Have you ever seen Britney live? Tell me about your experience

BritneyItaly

I finally got to see her for the first time in 2018 in Glasgow Scotland hydro arena. the only other tour shes did Scotland was 2004 onyx hotel tour which I think I got my mum to try and get me tickets but she was at the very height of her career and sold out so quickly. it was a dream come true. the funniest bit was when she got a male fan up on stage for Freakshow and she asked him his name and the guy said Ewan and Britney went 'what? urine??' haha so funny. she was amazing. I wish she talked to the audience more and had more of the props she had in the vegas show but I understand they are massive and impossible to tour with. but it was a dream come true. also waiting in line to go into the hydro, these 2 girls took a shine to me [think its because im disabled] and we were chatting away and going 'its Britney *****' and they  were really lovely

I hope she tours again and get to see her again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, BritneyItaly said:

Oh my God, I think when I see her I will cry all the time 

its so hard to explain if youve never seen her live. i know a lot of fans on here like to go through the videos of her live shows and nitpick and point out mistakes or things she doesnt do 100% correctly but when you're there in person everything is great.

27 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

è così difficile da spiegare se non l'hai mai vista dal vivo. Conosco un sacco di fan qui che vogliono guardare i video dei suoi spettacoli dal vivo e nitpick e sottolineare errori o cose che non fa correttamente al 100% ma quando sei di persona tutto è fantastico.

Like all things, live is always more beautiful for a million factors

13 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Finalmente l'ho vista per la prima volta nel 2018 nell'idro arena di Glasgow in Scozia. l'unico altro tour che ha fatto in Scozia è stato il tour in hotel onyx del 2004, che penso di aver avuto mia mamma per provare a farmi i biglietti, ma era al culmine della sua carriera e si esaurì così rapidamente. era un sogno diventato realtà. la cosa più divertente è stata quando ha fatto salire un fan maschio sul palco per Freakshow e lei gli ha chiesto come si chiamava e il ragazzo ha detto che Ewan e Britney sono andati "cosa? urine ??' ahah così divertente. è stata fantastica. Vorrei che parlasse di più con il pubblico e avesse più oggetti di scena nello show di Las Vegas, ma capisco che sono enormi e impossibili da portare in tournée. ma era un sogno diventato realtà. anche aspettando in fila per entrare nell'idro, queste 2 ragazze mi hanno colpito [penso sia perché sono disabilitato] e stavamo chiacchierando e andando 'suo Britney *****'

Spero che sia di nuovo in tournée e possa vederla di nuovo

thanks for your story. yes I remember there was a video that was shooting online of her calling the boy Urine britney spears laughing GIF

16 hours ago, umr3000 said:

L'unica volta in cui l'ho vista esibirsi e quello è stato al "The Circus Starring Britney Spears" a Londra nel 2009. L'esperienza è stata esaltante, lo spettacolo è stato di prim'ordine; un vero spettacolo MA Britney Herald era semplicemente magnetica - sembrava una bambola, ho avuto la fortuna di essere vicino al palco così ho potuto vederla esibirsi così da vicino e aveva molta energia ed era in buona forma. 

Ero un po 'preoccupato che non sarebbe stata così grande dopo aver visto le sue esibizioni promozionali "Circus" ma non ha deluso, lo spettacolo mi ha dato tutto ciò che volevo. Sono contento che la mia prima esperienza non sia stata il tour "Femme Fatale". 

I've always dreamed of seeing her at the Circus Tour, I remember that it was rumored that she could come to Italy. instead, nothingScreaming Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

15 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

Solo una volta ed è stato molto surreale!

23 luglio al Radio City Hall NY

È stato tremendamente veloce, come se fossi in fila e loro sono tornato al mio hotel con una scarica di adrenalina alle 5 del mattino ... 

Lo spettacolo è stato fantastico! Ho fatto delle foto con una delle sue ballerine, Mike credo

20180723-192923.jpg

Sono riuscito a ottenere i biglietti per la seconda fila, allo spettacolo ha detto "Ho baciato Madonna su questo palco"

20180723-203459.jpg

Britney on the flesh è così stupendo e pieno di energia! E i suoi costumi sono scintillanti di persona, anche quello rosso orribile che ha usato alla fine, sembra bello di persona, l'energia sul luogo era innegabile. Britney è stata fantastica, ma Gurl ha continuato a controllare se stessa sugli schermi laterali, cosa che penso non avesse avuto in altri spettacoli, o in affitto non alla sua vista ... ma a parte questo, lo spettacolo è stato molto divertente! E incredibilmente breve:( 

20180723-221008.jpg

E incontro alcuni adorabili fan di Britney dall'Australia e dalla Colombia 

2018-07-23-10-51-29-1.jpg

Ho ancora incorniciato alcuni dei coriandoli sul palco che sono stati benedetti dalla presenza di Godney

what beautiful stories, thanks you make me live your trip and concert even if I haven't been therebritney spears GIF

I saw Britney on the POMT in London back in 2018. I’m still in disbelief I actually went to see her it doesn’t feel real. 

