#MichaelJacksonVindicated Trends on Twitter on the anniversary of the late singer's court hearing verdict

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao the documentary is about grooming behavior. Why put in someone who is just going to say " lim innocent... hehe"  the only reason they felt safe enough to come forward was because he is dead.

i didn't watch it. it can be the reason they spoke up but idk if it is the only reason. nobody knows but them.

1 hour ago, zenden said:

i didn't watch it. it can be the reason they spoke up but idk if it is the only reason. nobody knows but them.

Wade said the reason for him realizing what happened to him was abuse was when his son turned the age he was when it started. When he realized how young that was he stopped defending Michaels behavior because he always "blamed himself" and wa brainwashed into thinking it was normal. His death made coming forward easier.  Safechuck is completly traumatized and its obvious while watching.

• Like 2

**** *****es, don't believe everything you see in a documentary :jeanluc: Try to dig deeper and look for facts and you will undertstand how the only creepy thing here is all the people involved in that awful documentary (Wade and the other guy, the producers, HBO, Oprah...)

C'mon, in this fanbase we know Wade Robson and we know how he's full of ****, maybe not the new fans but if you are here for a while...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think there's middle ground here. I 100% believe Leaving Neverland should be dismissed. It's one-sided and comes off as unbelievable. On top of that, if you take their personal situations into account - especially Robson's - it's very understandable why they would do this. Robson has always stood by Jackson's side and defended him. He made tribute after tribute to Jackson after his death. But then, by 2012/2013 when he was originally scheduled to choreograph a Jackson tribute, but later replaced by another choreographer, all of a sudden it turns around. There are many videos on YouTube explaining why and how the documentary simply should be dismissed. A very interesting one if you want to know about the pro-Jackson stances on here is Neverland Firsthand.

On the other hand, Jackson had complicated relations with children. It is unnatural that he would have children in his bed, for sure. If you listen to the YouTube video shared earlier, that is weird. However, the verdict to his 90's accusations was non-guilty and like shared before, the boy's father has made it known that he did it for money. Similarly, a few of the witnesses on the prosecutor's side have come forward saying that they were paid for their cooperation, like his maid for example. But I am not going to go into every tiny little detail. It's crucial that if you are going to take a stance in this case that you read up on what actually went down and how it all went down. I have and I do think his behavior towards kids was weird and there may have been some illegal activity going on down there, but what I do know is that the 1993 case and Leaving Neverland are, in my eyes, questionable at best.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Snesh said:

**** *****es, don't believe everything you see in a documentary :jeanluc: Try to dig deeper and look for facts and you will undertstand how the only creepy thing here is all the people involved in that awful documentary (Wade and the other guy, the producers, HBO, Oprah...)

C'mon, in this fanbase we know Wade Robson and we know how he's full of ****, maybe not the new fans but if you are here for a while...

Here people who are already a certain age know it, everyone knew it and allowed his behavior ... you don't need a recent documentary to know it.
Regarding Wade, does this fan base know he's full of ****? What are you talking about? How ungrateful you are to him on a professional level, this guy is one of the few people who has respected Britney and on a personal level, he has never spoken about her, when he has every right and should have done so thanks to comments like this.

Everything is so predictable and so disgusting.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Snesh said:

Exactly! And don't dig into lies of this 2 LIERS who lost a case in the court of law! Its disgusting! 

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Now that Macaulay Culkin is speaking out about stuff left and right, I'm curious to see what he has to say now.

He speaks same staff for years. That nothing happened but you know there is a difference between him and Wade, he doesn't need money. He is still close with kids of MJ. Especially Paris. 

8 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Here people who are already a certain age know it, everyone knew it and allowed his behavior ... you don't need a recent documentary to know it.
Regarding Wade, does this fan base know he's full of ****? What are you talking about? How ungrateful you are to him on a professional level, this guy is one of the few people who has respected Britney and on a personal level, he has never spoken about her, when he has every right and should have done so thanks to comments like this.

Everything is so predictable and so disgusting.

His behaviour? What can you say about his behaviour!? Have you been pushed by your father to work in the age of 5? Did your experience such a huge abuse from your father? I recommend you to listen to MJ's childhood to understand his trauma of lack of a childhood. And Interviews where he says that Neverland was created to compensate lack of childhood. 

