Would B10 go #1?

24 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

'empty' was hyperbolic :jl:

@40minutes : :jl: one cheap pole dance

@56 minutes: circus entry scrapped :jl:

@1h10: :jl:

@1m48: that WB entry :jl:

that was so embarrassing, it takes some balls to make people pay hundreds of dollars for such a **** 

it did well in places in which Beyoncé, Taylor Swift & Shakira don't go (Asia) :selenerz: despite no having a hit in more than 4-5 years at that time, 0 promotion, and embarrassing lip-synced performances since FF :selenerz: I'd really love to see how much was invested in that tour (stage, promotion, dancers, costumes, 'album') vs how much money it brought :selenerz:

Okay, I’m dying at your exact time marks 🤣 but I see what you’re saying. That was awkward to see her just walk out on stage, but also should be expected I guess since they couldn’t bring some big props. Was xtinas tour downsized too from her residency?

Also, we have to remember that when the POM tour started, that was around the time that people were saying weird things were happening at the meet and greets. I remember someone said she had a meltdown during one of the European m&g’s. And wouldn’t this have been around the time her “meds stopped working” like Larry alleged? Her dancing is very fidgety in this video. Idk. Just makes me sad. I still love and support Britney, and that’s why I’m content if piece of me and glory are her final swan song. I don’t want her to come back with more music and a tour unless her heart is 100% into it. I like my Britney happy and healthy, and I will support her fighting for her happiness and her freedom.

britney spears tongue GIF

38 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

that was so embarrassing, it takes some balls to make people pay hundreds of dollars for such a **** 

it did well in places in which Beyoncé, Taylor Swift & Shakira don't go (Asia) :selenerz: despite no having a hit in more than 4-5 years at that time, 0 promotion, and embarrassing lip-synced performances since FF :selenerz: I'd really love to see how much was invested in that tour (stage, promotion, dancers, costumes, 'album') vs how much money it brought :selenerz:

Also, I was today years old when I realized a real band was playing during the POM show. You can clearly see them on stage during the DYWCO performance. I don’t know why this is making me feel awkward or how I didn’t know this 

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Also, I was today years old when I realized a real band was playing during the POM show. You can clearly see them on stage during the DYWCO performance. I don’t know why this is making me feel awkward or how I didn’t know this 

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

OMG I never noticed that!

Well, at least something was live:jl:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, 10pm24 said:

If she stays under the current circumstances....it doesn’t matter if she gets another #1. She’s clearly not interested in trying to create a new Britney Spears era with all the people around her butchering it, not letting her express herself. Even if she did, I doubt she’ll feel comfortable with the hype for her (if she gets the hype anyways). And I honestly can’t see her doing something other than what she’s been doing for the last decade. I feel like she says to herself “I do what I love” just to keep going without feeling it. She needs reinvention but people who handle her brand don’t have that intelligence. They don’t know any formula other than making britney go blonde, sing some **** songs with a forced baby voice and get on a cheap stage to lipsync so they can make money without spending much. Yes there is big potential, I know. But it’s just not likely to be used  :yaknow: 

For the label, she is like a NonInvestment plan , so any type of show or marketing program including britney would be completely CHEAP like the zone in los angeles, piece of me tour, why??

we are guilty of this

Because Britney its a product that only solds to the bfans and  a 5-10%GP, the label,management puts more money and focus on new people who engage more people or newfans to concerts or consume products, that keeping the same.

For the management of britney, we are like the comeback client no matter what, if freebritney keeps everything of her that will bring will be cheap

1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

16 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

For the label, she is like a NonInvestment plan , so any type of show or marketing program including britney would be completely CHEAP like the zone in los angeles, piece of me tour, why??

we are guilty of this

Because Britney its a product that only solds to the bfans and  a 5-10%GP, the label,management puts more money and focus on new people who engage more people or newfans to concerts or consume products, that keeping the same.

For the management of britney, we are like the comeback client no matter what, if freebritney keeps everything of her that will bring will be cheap

I don’t agree. I think that they’re like: ‘why would we spend anything if Britney manages to be a big seller?’ and it’s kinda logic. Just like her perfume (1 billion dollar empire) why would they bother to do anything if adding her face + changing the color of a Fantasy bottle brings millions of dollars?

And her label (RCA) is a total and complete mess, even and especially with their ‘fresh meat’, they literally made every single one of their artist flop with cheap/forgettable/poor managed eras.

