#MichaelJacksonVindicated Trends on Twitter on the anniversary of the late singer's court hearing verdict

On 6/15/2020 at 8:23 AM, MadameFreedom said:

Listen to whole interview with Brandi Jackson it will open your eyes. MJ set her up with Wade on his request. Yeah he would do that if he would be sleeping with him... And Lisa Marie at the same time. 

Sorry, I had surgery and I'm recovering and that's why I haven't answered you.

Perfect, you believe in a ********* because you are his fan, nothing happens, how many people have defended and continue to consume their material and continue to admire for example Woody Allen, Marlo Brando, Roman Polanski, Kirk Douglas and thousands of famous people, It is a subject hard, difficult and complicated as is violence and ****** abuse.
I am not going to change your opinion nor do I intend to, but please be a little more responsible on these issues, there are many people who have suffered abuse and cannot demonstrate it, for thousands of reasons such as abuse of power, economic, blockade mental, the fears of society, your own fears, etc.

Brandi seems to be a great girl, a super pretty girl and she did not deserve what happened to her but that does not mean anything or that Wade's testimony is not true. You talk about video and I'm going to put you on another video.

It is from 2017/18. She talks about her story and it seems perfect to me, she had and has the right to tell it and to let off steam but since she decides to open up, she should be honest in her interview and with herself, and nothing happens because everyone would understand her and would be empathetic with her.She has told a half-truth / half-lie.(Saying this is dangerous because, in the end, the person who tells half-truths/half lies always gets hurt and sometimes it is worse than the lie.).

-She says that he asked her to move in together and she refused and he breaks the relationship with her for that reason.

- Her friend says that love has to be reciprocal for it to work (I suppose she was not in love enough with him since she says that she did not want to go live with him, so I partly do not understand the reproach, also, her face when her friend says this, says it all and I feel sorry because she is sad and her friend does not realize it.).

-She says he was searching and wanted to find what they had with other girls, he realizes he can't find it ,he came back to her, but there was a lot of water on the bridge, they just argued and it didn't work.

- She says that the girl (she refers to Britney but she doesn't name her) told her what happened, apologized, she did not believe her apologies but later she did, and Britney didn't know they were back or that they were together again.She confronts him, says that at first he denies it and then he affirms it and the boy cried .

- She also talks about Mandy Moore without naming her and says that it bothered her because she is a bad person and treated people badly.(This is supposed to have happened shortly after the first breakup with Brandi and Britney also tells her).

And I put the video on because I find it ugly and disgusting that they keep saying that Wade lied, exaggerated and manipulated to have something with Britney or to break her relationship with Justin. When the man never said anything and never hurt her(it was probably Britney/Justin who hurt him), he left and made his life. In this video, it is shown that it was Britney who told his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend and she also told her story with Mandy Moore.

And I close the topic, everyone has the right to tell their truth or their prospective and everyone has the right to believe or not even an abuser but please be responsible with your opinions on abuse ,verbal ,physical ,psychological and ****** violence.

I personally believe Michael is innocent. All it takes it ONE person saying you did something for the sake of their own benefits for that accusation to stick with you and be questioned FOREVER. 

Once the first accusation was made it made it very easy for him to look even more guilty a second or a third time when people realized money could be involved.

WHY wouldn't people who have children suffering with health issues who probably CAN NOT afford it and under extreme stress of their child's health NOT see an opportunity with someone like Michael who MADE IT SO EASY to look guilty.

Some of you all are talking about how his fans will do anything or say anything for him to be innocent WHILE reading a couple rumors or false accusations OR just relying on the fact that he was accused at all by anyone to say HE'S  GUILTY. The irony of some of y'alls disgust towards him off what you believe to be true and how you perceive people to fight for his defense while believing anything and guilting him JUST because a child accused him at the hands of THEIR parents own selfish reasons.

Have any of you not read into the fact the Britney has been accused of ****** misconduct with her bodyguards and some of her mades?

Britney has been accused of being addicted to some of the harshest ***** out there...

Britney has been accused of being mentally not there...

I guess we better all jump on the bandwagon and cancel Britney because, hey, why would someone say something so damning about someone and at such detail and it not be true? Arent these people victims of our pop queens behavior? Isnt that how some of you all are acting at the hands of Michael being guilty in your eyes?

Exactly. 

At the end of the day everyone CHOOSES what they want to believe and they also CHOOSE THEIR REASONS. 

His behavior and his appearance is why, I feel, most people choose to believe he is guilty no matter what.

We've seen Britney's behavior in the past... IT'S ON VIDEO but will still have a 15 page topic of replies about how innocent she is and how much we love and know she wouldn't do that. 

There is so much proof as to why these people claimed these things and we all know why... $$$

The people who have really suffered at the hands of abuse DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY. Wade sued his estate for a billion dollars after he died. You are telling me as a victim, MONEY is how you want to seek justice?

7 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

I personally believe Michael is innocent. All it takes it ONE person saying you did something for the sake of their own benefits for that accusation to stick with you and be questioned FOREVER. 

Once the first accusation was made it made it very easy for him to look even more guilty a second or a third time when people realized money could be involved.

WHY wouldn't people who have children suffering with health issues who probably CAN NOT afford it and under extreme stress of their child's health NOT see an opportunity with someone like Michael who MADE IT SO EASY to look guilty.

Some of you all are talking about how his fans will do anything or say anything for him to be innocent WHILE reading a couple rumors or false accusations OR just relying on the fact that he was accused at all by anyone to say HE'S  GUILTY. The irony of some of y'alls disgust towards him off what you believe to be true and how you perceive people to fight for his defense while believing anything and guilting him JUST because a child accused him at the hands of THEIR parents own selfish reasons.