I love how the same people who are aware of how media shows Britney and don't believe paid articles about her are so quick to believe every trash media says about MJ. 

And back to 2005 verdict, media and people believed same a "victim" that was changing his version many times same as people believe Leaving Neverland. After 2005 verdict I would be more careful... A trial proved MJ is incocent. 

It is so easy to destroy someone who makes accusations, but why Wade and James didn't win case in the court first and then make a documentary? Why they made it after they lost a case against Estate? 

Wade was showing love to MJ until Estate rejected him and didn't accept him as a choreographer for a Las Vegas residency. He wanted to be main choreographer. But he forgot there is MJ any more with a good heart that could give him job as always. 

And listen to interview with a niece of MJ who dated Wade for almost 10 years in which Wade claims MJ ******** him! Years that finished with sleeping with Britney... 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And don't dig into lies of this 2 LIERS who lost a case in the court of law! Its disgusting! 

He speaks same staff for years. That nothing happened but you know there is a difference between him and Wade, he doesn't need money. He is still close with kids of MJ. Especially Paris. 

His behaviour? What can you say about his behaviour!? Have you been pushed by your father to work in the age of 5? Did your experience such a huge abuse from your father? I recommend you to listen to MJ's childhood to understand his trauma of lack of a childhood. And Interviews where he says that Neverland was created to compensate lack of childhood. 

I love how the same people who are aware of how media shows Britney and don't believe paid articles about her are so quick to believe every trash media says about MJ. 

And back to 2005 verdict, media and people believed same a "victim" that was changing his version many times same as people believe Leaving Neverland. After 2005 verdict I would be more careful... A trial proved MJ is incocent. 

It is so easy to destroy someone who makes accusations, but why Wade and James didn't win case in the court first and then make a documentary? Why they made it after they lost a case against Estate? 

Wade was showing love to MJ until Estate rejected him and didn't accept him as a choreographer for a Las Vegas residency. He wanted to be main choreographer. But he forgot there is MJ any more with a good heart that could give him job as always. 

And listen to interview with a niece of MJ who dated Wade for almost 10 years in which Wade claims MJ ******** him! Years that finished with sleeping with Britney... 

Britney has never hurt anyone, perhaps herself.

By the way, Jaime attorneys are the same as the estate of Michael for example Geraldine Wyle.

Stop the excuse with something so serious and a little more responsibility.

Stop justifying this man for his talent and his childhood(His father verbally, physically, and ******** abused him and turned him into that and his victims are not to blame for that).

Do you agree with his behavior, that an adult man has such a close relationship with children and sleeps with them?
Does Michael's relationship with Omer (which made him a mini Wade) seem normal to you?
 The verdict was innocent thanks to the defense of his team of lawyers and the mismanagement of the famous script of the mother of one of his victims.

Wade's story specifically we all know, we all know since always this story and that they called him "Jacko Boy" and we all know that he has always denied this story and has always defended him.
What does being abused as a child and isolated abuse have to do with having a relationship with Brandi? And what does it have to do with the fact that he had an intimate relationship with Britney with his testimony?.

It never fails no matter if it is an incredibly famous person or a 16-year-old girl, victims are always questioned with nonsense.

Regarding the story of Brandi and Wade and to finish the theme, she was his ex-girlfriend at the time.
Britney meets Wade in one of his classes (through TJ), they become friends and start working together.
Britney has a crush with Wade but has a girlfriend ( People always said that he was in love with Britney, at the time they were just good friends).
Britney begins a relationship with Justin and she is in love.
Wade and Justin become friends and work together.
Wade wants to move in with Brandi, but she refuses and they break the relationship.
Justin is cheated on Britney, she catches him.
Due to constant infidelities, neglect, not listening to her, etc, she decides to make her life and has something with Wade.
Wade comes back with Brandi because he is in love with her, this is simultaneous with the end of what he has with Britney.
Britney is suspicious and decides to tell Brandi and apologizes to her too (rumored to be Brandi's birthday that day).
Days before, the famously SNL incident occurred.
Brandi confronts him and he denies it, she breaks the relationship and he cries ... It is rumored, supposedly Justin physically attacks Britney and Wade supposedly physically attacks Justin ... and the rest is history (well, the story they wanted to sell).
Wade has always been respectful to Michael, Britney, and Justin, and if he has decided to speak and tell his story, he will have his reasons and will stop provoking his story with Britney / Justin because he can tell the story and I'm sure you won't like it. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney has never hurt anyone, perhaps herself.