1.i doubt cship will end in august even if i really want to believe it

2. i am not sure we will get anything like song or esp an album in a next 2-3 years

3.anything can go number 1 without any promotion as we could see it with mood ring. But ofc longer it goes without music more she'll have to do to promote. Esp with so many singers right now. I doubt she cares about numbers as she is not financially free and do not know how much money she produce. I think she is fine until she can have her home and write big checks for a child support.

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think she can. Bottom line: the music is bomb, and has meaning besides, it WILL perform well. 

I think it's super important her songs touch on what she's been going through these last 10 years. Themes of freedom, restraints, rumors, lies, truths, sadness, resilience, rebellion, endurance, the courts, her kids... disguised with hard-hitting beats and slick production. That would slay. We need honesty, but at arm's length, otherwise we're treading on ~my most personal album~ territory again, and that won't fly.

Gaga did it perfectly with #Chromatica. I'm not saying Britney copies, but Gaga was able to open up about real-life topics she's gone/going through, but do it in a way that still takes the listener on a wild ride. 

Team B, if you're reading this, hit ya boy up and I'll help contribute so everybody wins. :teigen:

Jordan should be Britney’s manager, please 🙏🏼

Britney has kind of become very safe and predictable over the last couple of years, but she did manage to surprise us with the unexpected every now and then.

I believe if Britney surprises us with something unexpected and epic, bops and high budget music videos and performances, she’ll easily slay the charts.

Her next era will be huge... it just has to be done right this time. 

I honestly feel like Britney has to go back and work with Max Martin/Dr Luke again. She needs good solid pop tunes which are radio friendly and catchy. What she doesn’t need is a mediocre mid temp song like Make Me to launch an album. 

Her biggest problem is that she’s never really into it and that screams out of her. She’s plainly awkward and bored during interviews it never feels like she’s really there. She can do some great interviews and then she can be like a deer in headlights. It would be nice to see her more present during promotion. Glory was good promo something like that would be ideal. 

I’d love to see her do a new album with a concept like Circus and FF then she could go on tour and it wouldn’t just be a greatest hits tour it would be mainly new material. You can tell she thrives off the new stuff as it keeps it fresh for her. I’d like her new stuff to be very her but also mature sounding. We’ve heard her natural tone register she should use it more and try and sing live and a range she’s comfortable with. We know she can do it look at Vegas in 2017 and then again during her tour in Singapore. She still has a strong deep voice. 

If she is into it and we can see it - we are into it. I would love to see her come back happy and motivated to actually do what she loves.

• Content Curators

Yes, if her team develops a strategy that makes her diehard fans buy more than 1 copies.

She'll have to rely a lot on physical sales, such as LPs, autographed albums, T-shirt bundles.

It has only been done by certain artists, but she can always do more photoshoots, so that she can release albums with different booklets or even deluxe songs.

She can do 20 interviews a week, but it will still have to depend on stans, not GP because they won't care or respond.

But, the hardest part comes down to Britney. Is Britney gonna be willing to autograph a lot of albums? Based on some of the allegations from POM, no she won't be. And, will a #1 album be worth anything to her or her team? I think we are the only people who want a #1 for her at this point.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

She could definitely get a #1 album, and even have a HUGE era, however some things need to change first:

• She needs a new marketing and publishing team ASAP. And by new, I mean younger people. Her team is out of touch with new generations and that has been a huge problem ever since Femme Fatale (although it did do well).
  • She needs a good sound. By this I don't mean to release Blackout 2.0 or ITZ 2.0. No, she needs a new album with a whole new sound so she could become a trendsetter just like she used to be. Urban sound suits her, so she can easily combine urban with something else and slay.
  • Her ideas NEED TO BE HEARD OUT. This goes together with the new marketing team. Britney is known for having amazing ideas when it comes to music, and she need people who will listen to her and nurture her ideas into an amazing product.
  • She needs to get her drive back. Probably the most important point; if she doesn't have the will or desire to go all in, she will flop. It's how it is with everything in life, and her job is still just that, A JOB. If you don't put in maximum effort, you won't get maximum rewards. This is connected to a good team again though, if her ideas are heard out, she will get her drive back. 
  • Good promo and good music videos. No more scrapping stuff, no more changing marketing plans in the middle of an era. They need to remain consistent.

If they do all this, I'm sure Britney can legit slay all the current pop stars and be in range with Ariana Grande :mhm: 

Our girl needs an overhaul. A new label that could cater to her demographic more like an Island Records or Interscope Records. Since Jive dissolved and she moved to RCA there hasn't been much emphasis on promoting her singles or even getting a third single. 

She needs to do something different and come back in a big way that will have people talking. While a #1 doesn't equal success, we know Britney looks at the charts and is competitive by nature so I think it would be a boost to her if she was back on top again.

• Like 1