#MichaelJacksonVindicated Trends on Twitter on the anniversary of the late singer's court hearing verdict

• Leader

mj.jpg.f390527261c081c629c94bf4fec74787.jpg

#MichaelJacksonVindicated was a trending topic early Saturday morning. Fans banned together to profess Michael's innocence on the anniversary of the late singer's court hearing verdict. 

Jackson was charged with ******** assaulting Gavin Arvizo, a 13-year-old cancer patient in remission. 

From his Wiki page:

"Jackson was indicted on four counts of molesting a minor, four counts of intoxicating a minor to ****** him, one count of attempted child molestation, one count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive, and conspiring to commit extortion and child abduction."

The jury returned a not guilty verdict on June 13, 2005.

13 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

The man admitted to sleeping with children in a bed unsupervised. If that’s not enough evidence for you, I don’t know what is. I hate how society excuses such horrific acts just because they love someone’s music (cough, camilla, cough)

Do you have a video of him saying that?

The male jurors always believed he was guilty. But the only reason why it was a not guilty verdict was. The mom of Gavin made Gavin's testimony seemed scripted along with her other witnesses. It was to the point. That yes it did happen. But it was really unbelievable. 

He basically blames the mom of Gavin for making a script testimony. Saying honestly the MJ legal team came prepared and it made their side more believable than having a mom script a 15 year old boy what to say.

The not guilty verdict is really on her. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

^ OH... MY GOD... this video. :omg:

Where can I watch Leaving Neverland? :imacat:

Part 1  https://www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Leaving Neverland Part One

Part 2  https://www.documentaryarea.tv/player.php?title=Leaving Neverland Part Two

Post Interview with Oprah https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/oprah-winfrey-presents-after-neverland

His fans are so ******* delusional. They constantly think they have good arguments against leaving Neverland but all of them get answered in the documentary or in the Oprah Interview after.

Also... https://www.mjfacts.com/

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Billboard even said.

That while some might cancel him. 

The reality is Michael Jackson is too big to cancel.

Billboard even said it. He's too big of a star and his influence is everywhere in pop music. Cancelling is going to be too hard. 

I don't think the reason is that he canceled as an artist, just that people assume he was a *********, that many people knew these stories, that many people allowed this because he was Michael Jackson and he had boys toys.

4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I don't think the reason is that he canceled as an artist, just that people assume he was a *********, that many people knew these stories, that many people allowed this because he was Michael Jackson and he had boys toys.

.money talks.

I mean even the parents said he paid us.

But also do an article on wade Robson's dad 

@JordanMiller

The day Michael Jackson came into their lives caused a horrible divorce,  a massive depression. And Wade's father killed himself eventually cos he felt his family was stolen. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block