Apparently Jamie is Suing Sam Lutfi Again

12 hours ago, C0CKy said:
tenor.gif?itemid=14104196

Is this to distract us from the high probability that she’s currently locked away in a mental facility against her will based on the Yahoo article?  js.thumb.jpg.8cd572b4402d4bf0d90de8b1c2f36055.jpg

Added: Bear in mind that we haven't heard from her in a while, not even when Mood Ring was randomly released to please the fans

featured :fran:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Is this to distract us from the high probability that she’s currently locked away in a mental facility against her will based on the Yahoo article?  js.thumb.jpg.8cd572b4402d4bf0d90de8b1c2f36055.jpg

Is that article still up?! I thought they made a mistake in re-floating old news?? I thought they were going to delete it as soon as people reported it as old news... Can someone please explain this to me?

5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I been following Britney story from the beginning & I’ve have never heard of an accusation of Sam raping her ?

Drugging her yes, isn’t he gay ? 

"Drugging" somebody is absolutely TERRIBLE, and just one step away from raping or any other kind of abuse.
Where did you read he's gay?

17 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

"Drugging" somebody is absolutely TERRIBLE, and just one step away from raping or any other kind of abuse.
Where did you read he's gay?

There Were Reports From 2008 He Had ***** From Some Guy, That He Kept For His Personal Collection. 

The Old Article Is Linked Here: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/01/sam-lutfi-one-shady-character/amp/

• Like 3