Apparently Jamie is Suing Sam Lutfi Again

Just now, jokobish said:

He’s suing him as Britney? Are we sure this isn’t just another restraining order

Def not. This is about the freebritney movement he spoke about back in 2019. I think (if I'm not mistaken) in 2016 he was ordered to never talk about anything Britney related even the freebritney movement. He did publicly on Twitter. And that was enough for the team to go after him again now, 1 yr later, because she's not working and they need money so bad 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Def not. This is about the freebritney movement he spoke about back in 2019. I think (if I'm not mistaken) in 2016 he was ordered to never talk about anything Britney related even the freebritney movement. He did publicly on Twitter. And that was enough for the team to go after him again now, 1 yr later, because she's not working and they need money so bad 

He hasn’t said anything recently tho has he?

3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

He hasn’t said anything recently tho has he?

He did last yr. I think the team was just waiting for the right time to get him and still have it be within the statute of limitations. 

And coincidentally now with the refusal of Britney wanting to work, the team jumped at the opportunity. 

Shoot, I discussed on here that Lou followed me on IG then blocked me. Dammit what if I'm next!?!? 

I'm confused... Jamie is not supposed to be her Conservator anymore, Jodie is.  I know that was a temporary thing, but does that mean he's back in that role?

Also... what exactly is he suing him for?   I'm pretty sure he's less of a threat than her own team at the moment.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah the guy is hardly a threat to Britney compare to the witch they have running her empire. Definitely them trying to direct attention away from the shady stuff they do. 

Not to mention with cancel culture, who knows they could be next. It’s always the same tactic with them, emphasize how Sam was such an evil man who crushed pills into Britney’s food so the public can hate him instead of the real bad guys. She’s this generation’s Lou Pearlman :jl:

It’s not okay for Sam to ensure Britney is taking her meds by putting them in her food...

But her dad thinks it’s okay to lock her up in a facility for not taking medication. 
Both Hypocrites, both c.u.n.t.s

• Like 7