Have you ever seen Britney live? Tell me about your experience

BritneyItaly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was my first concert. I was in the fourth grade when I went to go see Godney :mcry: on her Crazy2k tour. I remember i couldn't sleep afterwards because I SOOOO happy. I wore all of the Britney merch I got to school the next day. Classmates weren’t nice but its not easy stanning a legend :whatitellu: It was also the first time I had heard and seen her perform OIDIA :lizzie:

This is from her stop in Hawaii 

5 minuti fa, ColdAsFire88 ha detto:

È stata il mio primo concerto. Ero in quarta elementare quando sono andato a vedere Godney  : Mcry: nel suo tour Crazy2k. Ricordo che non riuscivo a dormire dopo perché SOOOO felice. Ho indossato tutto il merletto di Britney che ho avuto a scuola il giorno successivo. I compagni di classe non erano simpatici ma non è facile stanare una leggenda  : Whatitellu: Era anche la prima volta che l'avevo sentita e vista vederla esibirsi a OIDIA : Lizzie:

Questo proviene dalla sua fermata alle Hawaii 

chissà quale emozione hai provato. : Makeitrain:  it must have been more exciting than waiting for santa to arrive, lol :pumped:

Yep, three times (4 if you count being in the audience for a taping of X Factor lol)

The Circus Starring Britney Spears was incredible.  I saw it twice and just being there in person, witnessing the insane production and her sass was so awesome.  And I was there the first night she did You Oughta Know...which was surreal.  We heard her outside the arena doing a soundcheck for it which was also really cool.  One of my favorite concerts ever.

I saw the Femme Fatale tour as well.  While I’m not a huge fan of that tour, seeing it live was really fun and it was much better in person than videos on YouTube.

I had tickets to see the Onyx Hotel Tour on July 4th, 2004...but she hurt her knee and it got cancelled.  I will never get over the fact that I never saw Primeney.

9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Sì, tre volte (4 se conti di essere tra il pubblico per una registrazione di X Factor lol)

Il Circo interpretato da Britney Spears è stato incredibile. L'ho visto due volte ed essere lì di persona, assistere alla folle produzione e il suo sfigato è stato fantastico. Ed ero lì la prima sera che ti ha fatto Oughta Know ... il che era surreale. L'abbiamo sentita fuori dall'arena fare un soundcheck per questo che era anche molto bello. Uno dei miei concerti preferiti di sempre.

Ho visto anche il tour Femme Fatale. Anche se non sono un grande fan di quel tour, vederlo dal vivo è stato davvero divertente ed è stato molto meglio di persona dei video su YouTube.

Avevo i biglietti per vedere l'Onxx Hotel Tour il 4 luglio 2004 ... ma lei si è fatta male al ginocchio ed è stata cancellata. Non supererò mai il fatto di non aver mai visto Primeney.

how lucky you are, you have had the chance to see her a lot of times. emma stone crying GIF Of course the onyx hotel tour is a great shame because it must have been a fairy tale to see it live.

impressions on XFactor? 

britney spears GIF

Circus tour London 2009 - good

FF Newcastle 2011 - Staring at nobody in particular, no crowd interaction. Going through motions. Saw Lynne and Jamie in the wings though. I turned up late but Jamie had been going through the queue with some dancers picking fans to go on stage. Regret not turning up earlier.

POM Europe Blackpool 2018 - where she famously cried on stage. Someone passed out near the golden circle and fans were trying to get the attention of the lighting crew on the platform who thought we were just waving. Mobile phone signals were jammed because of there being 20,000 in an area with not enough cell towers. A miracle the person was not massively ill.

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Circus tour London 2009 - bene

FF Newcastle 2011 - Fissando nessuno in particolare, nessuna interazione con la folla. Passando attraverso i movimenti. Ho visto Lynne e Jamie dietro le quinte però. Mi sono presentato tardi ma Jamie era passato in coda con alcuni ballerini a scegliere i fan per salire sul palco. Rammarico di non essersi presentato prima.

