#MichaelJacksonVindicated Trends on Twitter on the anniversary of the late singer's court hearing verdict

I'll never understand why he/his label didn't build off of the hype surrounding him after the hearings. Like, they could've released an album full of unreleased material and a few new songs, and it would've been a hit. I'll never get over the fact that Invincible was MJ's last album while he was alive. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

.money talks.

I mean even the parents said he paid us.

But also do an article on wade Robson's dad 

@JordanMiller

The day Michael Jackson came into their lives caused a horrible divorce,  a massive depression. And Wade's father killed himself eventually cos he felt his family was stolen. 

I agree but I also believe that each story is different and each individual reacts differently.
Wade's father committed suicide on the day of the famous Britney concert in Mexico.
Wade's father reported these abuses in the press in his time, I think to a journalist from Vanity Fair (When Wade was a child).
Wade's father suffered bipolarity and depression for other reasons, of course, this situation multiplied his problems.
The story of Michael, Wade, and families is more complex than we all think.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

personally i'm convinced Wade Robson is guilty of milking dog puppy GIF
Forever grateful for him making Britney a real life fierce barbie tho in her prime, nothing truly compares to his smash choreo and DWAD tour no problem thumbs up GIF.
As for Michael i do think he was in fact innocent, because i think it was all milk. But the court case of his kind of started the cancel culture i think. Or maybe i'm just historically ignorant of pop culture and it's shade michael jackson dancing GIF.

• Like 2

Interesting how Twitter is always "believe survivors!!!" unless they're talking about Michael Jackson

Please, the man literally had photo books full of nude boys and life-sized child mannequins that could be bent into various positions in his ranch... yes, that's a fact.. that along with never having had a believable relationship with a female adult... let's not be stupid here.

His behavior and grooming habits line up exactly with that of a *********

And let's not give him the "he never had a childhood!!!" excuse. Neither did a ton of child-stars yet NONE of them ended up even close to behaving like he did.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

If Michael wasn't Michael, we wouldn't even be having this conversation at all. He'd be labeled a ****, and that would be the end of it. Guilty or not, what he did was SUUUPER sketchy and weird. :smokney2: Plus, being proven innocent in court doesn't really mean anything. Especially when you're as rich and influental as Michael Jackson. People like him get away with disgusting **** all the time. :martini:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I’m going to watch Leaving Neverland tonight for the first time. All of MJ’s scandals have truly been before my time. I remember seeing images from this day on the news and I remember his death, but I was in elementary school during all this. I want to start trying to learn about the situation and come to my own conclusions because MJ is the only abuse case where I’ve seen people always debate whether he was guilty or not, which is pretty abnormal.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Seeing how delusional some Beyonce and Taylor Swift fans are, is anyone surprised his fans would defend him tooth and nail?

Here's my take on the whole thing.

I 100% believe that Michael Jackson was mentally deranged and had the mindset of a child.

I 100% believe that he ******** all those little boys.

I 100% believe those kid's parents just fed them to the wolf with the intent of extortion.

I 100% believe that Michael Jackson was not malicious in his actions.

I 100% believe that the courts made the wrong call.

That's why this was so complicated for the courts to find a correct ruling because the parents had some intentions behind this, there's no way any parent of sound mind would let their kid sleep over at an adult's house just for a sleepover.

The only innocent parties in all of this were the kids and justice was not there for them.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I will watch it later for the first time as well.  :makeitrain:

Thank you again @The Greatest Show ! 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I’m going to watch Leaving Neverland tonight for the first time. All of MJ’s scandals have truly been before my time. I remember seeing images from this day on the news and I remember his death, but I was in elementary school during all this. I want to start trying to learn about the situation and come to my own conclusions because MJ is the only abuse case where I’ve seen people always debate whether he was guilty or not, which is pretty abnormal.

You better take a seat and get comfortable because what you are going to see are the detailed testimonies of two men who were supposedly rapped by MJ. It's shocking and disgusting.

Your image of Michael will change forever. It is up to you to say if it's true or not because we will never know.

Also, if you are sensible with this subject you better not watch it:jl:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

You better take a seat and get comfortable because what you are going to see are the detailed testimonies of two men who were supposedly rapped by MJ. It's shocking and disgusting.

Your image of Michael will change forever. It is up to you to say if it's true or not because we will never know.

Also, if you are sensible with this subject you better not watch it

I'm actually watching it just for the heck of it. For entertainment purposes. I'm not a fan of MJ, nor do I hate him. I feel indifferent towards him cause he was never like a relevant figure in my life growing up. I don't listen to his music. My mom doesn't listen to his music. Nobody in my family listens to his music. The closest thing to MJ that is relevant to my life growing up is Janet Jackson because my mom has her albums. MJ is nonexistent in my life. I just know him because he's Michael Jackson. Period. So there's no "image" that will be tarnished or whatsoever.

I'm just watching it purely to be informed because it is pop culture - and I am all about knowing important and relevant stuff about pop culture and about legends. :mattafact:

• Love 1

Were  ppl from leaving neverland  all of them  in a court saying he did that? If no then that is worrying that ppl came out after dead man and we can only hear part of the story. But as a person i do think it is more than bizarre to share bedroom with kids if u r not parent to them. For a kid after certain age it is important  to have own bed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, zenden said:

Were  ppl from leaving neverland  all of them  in a court saying he did that? If no then that is worrying that ppl came out after dead man and we can only hear part of the story. But as a person i do think it is more than bizarre to share bedroom with kids if u r not parent to them. For a kid after certain age it is important  to have own bed. 

Lmao the documentary is about grooming behavior. Why put in someone who is just going to say " lim innocent... hehe"  the only reason they felt safe enough to come forward was because he is dead.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block