Would B10 go #1?

She needs to be out from under this conservatorship for it to go #1. She has literally no reason to give it her all when it comes to the vocal/visual production of the album let alone it's promotion if it's success only lines the pockets of her captors. She could go #1 worldwide and still have the same meager Target budget so it's whatevs for her. :ipass:

The thing is, she's actually pretty ambitious and if she had ownership over her life I think she'd actually step it up on the promo side of things because ultimately its more money in her pocket. Until then, we're gonna get sad circus animal vibes everytime they put her out there and I don't blame her one bit. :mhm:

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, conceptuel said:

'empty' was hyperbolic :jl:

@40minutes : :jl: one cheap pole dance

@56 minutes: circus entry scrapped :jl:

@1h10: :jl:

@1m48: that WB entry :jl:

that was so embarrassing, it takes some balls to make people pay hundreds of dollars for such a **** 

it did well in places in which Beyoncé, Taylor Swift & Shakira don't go (Asia) :selenerz: despite no having a hit in more than 4-5 years at that time, 0 promotion, and embarrassing lip-synced performances since FF :selenerz: I'd really love to see how much was invested in that tour (stage, promotion, dancers, costumes, 'album') vs how much money it brought :selenerz:

The worst part of all is that I went to shakiras tour a week after piece of me tour and paid like half as much for shakiras tour than Pom and got 3x better production, closer seat to the stage, and live singing/good dancing

:deadbanana:

MESS 

Assuming that the 1st single is a really big hit, probably. But if it gets a lukewarm response on the charts, then I find it hard to believe that the album would go #1. Personally, I'm far more concerned with the quality of the album; give me another opus like Glory, queen.

Given the fact that she’s extremely complacent  with not doing much and relying on her old iconic image and unwavering fan base to keep her afloat, no. Moderate hopes if she can step out of that (conservatorship or not) and give us a wow-factor video and a performance where she’s not a robot (and is actually worth remembering). No doubt she can make a good song and video (slumber party) but she needs a lot more of that. We’ve seen time and time again that one good single won’t get the album up there. Two...maybe. But her energy goes from 100 to 25 by the second single and then she’s not there anymore. I had high hopes for Glory. One of her best cohesive albums to date and she didn’t go the extra mile. She doesn’t seem to have the drive and she’s just not that artist.

I hope she proves me wrong. Either which way, I’ll be buying.

It would succeed and hit number 1 if Britney herself was invested in the material. Some of her older albums with little marketing got respectable placements on charts. If she had a full team, did promotions, had great MVs and actually cared about her album, then i think even now Britney would easily score a No.1.

But she needs to be invested and engaged in the process and release for it to succeed, not just 100% reliance on her "team" or "fan base"

Yes she can and she wouldn't even need a collab to do that, but if she wants to be safe, she should get Ariana or Rihanna. There are a few things to consider though. The only old tactic she needs to use is to have a HUG lead single with a big budget video. The video needs to come out 1 or 2 days after the song's release and have a radio deal. Then release the 2nd single and THEN the album one week after the 2nd single and video drops.

She will need
- A complete makeover of her style, hair and make up
- Performing skills need to be up, no more half assing and weird tics with her hair and facial expressions
- Promote on huge platforms like Ellen and SNL
- BIG production performances
- Enjoy it:)

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The worst part of all is that I went to shakiras tour a week after piece of me tour and paid like half as much for shakiras tour than Pom and got 3x better production, closer seat to the stage, and live singing/good dancing

:deadbanana:

MESS 

Britney isn't really responsible for the production, the prices, and is set the stage, the seats.

she is for her awful costumes (isn't any relative of her telling how bad she looks with these outfits?), her self-made makeup (I get it, you don't like people to touch your face, but c'mon, you can't just go on stage with messy hair & self-made makeup in 5 minutes), her heavy & unnecessary lip-syncing (she proved that she could sing), her messy dancing (she craps moves to replace them with awful moves, once again, isn't there anybody telling her that this is bad looking? she's a performer inspired by JJ, she has taste and she's shown it, maybe she should watch herself & her old self to see that).

if they want to remain such a mess, then break the prices and bring her to stadiums.

• Like 1

It can definitely go #1. I have no doubt BUT it needs a strong first single. The song is gonna have to connect with an audience, and lets see where the music landscape is going to be in 2021/2022. A good song will always be a hit. And I dont think she needs to try that hard. Just get in the studio and create some  magic with Max Martin. I think they should bring it back to 1999 but updated for 2021. Britney can still be the Princess she always was. Strong album, interviews, promotion, live performances and boom, #1!  Seriously, who is her competition, all these girls are so lazy today.

• Like 1