Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They are throwing a temper tantrum on their forum. I’m dead.

Sis. A 4 year old Britney BONUS TRACK just snatched the number #1 spot from Gaga a day after her album release:cuteidk:, who wouldn't understand them being a little heated by that. Please show us a screenshot.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I've only been on Exhale for close to 4 months next week, and i've never been so proud to be part of the Britney Army and to be an Exhaler. :barbie:

I love you all. 💛🧡💜

I've been on Exhale since 2012 hehehe Back then we would sit in tiny video chats at 3 am and bop to unreleased music and talk all about Britney and perform ha songs :lizzie:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, helloitsme said:

Omggg. They just played it on my local urban pop radioooo statiooon 😭😭. They called her the legendary britney spears 😭👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 And praised the song. Lets get this to #1 for her legacy and to bring awareness to everything she wants and she does love her career. I diiiieeeed when they played and started talking about it.

Ahhhh I thought it wasn’t sent to radios and radio wasn’t playing it. WOW lets all request it

• Love 2

Ok guys I've made a Spotify playlist full of Mood Ring

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77FxorrlYXwG31dr0g8CxS?si=Iuk7dCSuSuuGW-OU12X3yA

You all can access spotify web on any browser and you can let it play forever on repeat.

For those outside US there is an extension for Chrome, Firefox etc (no Safari unfortunately) named "Hola" that lets you change the VPN to USA in order to have a chance the song to chart on the bb hot100! There are also other VPN apps but this one is easiest to use imo.

Also, recharge that old iPhone 3GS from your drawer and play Mood Ring on loop restlessly haha

We got this, Britney-Army!! :makeitrain:

• Love 8