By the way, Jaime attorneys are the same as the estate of Michael for example Geraldine Wyle.

Stop the excuse with something so serious and a little more responsibility.

Stop justifying this man for his talent and his childhood(His father verbally, physically, and ******** abused him and turned him into that and his victims are not to blame for that).

Do you agree with his behavior, that an adult man has such a close relationship with children and sleeps with them?
Does Michael's relationship with Omer (which made him a mini Wade) seem normal to you?
 The verdict was innocent thanks to the defense of his team of lawyers and the mismanagement of the famous script of the mother of one of his victims.

Wade's story specifically we all know, we all know since always this story and that they called him "Jacko Boy" and we all know that he has always denied this story and has always defended him.
What does being abused as a child and isolated abuse have to do with having a relationship with Brandi? And what does it have to do with the fact that he had an intimate relationship with Britney with his testimony?.

It never fails no matter if it is an incredibly famous person or a 16-year-old girl, victims are always questioned with nonsense.

Regarding the story of Brandi and Wade and to finish the theme, she was his ex-girlfriend at the time.
Britney meets Wade in one of his classes (through TJ), they become friends and start working together.
Britney has a crush with Wade but has a girlfriend ( People always said that he was in love with Britney, at the time they were just good friends).
Britney begins a relationship with Justin and she is in love.
Wade and Justin become friends and work together.
Wade wants to move in with Brandi, but she refuses and they break the relationship.
Justin is cheated on Britney, she catches him.
Due to constant infidelities, neglect, not listening to her, etc, she decides to make her life and has something with Wade.
Wade comes back with Brandi because he is in love with her, this is simultaneous with the end of what he has with Britney.
Britney is suspicious and decides to tell Brandi and apologizes to her too (rumored to be Brandi's birthday that day).
Days before, the famously SNL incident occurred.
Brandi confronts him and he denies it, she breaks the relationship and he cries ... It is rumored, supposedly Justin physically attacks Britney and Wade supposedly physically attacks Justin ... and the rest is history (well, the story they wanted to sell).
Wade has always been respectful to Michael, Britney, and Justin, and if he has decided to speak and tell his story, he will have his reasons and will stop provoking his story with Britney / Justin because he can tell the story and I'm sure you won't like it. 

I am so sorry but sleeping with someone in one bed is not a crime as long as nothing more happens. And as trial proved nothing more happened. 

Michael was not normal based on our norms and he was so much child-like himself. And I rather believe Elizabeth Taylor or Lisa Marie Presley that saw Michael in bed with kids but said nothing more happened than 2 LIERS who lost a case in the case and didn't get money from Estate and their lies are proven like a train station that James claimed where MJ ******** him. But the issue is dates don't match... Train station in Neverland was built when MJ was married to Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson. 

And I rather believe her that they had normal ****** life and remember she left her first husband to be with MJ although she had 2 kids with him! But hey Lisa doesn't need money and although she was rejected by Michael after divorce as she wanted to come back and was dating MJ for 4 years after divorce. 

Listen to whole interview with Brandi Jackson it will open your eyes. MJ set her up with Wade on his request. Yeah he would do that if he would be sleeping with him... And Lisa Marie at the same time. 

And I recommend this article about 2005 trial and how media showed it and how media didn't show true during trial, how they just listened to witness without listing to cross examination from MJ's lawyers:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/610258/amp

One of the Most Shameful Episodes In Journalistic History! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And interview with one of member of Jury from the trial:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/3620304/michael-jackson-child-molestation-trial-jury-members/amp/

#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;">The media pressure was such that there was a desire for them to have a guilty verdict, and when they didn’t, it was like… how dare you find Michael Jackson not guilty?” Jones said

#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;">Most importantly, the jurors say, if the trial took place in 2017, they would still find Jackson not guilty of all the charges. Since the trial’s conclusion and Jackson’s death, more information has come to light — including reports, now proven false, of a #ffffff;border-bottom:1px solid rgba(0,94,184,.2);color:#005eb8;font-size:18px;">stockpile of ****ography#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;"> at Neverland Ranch and Jackson’s own daughter saying #ffffff;border-bottom:1px solid rgba(0,94,184,.2);color:#005eb8;font-size:18px;">he was “********”#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;"> — but the jurors contend that the singer was not guilty of the charges, and there simply wasn’t enough compelling, convincing evidence from the prosecution.