Have any of you not read into the fact the Britney has been accused of ****** misconduct with her bodyguards and some of her mades?

Britney has been accused of being addicted to some of the harshest ***** out there...

Britney has been accused of being mentally not there...

I guess we better all jump on the bandwagon and cancel Britney because, hey, why would someone say something so damning about someone and at such detail and it not be true? Arent these people victims of our pop queens behavior? Isnt that how some of you all are acting at the hands of Michael being guilty in your eyes?

Exactly. 

At the end of the day everyone CHOOSES what they want to believe and they also CHOOSE THEIR REASONS. 

His behavior and his appearance is why, I feel, most people choose to believe he is guilty no matter what.

We've seen Britney's behavior in the past... IT'S ON VIDEO but will still have a 15 page topic of replies about how innocent she is and how much we love and know she wouldn't do that. 

There is so much proof as to why these people claimed these things and we all know why... $$$

The people who have really suffered at the hands of abuse DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY. Wade sued his estate for a billion dollars after he died. You are telling me as a victim, MONEY is how you want to seek justice?

And I highly recommend German documentary that was realised few months ago "Auf der Suche nach der Wahrheit" - On the way on searching true. The last line is very eyes opening :

5 men accused MJ of abuse. All of them went to court asking for money. No one went to the police. It should speak for itself. 

Because of MJ's strange behaviour because lack of childhood he became easy target. And 1993 case opened for him Pandora's Box. Just a pity he hadn't Thomas Mesereau as lawyer back then maybe he would put the the end this circus back then and 2005 trail would never happen. 

• Like 1

Here is this German documentary with a translation:

https://www.fernsehserien.de/akte/folgen/34-michael-jackson-auf-der-suche-nach-der-wahrheit-1349757

I recommend to watch this kind of documentaries or like Square One rather than Leaving Neverland that is sponsored by a media and has its own agenda. And we as Britney's fans should be the last fans to believe in what media wants us to believe. Because thanks to media's agenda that are on a payroll Britney is in the conservatorship for 12 years. Because for years we believed its whats best for her. 

On 6/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, Winter _90 said:

Sorry, I had surgery and I'm recovering and that's why I haven't answered you.

Perfect, you believe in a ********* because you are his fan, nothing happens, how many people have defended and continue to consume their material and continue to admire for example Woody Allen, Marlo Brando, Roman Polanski, Kirk Douglas and thousands of famous people, It is a subject hard, difficult and complicated as is violence and ****** abuse.
I am not going to change your opinion nor do I intend to, but please be a little more responsible on these issues, there are many people who have suffered abuse and cannot demonstrate it, for thousands of reasons such as abuse of power, economic, blockade mental, the fears of society, your own fears, etc.

Brandi seems to be a great girl, a super pretty girl and she did not deserve what happened to her but that does not mean anything or that Wade's testimony is not true. You talk about video and I'm going to put you on another video.

It is from 2017/18. She talks about her story and it seems perfect to me, she had and has the right to tell it and to let off steam but since she decides to open up, she should be honest in her interview and with herself, and nothing happens because everyone would understand her and would be empathetic with her.She has told a half-truth / half-lie.(Saying this is dangerous because, in the end, the person who tells half-truths/half lies always gets hurt and sometimes it is worse than the lie.).

-She says that he asked her to move in together and she refused and he breaks the relationship with her for that reason.

- Her friend says that love has to be reciprocal for it to work (I suppose she was not in love enough with him since she says that she did not want to go live with him, so I partly do not understand the reproach, also, her face when her friend says this, says it all and I feel sorry because she is sad and her friend does not realize it.).

-She says he was searching and wanted to find what they had with other girls, he realizes he can't find it ,he came back to her, but there was a lot of water on the bridge, they just argued and it didn't work.

- She says that the girl (she refers to Britney but she doesn't name her) told her what happened, apologized, she did not believe her apologies but later she did, and Britney didn't know they were back or that they were together again.She confronts him, says that at first he denies it and then he affirms it and the boy cried .

- She also talks about Mandy Moore without naming her and says that it bothered her because she is a bad person and treated people badly.(This is supposed to have happened shortly after the first breakup with Brandi and Britney also tells her).

And I put the video on because I find it ugly and disgusting that they keep saying that Wade lied, exaggerated and manipulated to have something with Britney or to break her relationship with Justin. When the man never said anything and never hurt her(it was probably Britney/Justin who hurt him), he left and made his life. In this video, it is shown that it was Britney who told his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend and she also told her story with Mandy Moore.

And I close the topic, everyone has the right to tell their truth or their prospective and everyone has the right to believe or not even an abuser but please be responsible with your opinions on abuse ,verbal ,physical ,psychological and ****** violence.

Well I am not so much interested into Brandi's personal life but for me it's enough to know she was with Wade for almost 10 years, lost her virginity with him and MJ set them up and was happy for their relationship what doesn't seem like a behaviour of a guy who would abuse his niece's boyfriend. Especially when he had such a hot wife like Lisa Marie Presley Jackson with whom he was sleeping after even divorce. And I rather believe her because she says since 1994 that they had normal ****** life like a nor Al married couple. 

And you know. If you say MJ is innocent it is not about what you believe this is about what trial and over 10 years of FBI's investigation proved. 

https://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson

That people who say MJ is guilty are the ones that believe some gossips. 

For me watching Leaving Neverland is like just listening to the prosecution's witness and not listening to cross examination by a defence team because it is not a documentary because just shows one side. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block