Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

Where can we request the song on radio? I think there was a site Mediabase or something, but I looked it up and can't find the right site. We should request on the two largest Pop Radio Stations in America, and hopefully more will follow if the song gets play. 

102.7 KIIS FM (Los Angeles) & Z100 (New York)

• Love 2
Just now, Born2Die said:

Where can we request the song on radio? I think there was a site Mediabase or something, but I looked it up and can't find the right site. We should request on the two largest Pop Radio Stations in America, and hopefully more will follow if the song gets play. 

This can we request it online? I'm from overseas (like Canada) but willing to help :)

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

https://twitter.com/MostRequestLive/with_replies

This is also another method, but I don't know the right hour to tweet them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am soooo happy right now!!!! Can only imagine how britney is feeling!! Pure euphoria she is soooo loved and been through hell and still has such a beautiful radiant energy about her and always spreading positivity. I’m truly proud to have been a Britney Stan through the thick and thin her Glory days are coming again!! I wanna see a video on her instagram twirling away to mood ring doing her thing HOLY GODNEY she is number 1 woooow!

• Love 6

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Correction day of release 

It said '1 day" when I pulled Chromatica up on youtube so had thought it was released yesterday...but you mean to tell me...:cuteidk:

10 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Please let's hold off on screen shots and taunting other fan forums. There's room for all of us. :)

Yeaaahh when you put it like that I can see how posting screenshots is way to messy. I'll try to abstain from showing too much hubris, I'm honestly just amazed by this feat.