#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;padding:0px;"> I think he had a giggly, stupid relationship with children that was misconstrued,” Coccoz said.

#ffffff;color:#000000;font-size:18px;padding:0px;"> The pop star’s reputation never recovered post-trial despite the not-guilty verdict, and he died four years later. He is buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-trial-juror-reflects-on-child-molestation-case-i-would-still-vote-not-guilty-today

#ffffff;color:#222222;font-size:16px;">It’s really important for me to share my story because when I talk, even in my daily life to people that I don’t know or even with people I know, everybody still thinks he was guilty,” Coccoz, known as juror #10, told Fox News. “And I find it hard to believe that it’s still going on. That’s not what happened… he was accused of some horrible, horrible things and it’s a sad thing that we lost such a wonderful human being on this planet.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> We need to all look at things for what they were instead of saying, ‘Oh yeah, he was a freak. He was guilty because he was a freak.’ Everybody’s different and God forbid we should all be judged in a courtroom because we’re a freak and we’re guilty.”

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;text-align:center;vertical-align:baseline;">

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> Coccoz didn’t always feel that way about the pop star. When the mother of three boys first heard the accusations, she was ready to find him guilty if they proved to be true.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> “For me, it was a real sensitive spot,” she admitted. “I took it kind of personal in a way that you would never want something like that to happen to your children. So I really didn’t think or care that he was Michael Jackson. If he was doing these things that he was being accused of, I didn’t feel that I had any problem finding him guilty if that was the case.”

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> The jury found the testimony of Arvizo’s family to be not credible. Some jurors even noted Arvizo’s mother would stare down at them and even snapped her fingers at the bewildered group.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;text-align:center;vertical-align:baseline;">

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> “There were a lot of moments where you felt... ulterior motives was money,” she explained. “And it appeared that they were imposing themselves on everyone that they could and they used different opportunities and a ‘feel sorry for me’ scenario. There were a lot of moments, really.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> "There were several people, several stars that indicated they really needed something from them. It was very strange that they talked to an attorney and said he was ********. And ironically, it was the same attorney that had something to do with the Jordan Chandler case. So, I don’t know, that raised some eyebrows. It just seemed really, really far-fetched. And unfortunately, the family’s credibility was just horrible.”

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> Because I have boys, I guess that’s my experience I’m using to refer to,” she said. “Boys are pretty obvious in their mannerisms. [And] he didn’t seem upset…when you put kids in a situation where they’re suddenly surrounded by adults, you see a different person…when it comes to talking about being ********, I would imagine that’s a very difficult, difficult thing to talk about, especially in front of a lot of people in a courtroom setting. So I can see how it’s something that would be upsetting. [For him], it’s something where it would come across as ‘no big deal, just another day in the courtroom.’

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> "But also, the emotions that go with a moment that causes trauma or impact on you, especially if you cared about someone or were so enamored with someone who totally let you down. I would think that would be a little more intense…not even a tear or a moment of choking up arose. And that was kind of strange, too.”

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> The jury delivered the verdict in California Superior Court on their seventh day of deliberations. Coccoz revealed she will never forget Jackson’s reaction.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> “I remember looking and I could see that there was a tear running down his face…we were all very emotional. It was a very emotional moment," she revealed.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> It] painted a picture of him being this monster when he spent all his life trying to do good things for children, that had to have just crushed him,” she said. “I know it would have crushed me. To rob him of the joy of what he worked so hard (for) in his life was just so, so wrong. I can only imagine for him, that was probably the reason why he had a hard time with finding that spark again. I imagine that spark was just taken away.”

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> Coccoz added that if the trial were today, she would still stand by her not guilty verdict based on the evidence presented to the jury.

#ffffff;border:0px;color:#222222;font-size:medium;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> “It was pretty obvious that there was no molestation done,” she said. “It was pretty obvious that there were ulterior motives on behalf of the family. And the mother, she orchestrated the whole thing…that’s my opinion. But there wasn’t a shred of evidence that was able to show us or give us any doubt in voting guilty. It was pretty obvious there was no other way to vote other than not guilty.”

