Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

She better say something on her socials or I will :pika:

no not now :jl:

it would be embarrassing if it doesn't even break into the bubbling hot 100 :jl:

the song is very radio-friendly, does anybody know if it is likely to be played? 

• Love 1
Just now, conceptuel said:

no not now :jl:

it would be embarrassing if it doesn't even break into the bubbling hot 100 :jl:

the song is very radio-friendly, does anybody know if it is likely to be played? 

it should, maybe a Radio Edit version since the breaks in between verses are pretty long

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

She better say something on her socials or I will :pika:

Oh we know she will. She was so happy with Glory remember?

Anyway, this has got to be one of the best days of 2020. We won guys :pumped:. Who would have thought, a 4.5 year old song could beat 2 Lady Gaga new songs that with huge features 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, alienatedNey said:

Oh we know she will. She was so happy with Glory remember?

Anyway, this has got to be one of the best days of 2020. We won guys :pumped:. Who would have thought, a 4.5 year old song could beat 2 Lady Gaga new songs that with huge features 

With all the drama even we have forgoten how powerful Britney is

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

This is what happens when Britneys team starts listening to the fans

actually BJ happened because of that. her most "personal" album ever.. 

and criminal instead of inside out... (still a bit bitter) imagine inside out ft. Eminem... such a lost opportunity.

but yayy for mood ring. I think everybody is just thirsty for new brinney music at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Y'all Mood Ring could have so easily been a lead single!! It's so dark and freaking **** and such a MOOD. It's the type of music I want from Brit always and forever. So proud today for all this justice!!! 

it's amazing, but I don't think it would have done so well leading into the glory era.

this is happening now and so emphasized because of the Britney music drought we're facing. Everybody is just so thirsty.

I'm glad it's happening though

• Love 1