POM Europe Blackpool 2018 - dove ha pianto notoriamente sul palco. Qualcuno è svenuto vicino al cerchio d'oro e i fan stavano cercando di attirare l'attenzione della squadra di luci sulla piattaforma che pensava che stessimo solo salutando. I segnali del telefono cellulare sono stati inceppati a causa della presenza di 20.000 in un'area con torri cellulari insufficienti. Un miracolo che la persona non fosse gravemente ammalata.

Omg :omg:

She's incredible! Even though it's very obvious it's all lip synced, she still knows how to get the audience cheering. The energy in that arena was something i've never felt before at any concert. 

And when the crowd shouted "WHO IS IT" ....... "IT'S BRITNEY *****" :blast::blast::blast::blast::blast:

Seeing that part especially on YouTube really doesn't give it justice. 

Circus Tour - London, UK - Great show, a true spectacle! Loved it!

Femme Fatale Tour  - Birmingham, UK - I enjoyed it but you could tell she wasn't feeling it.

POM - Vegas, USA (December 2015) - I had a M&G and she was the SWEETEST person ever! I LOVED Pom so much, she was non stop moving - literally the videos do not do the show justice, it was SO good! I preferred it to the Circus Tour and FFT!

POM Tour (twice in 2018 ) - Manchester, UK & Birmingham UK - I had a M&G at the Birmingham Show, she was a lot more timid but still super sweet (preferred my 2015 M&G because she was in SUCH a good mood). The shows were literally sold out and her energy was INSANE and she was so different on stage to meeting her, you could see how comfortable she was and non stop smiling! The POM tour deserves more praise, she was literally on fire both of the dates I saw her - I was RIGHT next to the catwalk - I could not believe how close I was! 

POM tour was my favourite concert of hers that I attended, she was dancing her *** off, she was interactive, she seemed really happy! Photos and videos genuinely do her no justice, she does do a lot of choreo in POM and is non stop moving the whole time! The only thing that let it down was the lack of props, a star of her calibre deserved more! Also she is absolutely STUNNING in person and tiny!

I will always stick up for the POM tour because I had the most amazing time and her energy was just WOW on both shows I attended on the tour.

44 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

how lucky you are, you have had the chance to see her a lot of times. emma stone crying GIF Of course the onyx hotel tour is a great shame because it must have been a fairy tale to see it live.

impressions on XFactor? 

britney spears GIF

X Factor was fine.  We waited outside for like 5 hours in the smothering southern heat which sucked, but they guaranteed us to be close to the front of the crowd while Britney arrived and walked the carpet.  The best part of the experience was waking up the next day and seeing that I sort of photo-bombed Britney and I’m in the background of one of the photos that the photographers took (looking like a stalker might I add 🤣)...closest I’ll probably ever come to meeting her lol.  As for the taping of the show...it was fine.  She was obviously less chatty with the contestants than the other judges, but she was nice and seemed interested in them.  She got up for one contestant and danced while he was singing Ice Ice Baby haha also another contestant sang HIAM (I don’t think it aired on TV) and she seemed to like it (it wasn’t great...but not bad.).  Overall I enjoyed the experience.  And it was free.

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Circus Tour - Londra, Regno Unito - Grande spettacolo, un vero spettacolo! Lo amo!

Femme Fatale Tour - Birmingham, Regno Unito - Mi è piaciuto ma puoi dire che non lo sentiva.

POM - Vegas, USA (dicembre 2015) - Ho avuto un M&G ed è stata la persona più DOLCE di sempre! Ho amato così tanto Pom, che non si è mai fermata - letteralmente i video non rendono giustizia allo spettacolo, è stato così bello! L'ho preferito al Circus Tour e alla FFT!

POM Tour (due volte nel 2018) - Manchester, UK e Birmingham UK - Ho fatto un M&G al Birmingham Show, era molto più timida ma ancora super dolce (preferiva il mio M&G 2015 perché era di TANTO buon umore). Gli spettacoli erano letteralmente esauriti e la sua energia era FANTASTICA ed era così diversa sul palco da incontrarla, puoi vedere quanto fosse a suo agio e non smettere di sorridere! Il tour POM merita più elogi, è stata letteralmente infuocata per entrambe le date in cui l'ho vista - ero GIUSTO vicino alla passerella - non riuscivo a credere quanto fossi vicino! 

