never Be Me, Kiss You All Over, Strangest Love, Love 2 Love U, Rock Star, All That She Wants, Tell Me Am I a Sinner, Burning Up, & Right Now (Taste The Victory) :clicktina: I also think that Rebellion is one of the worst songs she’s ever recorded and don’t know why everyone is obsessed with her releasing it :mattafact:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That haha emoji is a downvote but I can’t bring myself to downvote you Eartha :ohi::mcry:

Uuu just wait till you read my thoughts on MR then you really gonna downvote me :haha:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

The Femme Fatale tour felt kinda boring to me :fakecry: it has its moments but it could have been more interesting 

Sis :makeup:

you are not a true britney fan if you love ff tour

its ok you hate that tour 

that’s mean you love her :raven:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This is not a confession because I say it whenever I see the video, and I stand by it with no shame, but I * takes a deep breath * haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the shower scene in "Criminal". I think it's so tacky.
And I always said that "Toxic" was never my cup of tea. It's obviously a great track and the video is flawless and it's undeniably one of, if not the, most famous Britney songs, but to me that's not her best nor the one that comes to mind when I think of her.

Womanizer shower scene >>>>

• Like 1