I was just so stoked that night I can’t explain but I’ve said it before - the show was very cheap and the lip syncing was so noticeable it was literally the studio version from a CD. Her dancing (or lack of) and hair flipping drove me crazy. I also hated her outfits towards the end she looked so rough. That being said she was in good spirits and there were some funny moments where she was speaking in her “British accent” and making the crowd scream the loudest. My side was the loudest!!! 

I wish I could have been at the DWADT or the OHT. That would be a dream

On 6/22/2020 at 11:59 PM, pieceofbritUK said:

Yayyy :clap:  I was right behind rhe guy that took the picture with britney and went viral. I think he's on Exhale too but not sure - is it you? :blol:

Awww no I was further down nearer the entrance of Radio 1. I remember I was there from like 3 in the morning ahaha

And I remember there was a girl who wanted to give Britney a flag but she didn't take it and a guy who kept saying "Britney, will you sign my doll?!!!!" :cuteidk:

A few times. I saw circus 3 times. Twice at staples and then once front row in Vegas. Then I went to the jimmy kimmel concert series for FF. I went to the FF tour. I was about 4 people deep for the Jimmy concert which was cool. It was not too many people and we had to wait for like 7 hours lol. But circus front row will never be matched. And the backstage tour was fun. Fe was the sweetest. 

• Super Mods
On 6/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, asitalian12587 said:

yup, ive been lucky enough to see:

1) Dream Within A Dream Tour

2) Circus Tour - FOURRRR times :)

3) Femme Fatale Tour

4) Piece of Me in Vegas

5) Piece of me Tour at Radio City (when she took it on the road)

She's amazing live idc what anyone says. There's just such an energy and vibe and great production to her shows. I'd say my favorite was the circus tour. The last show i went to i was on the floor in the GA pit and hearing how loud the crowd got for her was awesome, gave me chills.

Wow u saw Britney in her prime?? Man you are lucky!

10 hours ago, I.&.Britney said:

Awww no I was further down nearer the entrance of Radio 1. I remember I was there from like 3 in the morning ahaha

And I remember there was a girl who wanted to give Britney a flag but she didn't take it and a guy who kept saying "Britney, will you sign my doll?!!!!" :cuteidk:

Haha I don't remember the flag moment. I was there since 5am, before leaving the house my flatmate was like "why are you up so early?" And I told him and he was like "and why is Britney up so early?" :blol: good memories :otears:

I saw Britney live at the CIRCUS tour in 2009 in London and then I saw her at Brighton Pride.

I left both feeling really underwhelmed honestly. Circus tour I had already seen online but my seat was so high up in the arena she looked like an insect lol I am so jealous of those that got You Oughta Know, that was a perfect performance to break everything up.

Brighton Pride, she didn't even know where she was and even though there was a 100,000+ crowd, she just looked a mess and it was so awful, you could see no rehearsals had taken place. But in hindsight with everything that she has been through, I now understand why it was so poor.

I wish I had seen her on the onyx tour 

yes, in Guadalajara Mexico in 2011

i remember the exciment of a child in me when the intro to femme fatale was playing and the lights went off.

Gimme More DEFINETLY the highlight of that tour, the whole egypsian vibe was memorable seeing it live

I’ve seen her 10 times. Well technically 11, one wasn’t a performance, when she was about to start her residency in 2013 they did a welcome to Vegas thing at planet Hollywood, I stood around all day just to see her get out of a limo, say 5 words, and walk by. Lol. No regrets though. 

I saw the OIDIA tour, DWAD tour, Circus tour twice, FF tour twice, POM 3 times, and I saw her at the I heart radio music festival. Everytime has been amazing, for different reasons. The first time I saw piece of me, I was front row. I could actually touch the stage. It was like the third show of the residency though, so she wasn’t at her best tbh, but the it was still amazing to be that close to her, I know she saw me singing along to every word. It’s honestly hard to compare, because I was a kid when I went to OIDIA and DWAD and my tickets weren’t close at all, where as with circus tour, ff tour, and POM I got to be in the pit. I just know I’ve always had so much fun and I’ve never been disappointed. I also had tickets to go to the onyx hotel tour, but they got canceled... the knee :( I ended up going to Jessica Simpson’s reality tour instead lol 

Archived