Il tour di POM era il mio concerto preferito a cui ho partecipato, stava ballando il suo culo, era interattiva, sembrava davvero felice! Foto e video non le rendono sinceramente giustizia, fa un sacco di coreografie in POM e non si ferma mai per tutto il tempo! L'unica cosa che l'ha deluso è stata la mancanza di oggetti di scena, una stella del suo calibro meritava di più! Inoltre è assolutamente STUNNING di persona e minuscola!

Continuerò sempre per il tour POM perché mi sono divertito moltissimo e la sua energia è stata semplicemente WOW in entrambi gli spettacoli a cui ho partecipato al tour.

how nice, I love reading positive and full of emotion reviews. thanks Britney Spears Thank You GIF

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

X Factor was fine.  We waited outside for like 5 hours in the smothering southern heat which sucked, but they guaranteed us to be close to the front of the crowd while Britney arrived and walked the carpet.  The best part of the experience was waking up the next day and seeing that I sort of photo-bombed Britney and I’m in the background of one of the photos that the photographers took (looking like a stalker might I add 🤣)...closest I’ll probably ever come to meeting her lol.  As for the taping of the show...it was fine.  She was obviously less chatty with the contestants than the other judges, but she was nice and seemed interested in them.  She got up for one contestant and danced while he was singing Ice Ice Baby haha also another contestant sang HIAM (I don’t think it aired on TV) and she seemed to like it (it wasn’t great...but not bad.).  Overall I enjoyed the experience.  And it was free.

SaltyOfficialGilamonster-size_restricted

thanks for your story, i remember when she danced ice ice baby 

Yes, Twice (my intention was to see her more, but POM Limited US Tour tickets 2018 was really expensive and far from the stage, and The first time i saw pom in vegas, she was planned more shows, but she canceled because she injures her knee)

She does a great Show, you can feel a great energy in the show from the fans or the general show (i mean dancers, video, effects + her stage presence do a great experience) , but she's not into much interacting with fans, not chatty, don't make contact eye also, she is focus on do her show and bye bye, but this is from always, her shows are the shows and thats it , since the Oops tour you can clearly see that she doesn't make too much contact with the fans. But is a great experience.

Femme Fatale - 2011- Caracas Venezuela It was a great experience, the concert was on a university soccer field in forest , really ramdom experience in the outside of the city,  Before i saw the Hartford concert on youtube, but The live experience is total completely the show is really like an theater experience, not only britney also the dancers and interacting and screens also, is a complete experience you can only get live, i was in the row number 11 then at the end of the show we got permission by security to get more closer to her an been 3 rows from her. 

The concert it was great, almost fans got an amazing experience, the GP assisted and press says that its not a bad show but is weird, because she makes too much remixes of her hits and in way you can't sing along, its a theatrical show, also she doesn't sang hits like MATM, Overprotected, Circus, You drive me crazy, Stronger, Oops, and Everytime. 

also this show is curious because she stays in 3 cities in only 12 Hours . her flight plan was Bogota 4  pm  (Local Time) - Venezuela 7 pm (Local Time) - Venezuela, Houston 12:30 am 

POM: Better experience than FF but the same she does to much remixes and its not the same than hearing the original version of the song, the original POM Experience was different than the POM TOUR, by the visuals and the theater from each place you are closer to her. 

(I Was just beside Nathan (We met on the concert, also all the fans who were on the front row we have a picture toguether) 

Femme Fatale UK Birmingham 2011 - Great show! It wasn't her best energy or form but it was my first ever time seeing my idol live in person so that was surreal!

Piece of Me Vegas 7th and 8th Feb - My favourite experience ever! Flew myself to Vegas (I told no-one - not even my parents) for my 19th Birthday as a treat to myself! Her face plastered everywhere. Was like being in a Britney Dreamland.

Piece of Me tour Brighton Pride - Another amazing experience! Britney songs being played everywhere in Brighton especially in the parade. Waited in the pit for like 5-6 hours before she came on. On my own as well so I couldn't leave to pee anything cuz I didn't wanna lose my spot. The crowd and atmosphere was surreal too!!!

Piece of Me tour Manchester and all 3 London dates ahahaha

Archived