Apparently Jamie is Suing Sam Lutfi Again

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Hey yall, Britney is canceling her next residency for now cause she's feeling exhausted from rehearsals and she's not ready to do that after doing it for 5 years, she needs a hiatus and she will go to some spa out of the country or something for a time. 

Because just a few days before the cancellation she was seen very happy in the rehearsal videos and no one would've believed it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yeah but that show seemed so rushed to me, even the rehearsals looked like it was on early stages like they were figuring out the choreography, i think she was happy but still under some stress cause they had a lot to do in like one month... the first day was like early February. 

i know it's not my business, but im really curious about what was really happening during that time.

but we know from the previous residency that rehearsals don't finish until the second or third leg of the show, so the timing was ok :explainlol: 

no, but really, I don't think they ever take more than a couple of months to prepare the shows, even under normal circumstances. 

Plus she uploaded this clip literally just a couple of weeks before the cancellation, and though she sounds a bit ironic in some parts, she didn't look stressed or tired or about to have an emotional break

And then there's this thing about the producers of the show having no clue about the show getting cancelled. If it was so obvious that she was so bad during rehearsals, I don't think anybody would've been surprised 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Sam Lufti ***** her in 2007 FYI

If Sam ***** her because no one in her family, father or people who know about this fact have reported it in court and publicly, this is horrible.Why haven't Sam Lutfi been sued in court for giving her various pills in her food? Why only a restraining order? Why did Sam Lufti have contact with Miley Cyrus and Adam L.? Why does Sam Lutfi still have contact and phone number, for example with the husband of Jamie Lynn and Jamie Spears?.

47 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

That suitcase scares me.How she was able to relate to people as mentally ill as Sam, Lou, Adnan, etc?!.

I think Britney can be easily manipulated by psychos who want something from her, unfortunately :crying3: Fe used to try and protect her from it, but she was gone by 2007... yeah :( 

• Like 1