1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

He was a pedofile. There’s clear proof. Now stop arguing and discounting the victims. It’s absolutely cruel! Just because he had great music? Society makes me sick. I’ll never listen to his music again. 

There is no proof, just some accusations. It's sick to think that people rather believe accusations than court verdicts... It is so easy to creat accusations but it is hard to prove them. 

Imagine that we would be friends in real life and due to our argument I would accuse you of molesting my child. Should everyone believe me and destroy your life because you should always believe victims? Or maybe first wait till investigation and trial take place and then judge? 

We seem that we developed but in fact there is no difference as we still make a justice by ourselves. The only one difference is that we don't kill people now, just destroy their life. 

We should believe in law and justice system otherwise there is small difference between us and people who make justice by themselves. 

And it is scary as imagine all people instead of going to court or police would just make a "documentary"and destroy other lifes by accusations. World be live in anarchy... 

But MJ had a trial and was investigated by FIB and was proven to be innocent and Wade Robson testified in the court of law in the age he was an adult man. This is what I believe not some make up accusations after a man is dead for 10 years. 

But keep believing in all accusations, why do we need courts, judges and police. We can serve justice by ourselves... 

• Love 1

Believe all victims, what a pity MJ is not alive, so he can seek same justice from a court:

#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Carl Beech: the liar who made false claims of a VIP child abuse ring ordered to pay almost £24,000
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" />
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">The man who made false claims of a VIP child abuse ring and received compensation for his lies has today been ordered to pay £23,960.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Carl Beech, 52, claimed that he was among many victims of high-profile establishment figures who ***** and ******** children in the 1970s and 1980s.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Telling police he had been transported to ‘*** parties’ as a child where he claimed to have suffered ******ic abuse at the hands of a VIP ‘group’, Beech’s lies resulted in a £2million investigation.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Despite a complete lack of evidence supporting Beech’s claims, he continued to maintain that his account was true throughout his trial.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">However, the CPS put forward extensive evidence to dismantle Beech’s lies and fabrications and prove that the allegations were absolutely false.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">On 22 July 2019, he was convicted of 12 counts of perverting the course of justice as well as one count of fraud for taking money to compensate him for abuse that never happened.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Today at Sheffield Crown Court, Beech has been ordered to pay £23,960 within three months or face an additional year in prison.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Adrian Phillips of the CPS said: “The compensation money given to Beech was meant to support him following the extensive, sustained torture by high profile people that he made up and described to police.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">“Causing unimaginable distress to the men he falsely accused and the families caught up in his deception, he gladly took money from the authorities knowing he had fabricated the entire tale.
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">“Confiscating this money will not undo the harm of his lies, but it is the final step in making sure that Beech does not profit from the shameful false allegations he made.”
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Notes to editors
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">Carl Beech (D.o.B.: 23/01/1968), of Gloucester, was convicted of 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one count of fraud at Newcastle Crown Court on 22 July 2019. On 26 July 2019 he was sentenced to 18 years in prison
#ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;" /> #ffffff;color:#333333;font-size:medium;text-align:left;">At Worcester Crown Court in January 2019, he admitted four counts of making indecent images of children, one count of possessing indecent images of children and one count of voyeurism.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, Dirk said:

Wade Robson is full of ****, he's horrible, i remember he said nasty stuff around the Circus tour, possibly lied about hooking up w Britney, actually he left a note for Britney at her hotel after the SNL she was with Justin and JT saw and got pissed. the whole "Britney cheated" could be a lie. There's proof that JT also cheated on Britney first when he traveled with NSYNC (with one girl from All Saints).

When Wade has said horrible things around the Circus Tour(If it was practically his idea and was on the day of the premiere)? He was the only person who said something about her team and "mother". He defended himself,I suppose he didn't want another episode like 2002 to happen.When Andrew Wallet published a **** test, he tested positive for Andre Fuentes. Wallet said that he did not want to do it, we do not know if it is a lie or true. Wade said that her father was not a person capable of leading an empire and criticized her team and "mother". When has Wade publicly said anything intimate about Britney?  He rarely talks about her even in professional terms.The rumor is that he left a letter on the SNL set, he was not there that night.Worry about Justin insulting, humiliating, invading her privacy, etc.

What do you think about all this @Meaner03 ?.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block